Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snap, Crackle, Pop

[member="Lyth Meran"]

She was looking at her and turned to offer a place for the As-Aki. "Well you wil be fine and we should be able to use this enough to help you without weighing you done to much." That was one of the most important things to work with to make sure she wouldn't be weighed down and unable to fly. Presenting the tank that she could climb into with a small feeding tube they would be able to work on her. "THis will be painful and afterwards it could take you a few days to adjust to the weight and new feeling."

Lyth Meran

Bullet with Butterfly wings.
[member="Cathbodua"]

" Pain is something i can handle Doc Just hit me." She said
Honestly she was weaker than most As-aki due to the experements her bones were brittle now.
" I'll take any pain it takes to be stronger. Anything. "

[member="Lyth Meran"]

Well that was one way to look at it while Cathbodua motioned for her to go to the one table and they had it set up so the small micro droids could preform the surgery on her and well make it happen. Just needed to get the smallest area of her skin and bones to augment them with the bonemer and she'd be alright. "Alight lay down and we shall begin." They weren't going to go with that much at least and the procedure could end or have the intended results so she was all for it while they were setting up the chamber to let her be in there with a small feeding and air tube.

[member="Lyth Meran"]

She was looking at her and setting the droids up to work with them before she looked at the little woman on the table not acknowledging the joke under her face mask as a tiny mask came down to cover her face. "Just count backwards from ten." She was letting the droids work on the different things before she was letting the procedure get underway. THe micro needles that they were using while the zoom on the screen was there to see everything. THe small muscled definition there, the bones set up and on display from the microsensors on the table. Finally there were her wings there when the droids were careful to not apply a high level of pressure lest they break the girl. They kept the procedure going while they were injecting the small amount of bonemer to reinforce her bones.

Lyth Meran

"Sigh 10 9 8 7 this never 6 5 4 3 2 works you......." snore
Lyth fell a sleep as a wave of anesthetists fell over her.
she was in a dream.
a dream of a fantasy realm she was a huge 6 inch tall wizard casting fire balls and armed with a scythe.
she was dressed in leather and laughing as she was awesome.

[member="Cathbodua"]

lyth_by_gerbill13-da6k9p1.jpg

[member="Lyth Meran"]

Cathbodua continued to work with the procedure that they were doing and bringing it all around, engineers and such were giving them a number of things to work with. They were proceeding carefully with all fo the treatments to augment the bones before she turned it over with a couple of the better ideas they could presented to themselves. Cathbodua was glad to see and glad to work on the important part when finally it was done after several hours and the small As-Aki was being loaded into the large tank with her feeding tube so she could have food, water and air as needed in the solution. She could wait to continue to check up on the girl and see on the scanners.

Lyth Meran

[member="Cathbodua"]
ploop

In the dream Lyth had met with a thief Kami the elf
scan0006_by_gerbill13-da3q24i.jpg
They were on ther way to defeat a evil witch with a army of Mynoks.
" halt i am the witch of the swamps" a shaven headed woman yelled.
" To cross my domain you must..."
" Its a human the riddle is allways human.
" no it's not.
" yes it is.
" nu uh"
" Tell me it wasn't what walks in 4 legs then 2 legs then 3 legs?"
" Umm no it ... umm.. What... um.."
" Can we pass?"
" no umm What..uhh. i nee better matterial."

[member="Lyth Meran"]

The doctor remained there while she was watching the girl with a look on her face. She was curious what she was dreaming about but remained there ready to work with her while she was pushing some of the ideas out and ready for them to work on more of the things. "Well you sleep and we will be able to work on more of the things that have been getting developed.

Lyth Meran

@Cathbodua ( lol figured out im 7 inches tall not 2 i mistook 0.2m for 2in )

In her dream Lyth the witch and the thief were skipping down a green road when they came across a droid that was Rusted
" I say can you please Lubrecate me?" it asked.
" Spose so." Lyth shrugged lifting an oil can and approaching,
" KILL ALL HUMANS" The droid yelled as soon as she drew near.
" Woah."
" im sorry it is my programming."
Yeah but none of us are Human."
" oh well thats ok then"

[member="Lyth Meran"]

Cathbodua continued to work on the things with the medical procedures and she was still smaller then most things. The doctor was glad to work on more things but they would have to be careful as they were developing all of the new procedures to enhance the different beings. "There we go, it is done and now you just need to go about and recover." She stayed there while sitting back at her desk with two of the nurses when they wanted to work on more of the things here but it would now just be all about waiting.

Lyth Meran

Lyth woke up feeling groggy
" We dun Doc?" she rubbed her face.
" I had this weird dream and you were there. so was the tin man too. " She said.
" i feel groggy. is this real?"
She joked looking up to the doctor." What now?"
[member="Cathbodua"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom