Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sniper for hire

Black Phoenix

B
So? Mandalorian snipers are pretty good ones, I think. And I'll still be the nr 1 snipah ghost worriah, bby. @[member="Vulpesia"]
(You should join us just because we have such a great dynamic in our Faction. It's awesome)

@[member="Noah Corek"]
Hey, man. I just looked over that thread you listed for hire. I don't think I can do that thread simply because I'm already there on the Mando side. I'm not sure I can be in two places at once, unfortunately.

@[member="Arrbi Betna"]
What is your standpoint on corporate warfare?
Would you be willing to spy on, steal from, and assassinate my competition?
What about those who object to where and how my company handles its mining operations?
Or the government official who tries to stand between Mandal Hypernautics and a trade agreement?

Stealing, espionage, and that sort of stuff I'm not interested in right now. Later on, maybe. Right now I'm taking more hands on jobs. Assassinations I charge extra for and I'll turn down a job I don't like, just a heads up.

@[member="Captain Larraq"] @[member="Arla Balor"]

@[member="Captain Larraq"]
I don't do accidents. I get paid to kill someone, I'm not going to go through the trouble to dress the body up. You're paying for a bullet in the head or heart and that's roughly it, man. Quality won't be an issue, however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom