Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snap, Crackle, Pop

(woot 1000 posts)

[member="Lyth Meran"]

The project had been going well of all the things they were doing to improve the body so that it would be able to use the bioarmor for project herald this was proving to be one of the easier. They were not exactly doing what the czar did with the bones by making them need constant injections to maintain their hardening to the point new blood cells couldn't be created. The marrow injected with the bonemer ut they were going to make it something that would be remarkably stronger compared to some fo the things they presented. Like the different between durasteel and beskar you would notice it and with the rest of the project the subjects would be able to develop as a superior force. Cathbodua was working on someone who had been on the station when they were working to develop the massive hospital. "Welcome to project herald."

Lyth Meran

Bullet with Butterfly wings.
Droid
[member="Cathbodua"]
What entered was a Droid painted blue with yellow flames.
" Greetings i am Lyth Meran." it said
on its shoulder a little Fairy waved from a cockpit.
" Over here." she indecated seeing the confusion on the ladies face.
" Im As-Aki. i know it's a little disconcerting to see us. folklore and all."

[member="Lyth Meran"]

She looke dat the small floating woman and spoke with a look of neutrality under her mask. "Not really, Shri-Tal has many As-Aki and they work with the jedi there scouting the tunnels for different things. Seeing one this far out by themselves is a little strange but still not all that bad." She said it while working on some of the things with her datapad and bringing up the information for them to see it on the display. "This is what we have to work with, bone augmentation that has been modified from the czars research only we aren't going to kill the marrow of the bones and cripple the ones being injected with it. Less protection and strength but the subjects will live longer."

Lyth Meran

[member="Cathbodua"]
" Hmmm i have a history with bones." she said drifting off trying to forget the 1st order scientist who experimented in her breaking and surgically removing her bones.
" They never rely were the same after i was experimented on. so anything that will help im all for it."

[member="Lyth Meran"]

"Alright then, the first thing that is going to be important will be what we can do with them, the injections will only penetrate five percent of the targeted bone mass allowing the cells marrow to continue to produce blood cells." She stayed with it when she was looking over many of the things they had on display before changing more of it for the two fo them to work on things. "For smaller creatures though it might not have as much, we will have to be careful and see the bigger more impressive things that go with the project this is all a part of. Stimulants to increase the body mass of muscle and bone so there is more to work with and the bonemer will serve to strengthen it."

Lyth Meran

" Dude if i can be 4 inches tall im all for it. that'd be so Lubed. i'd be skeving ori "
Lyth said not realy sure if she understood the meaning.
" Lets do this. hit me doctor."
[member="Cathbodua"]

[member="Lyth Meran"]

She gave the girl a look while she was looking over her with more of the attention tot he details presenting it to her. "Well we might be able to get you some extra height with the bones strengthening but it will now be gently." The methods o extending the bones and legs were something dangerous and painful for many more of what they were doing and presented the larger risk. So she wasn't going to be at risk when they went into the trial phase of the augmentation with more things. "THough we will have to wait for human or As-Aki testing, we'll start the trials on other things first and see how they respond and then move up the ladder of trials."

Lyth Meran

[member="Cathbodua"]

" Sure that's sound reasoning. Anything that'll make me a Super As-Aki." Lyth joked.

Giving the lab a look arround.
" If its pain. ive had worse trust me. ive had pain that made you wish for death. beg for it but it never ended. " she admitted darkly.

[member="Lyth Meran"]

"Alright then we will do the tests and see about getting you to be a super As-Aki." She said it with a small look on her face while they were going and the first test subjects they would be able to work with here came up. A number of simulations from the rebirth AI was working over all of it until she got a few ideas of what would happen and the bonemer was in the injectors for them to work with. The lab rats they were using and observing the changes from the computer about their bones when they were becoming more dense and protective compared to before. It made them seem a little bulkier and heavier but the rats were also making small dents in the soft steel.

Lyth Meran

[member="Cathbodua"]

" I'm not going to have to wear a bright colored costume am i? " she joked referencing an old Clone wars serial.
" I don't look good in green. dude those wamp rats look nasty. i want that. "

[member="Lyth Meran"]

She was looking at the rats and then at the As-Aki as they were continuing the trials on the rats so that they would be able to work with more of the things. "Well I am uncertain of tights or colors but you will be able to work on many of the things that you have to use and work with. The augmentations they have been developing to go along with this will turn things around for just about anyone wearing the armor we have begun testing phses and trails on. Requires one of the more stronger and highly developed beings to give them a proper level of skill and endurace compared to the simple ones in basic armor."

Lyth Meran

" Im ready for anything doc just jag me in the bum. im a big girl i can take pain. " Lyth joked.
" What are you using for a buffering agent." she asked admittedly curious.
" I do have a confession i have been experimented on before."

[member="Lyth Meran"]

She was looking at her and taking some of the work that they were doing before she turned over to a few things. The buffering that they were getting to the bones was there before she raised an eyebrow under the facemask and brought up some fo the screens. "Oh, how so?" She was uncertain what kind of experiments could really be done with the As-Aki as there wans't a whole lot that you would be able to work with and material wise if you messed up it was likely to really mess them up... or they could be unable to actually fly which was a very big risk for them compared to some of the other species in the galaxy. As the experimental trails were going on with the AI over seeing them and showing the results the doctor sat down.

Lyth Meran

[member="Cathbodua"] (Lyth just lost her wings and is critical in another thread. btw.)
" I was injected with Gen-Dai dna. no idea why. but i haven't aged as fast as my species naturally dose." she admitted
hoping this wouldn't ruin things.

[member="Lyth Meran"]

Hmm she heard it and well injecting DNA was one thing but how? There was and had to be more to it otherwise it was just kind of like being injected witha virus. It would be there and burn through you quickly hopefully as you would need gene therapy to make it take. They would have to make it work somehow when she was motioning for her to come and work with them presenting it on the screen. "Well i am not certain about that, I'd havew to look at the tests but working with what we are able to here we should be able to apply gene therapy to some of the subjects to better enhance them that we are working with for biots as well as additional augmentations such as to the muscles.

Lyth Meran

" i'm... look if it dosn't have a power cell or a repulserlift i don't know about it " lyth admitted her ignorance to the medical side of things.
" all i know is theysaw little differance between me and your wamprat over here doctor." [member="Cathbodua"]

[member="Lyth Meran"]

She was looking at her with a nod of her head in some understanding, she knew here was always a chance for experimentation in the dangerous things. THe jedi knight was handling many of the things here. "That is alright but we shall be careful with it, experimenting on people even the height challenged is a very different thing." She was not for just outright experimenting on others but she spoke with a nod of her head. "We have been working on it though and the AI that is running the simulations and making the procedures is very good at what it does and based on this we might need to reduce the amount of Bonemer added to the bone. we don't want to wreck the marrow."

[member="Lyth Meran"]

"No not you these czar scientists, they basically injected it into the bone completely until the marrow was dead. THey would have been in intense pain while their bones died from the inside regardless of how strong they were able to be made. it wasn't worth it so we would have to move with some of the things." She said it and pointed it all out while working with the AI to reduce the amount of bonemer injected and the area. A safe amount so it wouldn't get down to the marrow but still strengthen the bone. "We'll have to go to a smaller area which will reduce the strength but it will make the bones able to function instead. As she train and tech them how to use their new enhancements then they will become stronger."

Lyth Meran

[member="Cathbodua"]

" Been there done that. the 1st order wanted to see about making new scout clones and well i have hollow bones. " she let it drift there letting Cathbodua fill in the blanks." no idea why i was so keen on breathing. When Rukk took me in i was in splints and casts. most they had was a vet."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom