Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
or want any help with a thread from a Han Solo smuggler type? I see a few Underground ones out there. Just curious is all before I look to make one for myself.
[member="Anastasia Rade"] any I will be starting a new thread very shortly for a smuggling run. An extra ship can't hurt. If you're interested let me know.
[member="Orick T'ane"] and I were thinking of this mission.
VERKUYL - a neutral bacta-producing world on the edges of the Unknown Regions, formerly controlled by the Fringe Confederation. All known routes pass through Fringe space, which is experiencing a civil war. Smuggle loads of bacta through the hostilities to the Omega Protectorate world of Sullust.