Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sniper for hire

Black Phoenix

B
You are sniper. I like sniper. Maybe sniper will be friend? I'm not insane. I just like talking like this ... really ...

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
@[member="Arrbi Betna"]
Sorry,but that's good to hear.
@[member="Akio Kahoshi"]
We already have two members going to do the rp and then sign in,I'm just making sure some level of redundancy is in place.

@[member="Noah Corek"]
I'm a bit confused lol Was there an IC thread you wanted me to join in on? I know I need to check in, I'm working up to the post level. I'm in three threads already so it's just the posts that are left.

@[member="Akio Kahoshi"]
I'll read through it and pop in when I can. Also, I remember seeing some of your old posts/threads over at t-g-c. Interesting to meet the person who made them.

@[member="Noah Corek"]
Thanks lol I'll see what I can do.

@Orn'komad
As a hired out private contractor, sure. As a in-faction assassin, no. If you have a specific contract, lemme know and we'll talk business. Otherwise, I'm taking the paying jobs that I get in order.

Vuplesia

Fox Fire! New OOC Account
@[member="Arrbi Betna"] I'd hire you for tons of cash and all the gear you could ever desire, but I fear then @[member="Black Phoenix"] might think I'm cheating on him lel.

Black Phoenix

B
I like sniper. Sniper good. Dominion need more Sniper. @Vulpesia @Arrbi Betna
Seriously I'm not insane, I just really like talking like this and as long as I'm still in charge of the sniper division (which I never even was) everything is k.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom