Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snog/Marry/Avoid/Bang/Hang/Kill

"Well, who am I to get in the way of another? But, like my grandpapi always said ' Its wise to keep your options open'. Such a wise man, beyond his times. I really miss him. Shame grandma murdered him. Very sad....., anyways we can always hang, share drinks and stories. I have many stories with many true. "

Can we talk about the best types of engines for racing instead? And even then, are we racing freighters, starfighters, pod racers? These all add to differing racing environments, risks, excreta. And what kinds of models for each ship works best? Shall I once again bring up engines?

Subject 005 Possession

S
You would make an excellent host body... So very rarely do I get specimens of such a caliber...

H̶̨̨̧̻̙̯̟̣̞͇̒̍̓ą̵̧̲̞̤͉͍̯̱͕̪͈̟̦͕̰̣̣̲͊̑ņ̶̦̠͙̤̩̦̝̘̓g̴̡͖̮̻͎͍̜̯̣̙̻̙̗̝̘̫̐̅̿ͅ

Subject 005 Possession

S
Shady? I dare say, just because I may or may not take a host body from time to time to preform my duties is anything but shady!

Besides, like somebody like you must certainly have your own dark secrets in mind...

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom