Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So Close; So Apart {Nima Tann}

sanjao-phuya-chinese.jpg

The Peace Gardens
Silver Jedi Temple, Voss
He was in conflict with the Order.

He was in conflict with Coci, and that hurt.

He was in conflict with his own head.

Here, at least, away to the South of the Temple grounds he was at peace, standing and watching the water cascade from rocks of all shapes and sizes from the many small waterfalls and streams.

There was something about the sound of water so relaxing and soothing to him. The sky above was cloudy, but it was mild and calm and not too warm. Arms folded and leaning on one of the red pillars, Connor was casually dressed in his vest and combats, ready to pack up his armour and move on for a while away from the Order that was falling apart.

Still, he was in control and he was making his own choices.

[member="Nima Tann"]

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
After her last training with her newly Padawan, [member="Taiden Keth"], she realized that she couldn't leave the past in the past, she couldn't even conceal him looking further into the memories, yet it made her want to go and talk with him once more about the last events that they lived, and how weak that was making her, and maybe this time really leave the past at the past. It would be both great for both of them. He was missing after Master Sochi Ru's funeral, leaving no trace behind for anyone to follow. She wanted to find him, but no such luck followed. It was like, the fate was trying to seperate them from each other, and sadly, it was managing it. So close, yet so far.

She continued to walk towards the Gardens, seeing and hearing a bunch of Padawans talking about a confrontation just happened here minutes ago. Yes, he was back to Voss, she knew he would. And she started to look for him in the Temple Grounds, how difficult it could be to find him in this little place? Surely she could find him before he vanish again, couldn't she? After minutes of searching for him, she finally saw the confused and a little angry man, looking for a little peace, but looking at his stance, maybe this place wasn't going to be good for him as he expected, because he looked broken. Slowly started to move towards him, it was the time. She took a deep breath... and collected her courage. This would either go badly, or everything would be okay. She hoped that the second option would happen.

What was she going to say? I couldn't forget you? Last time she tried that she got scars and trauma, no... Not going to happen this time. She couldn't even tell herself why she was here, about to speak to him. Improvising... A good word for having no plans. She was too far gone to go back now. He would already sense her aura. So... let's do it. And she was there, standing near to the little fountain, her eyes were looking in that direction.

"Hey..." She said, her voice tone was shaky, but sincere. "Welcome back to Voss, Connor. Temple missed your presence." I missed you... "Not... a good day for you I guess?" What a great words to create a conversation. The tension was awkward, so much to say but not enough courage to do. She just... She wore that mask that created a wall between her and the ones she was talking, but it never worked on Connor, no matter how she wanted it to work.

[member="Connor Harrison"]

When the Knight appeared, Connor hadn’t noticed her at first. He had taken himself out of trying to feel others around him and focused just on himself, turning his attention to nothing except thoughts and the water in front of him.

She spoke, and it had been a long time since he had heard her voice and each time he did, it seemed a little older and a little wiser and a little stronger.

”Not the best day, but I’ve had worse.”

He turned his head on the pillar towards her and smiled.

”How you doing, Nima.”

[member="Nima Tann"]

Nima Tann

The smile he gave her was sincere and calm, she didn't expect to start this good, considering the another attempts to talk with him, maybe her fears were misdirected and this speech would be a good chance to catch up with him. This gave her courage, which made her smile to him in respond. He changed, had lots of bruises and wounds, but he was still standing strong. Still the same Connor, but a changed man inside. And he had a lot of thoughts inside his head, that, anyone could understand with the Force or without. Or maybe that's because she knew him that much.

"Things are going good for me. Great, to be honest. I am starting to finally feel like I belong in here. Missions and trainings... and then I've found my little sister." A happy expression appeared on her face. Her sister being in here with her, talking like two modern people with Connor, new friends, new faces. Life was good for her. "They are starting to really transform me into a Jedi, can you believe that?" A joke, that referenced to the old times. A small laugh escaped her lips, that was not a sign of happiness but for the regrets of the past.

"How are you, Connor?" A simple question, that told a lot of things. She really wanted to know, because no matter how strong he was acting, he didn't look good.

He leaned his head, very casually, as he listened to the Twi’lek talk, and he could pick up her honesty. The talk of her sister genuinely excited him a little, knowing how it would mean for her to find family. Something he didn’t ever know of.

”Your sister? Aw that’s great – another Tann? Well, I look forward to meeting her one day.”

The smile faded a little, the past coming back to haunt him in the ways he had treated this Tann years before that still resonated even now. He nodded in approval and turned to the small waterfalls. Her question was simple, but heartfelt.

”You always sound wiser every time we speak you know, and I have to say you’re blossoming when many of us are failing. I’m alright, really. I’ve had a little rough time of late, nothing new, but it’s reaching the point where…I don’t know, I need to make a…choice. If that makes sense? I’ve just hurt so many people and so many of those I called friends, I’m so isolated and alone and have a head swimming with thoughts and emotions, it’s overwhelming me so just need to step back…find out who I am, accept who I am…and become who I am meant to be. That’s all I can do.”

He turned again and smiled, a little laugh escaping.

”Just the usual trouble for a rogue as I, you know how it is. You look well Nima, really well. I’m so proud of what you’ve become. Honestly.”

[member="Nima Tann"]

Nima Tann

"She too would want to meet you. She's a bit shy, more like me 7 or 8 years ago. But it'll pass, she'll adapt in here. I'll be here to help. But it sure feels... off somewhat. I don't know, so many years passed." Family, she was still in shock and it was awkward when she was around, since so many years passed apart and they had so many to talk to, but also, nothing to talk because they were a little foreign to each other. She was just happy that she's found someone to talk to at least.

"Thank you, change is something you can never change. Even when you don't need anything to change. But it sure made me who I am today." Change, and the years passing, she wasn't that rebellious teen anymore, Connor was right there. And also, life had pushed her into maturity after all the things that she lived. "Connor, I understand you. I really do. Sometimes life never smiles, sometimes you shine. That's all you need, a bit of a luck and unfortunately you are with a good percent of people who are unlucky." Then she sighed. He was having a hard time accepting someone to help him, all walking by his path himself. "But never say that you are alone. You are not, and you know that. You have your Padawan to talk, she is smart and wise, maybe wiser than all of us around. And you have... me. We are all here to help, you just need to let us. We may not be able to help you in your path, but we'll listen."

Then she continued, this time if he wanted to talk, she was going to listen, not interrupting for once but just listening. "Who are you, Connor? Who do you want to be? Where lies your journey? I'll not try anything to convince you otherwise, I promise. Just talk to me."

To say he had been hard on Nima in her time with the Silvers was something of an under-statement. They had never really buried their past, and it always came back to haunt them and they never had the change to move forward. Duty took over; fate took over, often separating them and taking them in different directions. He listened to her, not stopping the conversation as she had nothing but the best intentions, but he had heard it from everyone else.

”I know I’m not alone. However, we both know that we all are in some way regardless of what we want to believe. And who am I. Good question. Let me try and speak what I think, but I’m used to people telling me what I should be, so feel free to have your say.”

Pushing off the pillar, he walked casually over to hers, leaning on the opposite side to her, looking to the waterfalls and rock pools in front of them.

”My past has made me what I am, and that’s something I’m trying to control. Having Sith Magic infest your mind for years isn’t something you can expel and then wake up form and move on. It’s left a scar, like the Sith said it would. I need to work with that, and not fight it. Sad it may be, but not tragic. I think I may continue to help the Silver Jedi, I’m not sure yet, but one thing I know is I’m not a clear cut Jedi as you, or Thurion say. I have used the Force as a tool to battle the evil out there, and I have crossed the line now and then in order to repel the dark. I have stayed away from the Dark Side, but I want to understand it, and with so little left of me inside, I can be the expendable one to fight the Sith and not worry about getting hurt.”

His arm swung gently as his head leant on the cool surface.

”I may not have people understand me, but I can’t live a life to how everyone else wants me to. I have to serve the Force the way I feel my fate has shaped. I’m trying to be a better person than I was, I am, but to do that I have to be honest with myself. Think of the Imperial Knights – then you’ll get an idea how I’m thinking.”

Looking over at her, he smiled.

”Ok go on, lecture me.”

[member="Nima Tann"]

Nima Tann

"Do whatever your heart tells you to do, if you want to learn the Dark Side then learn it. No one has the right to influence you out of your ambitions. The history had those Jedi who embraced both Light and the Dark Sides, and they were one of the strongest Jedi in the entire galaxy. Why not that the galaxy remembers you that way too, between the names of Revan and Master Windu?"

"And you are asking a lecture from someone who followed you to find an ancient evil hammer, not that of a good idea. Besides, I promised." She laughed softly, but it was the truth. She was in no condition to lecture someone about the Dark Side, when she was very near to it herself. "But I can give you an advice. Don't let the Dark Side of the Force consume you and turn you into one of those evil-doers. As long as we are on the same side, it doesn't matter what you use to fight them. At least, not for me."

She gave a smile, this time, she didn't want any confrontations, she trusted the man with her heart, and she knew that he was strong enough to do whatever he wanted. She saw him in the battlefield, she saw his confrontations with himself. All of this could make a weak man stronger, and a strong man like him, even more. "Temple is speaking about you, saying that you were fighting with Heavenshields. Is this because of this thought of yours?"

Weighing up her words, she was partly right but party wrong. There was actually no definitive right OR wrong answer, it was all boiled down to how you looked at things from a certain point of view.

”My heart tells me to be the one to battle those out there who oppose the innocent and do what they deem just in wrecking lives and burning down cities all for their own power play. I’ve seen so much of this galaxy and so many people are untouched by the conflict, and when it inevitably comes knocking for them, who will help them? Me. Us. I have the Force as an ally and a tool to turn the table on those who doubt the Jedi and our ability. How many Jedi have died recently? Too many. And why? Because we think too much. We try to find the positive, the peaceful option and in that time the blade of the Sith comes down to take their life and they don’t bat an eyelid.”

With a shake of his head and sigh, he turned from the water to Nima gain, her gaze fixed forward.

”I’m not on about becoming a Sith to fight the Sith, but in these times so much is changing and so must the way we do things because it’s clear the Silver Jedi can’t and won’t stand any hope against anything out there other than novice pirates and mercenaries. When it comes to the Sith, we’re a spent force and don’t have the strength. I want to embrace the shaper edge of the Force so I can at least come out of battle alive and show them not all Jedi are a doormat.”

Connor raised his eyes in slight defeat – leading to her question about the Heavenshields.

”Word gets around fast still, doesn’t it?” He smirked at her. ”I had a little spat but it soon died when,” he glanced around to avoid prying ears, ” when Mr and Mrs Grandmaster had their own personal issues to sort out. Sometimes their heart is leading the Order rather than their head. I’ve not got time for that, and Coci has changed so much; I know I have, we all have, but…I don’t know. I don’t feel the bonds I had are still there. So many new faces, so little faith in the old ones.”

He looked at Nima, her pretty face so hopeful and naïve still, but so much stronger and wiser than she had ever been. Connor didn’t say anything for a second. She knew the power behind his upcoming words. He wasn’t going to talk as a Jedi; he was going to talk just as Connor.

”I’m so sorry, Nima.”

[member="Nima Tann"]

Nima Tann

"So many loved ones passed, I know. Maybe we are doing something wrong, maybe they are doing something right, that's all subjective, wherever you are looking to it from. But, there was something that Master E'ron always told me, and those were indeed wise words that I still try to apply it to my life. Let me tell you... uhh... yeah. If you lose your faith in your brothers and sisters in war, you'll lose your faith in yourself. In war, your brothers and sisters and you are one, if one of the chains is broken, that will be the end of that chain." She looked at his eyes, he was tired, and he was himself. Finally, he was showing the real himself, escaping from the shield he created.

"Yeah. Yeah it does." She stopped for a moment, a caring expression on her face. He was right, in some way, but connections, were the things that made them stronger. Connections that they felt with nature, with the Force... and each other. "Bonds. Maybe you are right, maybe the bonds are weakening as we continue to live." The bond between them for example, from somewhat happy story, to today. "But, if you start to doubt them, you start to doubt yourself. Now, I know that Mr. and Mrs. Heavenshield are acting with their hearts, but didn't we too, before all this happened? We always acted however our hearts wanted us to act. We made mistakes, we made terrible terrible mistakes, but of all things passed, now we are here, trying our best to walk in our own paths in our twisted ways. They were lucky to live a fairy tale instead of us, that's the only difference."

She was sounding like her Master now, much more in a different style, in her own way but like her. "Me too, Connor. Believe me, I am sorry too. But I thought about this a lot. Why am I sorry, unfortunately couldn't find any answers. Why are you sorry? Real answer, that's just you and me here." Her tone was sad, full of emotions, but at the same time, strong. She wasn't that girl, not anymore. "Connor, one more question." She returned her gaze to the small fountain, and sighed. "Have you ever thought about "what if's" in your life?"

He nonchalantly turned his head to look at both Nima talking and then back to the small water fountains and waterfalls. She was still the peacekeeper of the order but she was a lot wiser and spoke with an undertone of harsh realism, not dreamy fantasy.

”Fairy-tales are stories that don’t lie in the real world. That’s all I need to say on that.”

Connor moved around the pillar to stand more beside Nima.

”It’s everything else that suffers and I’m not the one in charge, and I can’t mop up everyone’s desire to learn more, do more or fight more – that’s not my job, and I don’t want to do it. So many new faces here now, where are all the old? Either missing in action or dead. What does that say for us? Are we too afraid to take hold of our own destiny and we daren’t stray far from the Order we’ve only known? I don’t know.”

He hadn’t forgotten her question, and he rolled his head back and forward on the curve of the pillar gently, humming in contemplation. Such an easy answer, and so open to a painful response. No-one had ever asked him that before.

”Oh I have. Every day. Two words that can turn any person to tears or an emotional wreck if thought about too much.”

He was talking about himself, thought she would probably guess. He looked at the Twi’lek, taking in her features on a strong face full of hope.

”Have you?”

[member="Nima Tann"]

Nima Tann

"I envy them sometimes. Would want a life like that, settle down and be a... umm... family woman maybe, if that's the correct term. But you know what they say. No rest for the wicked." Sighing afterwards, she had a somewhat fun life, with a lot of bad things alongside. But she never thought herself as a happy person, and she was wondering if he felt the same too, probably not because he was a Rogue, an adventurer, a walker of his own Path. Surely not going to settle down for such things.

"Couldn't save Master E'ron, couldn't save my older sister." Couldn't save you when you needed me. "I left them alone when they most needed me. If it answers your question, yes, I have. Still having. I am tired of losing my loved ones, feeling so powerless. What if's don't help, and trying to stay strong doesn't help that much either. You know, the masks we are wearing, make us a stranger to ourselves sometimes. When you put off the mask and look at the mirror you say "Who am I?"" She was pretty honest with herself today, impressed, yes she was.

"One "what if" I don't think about is Tadietti. I am glad I found her. She's so full of hope and life, reminds me of old times. If I didn't find her there, we wouldn't be making this conversation here today. If she goes too, I don't know... I am barely holding it together, and if that time comes..." She looked at him in the eyes. "I hope that you'll be around to stop me. Promise?" It was not a threat, just a warning of what would happen.

Immediately his face dropped and eyes narrowed slightly at her overt warning. Connor stood and moved around to look at her and pointed a finger at her chest, looking her in the eyes.

”Now stop that – you hear me god dammit – you’re not going there. You know I’m not going to talk crap about how strong you are blah blah blah because you have weakness, just like me, and everyone else in this place. Remember it wasn’t your duty to save anyone – your duty is to fight those who take loved ones away; brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers – whoever. You are not a source to save life but one to protect an idea.”

He looked down for a second, pulling in his thoughts.

”An idea that the Sith won’t win over us. That’s it. However you do it…well, do it. Stay on the side of Light. Don’t fall, like I nearly did. I just need to be the Jedi I was born to be and I don’t care who is pleased or not. I’m not lying to myself anymore, I can’t. Life is too short Nima, so don’t do it to yourself.”

Connor looked around before returning to Nima.

”Don’t let others dictate your destiny. Dictate your own, regardless of the choices others may make. If you pose a threat to yourself or others, I’ll be the one there to either pull you back, or put you down.”

The final words were cold – honest – and laced with a strange flicker of the Force between them that was stimulating.

”And we don’t want that, do we.”

A little wink to her defused any hostility she may have felt from him. It was true he didn’t care how or what he did as long as, eventually, the positive came from it for others to benefit from.

[member="Nima Tann"]

Nima Tann

Here he was, the old Connor. Right there, the Connor she didn't want to meet ever again. But this time things were a bit different, because no one was fighting, and she was sure that Connor didn't mean it that way, also, it was a pretty good advice he was giving right now, that you don't expect from the old one. She gave a little smile, seeing how concerned he was about her. "No we don't." No one wanted to be hurt, but life was never listening. She sighed, in a calm state of mind. Connor would probably feel the sudden mood swings she was having right now. "But I don't want her to go, Connor. You gotta understand. She's my little sister." She was family, the only one who could understand her truly.

"But enough of me now. What are you going to do, any plans?" She asked him. Looking lost and fighting with his demons again, she was afraid that he was going to do something that would leave him in danger again. And she didn't want that. Whenever he listened to her anyway, she didn't have the power to stop him, only listen to him and give him advice. She felt prisoned again, and the walls were closing in slowly. "Will you leave the Temple?" Don't. The thing she wanted to say but couldn't have the strength. Again, again and again.

Her mix of emotion was evident, and dangerous. Connor looked up at her, analysing her face and small frowns and sighs as she spoke. Family; another thing Connor never knew about but understood the double-bladed sword it was to a person.

”I understand a little, but not wholly. I won’t lie. But I only know you can’t stop anyone from doing anything – you know that, and I know that. Sadly, if we think we can, we aren’t really all there. Just be a sister to her, whatever she decides to do. That will be worth so much more – be Nima, a sister. Not Nima, the Jedi.”

Connor moved round to stand beside her and put an arm around her shoulder, a small shake with his hand to try and reassure her. If he ever had to act a Master and earn the rank, it was now to comfort and empower others in the Order – otherwise he wasn’t worth anything at all.

”Will I leave the Temple? Well for a while, I’ve got a few things to sort away from Voss, but I am sure I’ll be back. I don’t intend to leave you. The Order, at least. And if I ever did, you would know. I wouldn’t run away, do it in secret – any choices I make will be my own, and I will stand by them and be confident in them. I know you’ll support me, as I will you.”

He watched her, always trying to work out what she was thinking.

”Are you alright?”

[member="Nima Tann"]

Nima Tann

"It's a bit new to me too, I mean, yeah I have another sister but she's older than me. I don't really know where she is now, we lost contact with each other after a while. That's why I am being like this. I am scared of never hearing from Tadi, like my other sister. And you know what I understand her clearly, being a big sister is indeed a big responsibility. Why does life need to be so complex like this, right?" She gave a little laugh, it was a sad one though, but she knew well enough masking the sadness.

Then... she suddenly felt his touch, slowly getting near and near, taking her shoulder into his gentle grasp. She stood there not reacting, frozen for a second, didn't wait an action like this from him, didn't wait that this speech was going like two modern people, not fighting, but helping each other. She had to get her control back, she didn't want her emotions to mess up everything again like before. She had to... But could she? He was concerned about her, and all she could do was staring, and it was rude. But why was she feeling like imprisoned and free at the same time? Not again, Nima. Not again. "I..." She started to speak, almost forcing herself to talk. "I always supported you, you know that. Whatever you choose I'll continue to support you, even if you decide to... go later on. This is your destiny after all, couldn't stop you before, can't stop you now." The last sentence wasn't supposed to escape her lips, good job, she thought to herself. Whenever she got emotional like that she would lose her control and do stuff that she would regret in the not-so-distant future.

To clear the air she created, she laughed and talked with a sarcastic tone. "And thanks for asking, really. I don't know, trying my best to look alright, is it working?" It wasn't working, she knew it, he knew it. But playing dumb was always a good way to escape self-judgement. She wanted to be alright, even though she didn't believe in it. Sudden mood swings... Yeah, she was in one of those situations again. But she would do whatever it takes to just... talk. Not with the emotions, not with the past. Just talk.

Offering a smile, it was one of both pity and sadness. At one time Connor and Nima were younger – bright eyed and eager to impress, to love and to lead the Jedi to salvation. Now, they were older and simply surviving the reality of what being a Jedi meant in a galaxy plagued by tyranny, and also the Jedi themselves falling apart at times.

”Nima, just promise me you’ll never lose what makes you the Nima Tann I knew back when you came to the Silver Jedi. You were so full of hope, eagerness and self-belief. While that have may changed over the years, they are qualities that make you unique and you can’t lose them. Life is nothing but difficult, and being a Jedi only adds to it – we need to find our strength again.”

His thumb gently stroked her shoulder and he placed his free hand on her other shoulder, standing behind her like a rock looking out the Temple grounds they knew so well.

”And you don’t have to tell me you’ll support me because I know you will more than anyone here, even though we hardly see each other anymore. I miss you Nima, and I want to make sure we don’t fall apart. We understand each other the most, and you can count on one person for sure to be there for you in the entire order - me.”

Times were changing for sure, but he would be an idiot to deny how much Nima shared a bond with him and how, in reality, they felt like no-one else could help even when they knew they could. So close; so apart.

[member="Nima Tann"]

Nima Tann

"I promise if something happens I'll try my best to stay myself and find strength in your wise words, Master Harrison. As a Jedi, As Nima. Just be there when I need you, and I'll be there whenever or if you need me." Giving a smile, she was impressed by him acting as a Master, the rank that he was finally embracing after fighting his own demons. She always wanted to help him but instead he was the one always helping her. That was the thing that created this relationship today, if Connor let her help him maybe they wouldn't be this close today, but also, this far. Their conversations were always complicated, but today seemed simple, direct, effective.

"You know, it's a good change of scenery. I mean, you and me, talking like two modern people and we are still in one piece. Time really heals some things." She laughed, for the old times sake. Yes, the memories were not that bright and shiny but with their pasts they have become like this today, no matter how weak the connections were, they were still a chain together. They always were trust with each other, not worried to hurt, make each other feel bad, but also made each other stronger. Maybe that's the time for that again, she wanted to break the walls she was creating once again. "I am going to be honest with you, Connor. I don't think there is no reason for me to conceal what I want to say any longer. "

"You have been my biggest what-if for a long time. I always thought, that if we met on different circumstances, maybe we would have been good to each other, even be happy together. Of all those years we would close each other's wounds instead of opening new ones. I ran from you thinking that I was running from my problems, but it always created new ones. I am not like those Jedi that does move with their brains, I always trusted my heart. I did not-so-logical things in my life and obsessing over you was one of them, maybe I was trying to run from that." She took a deep breath, sigh followed afterwards.

"But now, I understand. You and I, if we met at another time... We wouldn't be this close, as the ones who understand each other the most. We wouldn't be having this conversation, making each other stronger with our words today. We wouldn't be the same, I have regrets, but I wouldn't change anything if we went back to the past. I don't want to run from you anymore Connor. I don't want to speak with you building walls around me, I want to speak to you without any worries of saying something wrong. I want to stay with you without hurting you." Then took a breath again and held his hand, looking at his eyes. No sorrow, no sadness, just hope.

"You are one of the people in the Temple that understands me the most, and I want it to stay that way."

Looking at her as she talked, Connor smiled softly and nodded; understanding every word she said. They had been through enough to last a lifetime, and still there were here now. She was still so vulnerable, but so much stronger than she had been before when their emotions had been turned against them.

”Nima, I promise you – more than ever – now is the time we stand together. I will always be here for you. To talk, to reflect, to support and protect. It’s what I wanted to do years ago but didn’t know how to, emotionally, I didn’t know how.”

Holding her hand in his, he held it to his armoured chest.

”I’ve got your back, Nima. You know me. You can trust me.”

He lifted her small hand and kissed it slowly, and placed it on his cheek, still looking at her.

”I’ll always regret never being able to love you, and then it was twisted against us. Thank you for having faith in me.”

[member="Nima Tann"]

Nima Tann

"Don't. it's not your fault. Sometimes, things just doesn't work. It's no one's fault. Can't persuade our hearts that easily to do something they don't want to. Just as I couldn't persuade it not to love you for a long time." She said, caressing his cheek with the hand he was holding gently. It was more like a farewell, to a loved one. She knew, after this they would return to their "normal" lives, all of this conversation staying between them. They would become more and more distant after this. After being so close, they would get apart. That was the rule of the fate. No matter how many promises that they would make to each other.

"You've made me stronger, made me realize that I am not some teen that is trying to find her true love. You've made me realize that I am a Jedi, and the life is not always at my side. So don't apologize. You've done me much more good than a lover would do. I should be the one thanking you." The words were sincere and honest, and she was about to shed a tear, not because she was sad, but this scene was hopeful, hopeful that the past wasn't an obstacle but it was a ladder.

"I hope you'll have someone better in your life, who is worth your love. " She sighed. "I'll be always there for you, as a friend, a very close one."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom