Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snake Oil.

His facial expressions obviously displayed nervousness. "You fethin' serious? Ah Hell, man!" He was scanning the area, attempting to discover the Chiss woman. Unarmed at the moment, he slowly stood up. "I-I-I gotta go!" Was he all managed to say. "See ya', man!" He then turned to his right, nodding to the Zeltro, before making his way down the street. He slipped into an alleyway, slowly sliding down the wall into a seated position. The jailbreak claim or the terrorist claim did not necessarily frighten Broorn, but the moment he heard the word "Slave" He knew he couldn't stick around.

[member="Yuuthayn Di'cantos"]

Yuuthayn Di'cantos

The Perfect Hiding Place is in Plain Sight
I stayed where I was, laughing to myself. Broorn was so easy! I didn't even have to try to have him scared out of his pants. If that didn't give him nightmares for the next few days and a serious case of paranoia, I didn't know what would.
[member="Broorn Sabor"]

He ran as fast as his drunken body could manage, he knew he could make it to his apartment that was located two blocks down. He also had a few bottles of unopened whiskey which needed drinking which were located in his apartment. He managed to drag himself to the next street, gasping for air as he took a moment to lean on a brick wall, covered in graffiti.

Several moments later, he regained his breath, before continuing to jog down the street, only coming to a halt outside of his run-down apartment. Reaching into his trench coat, he discovered something that troubled him. His apartment keys were...simply not inside of his pocket. He then quickly grabbed onto the brass doorknob, twisting and pulling but his attempts were in vain.

Muttering profanities, he nervously glanced from side to side, attempting to get inside his filthy apartment. From ramming his shoulder into the door, from kicking it, twisting the doorknob, and praying for the door to open. Yet, he was still standing on the street, in plain sight.

Yuuthayn Di'cantos

I followed Broorn a few minutes later. I shifted back into my Chiss Crime Lady, hooking the keys around my finger by their chain. They jingled as I made my way down the street. I soon came upon the sorry male desperately attempting to get into his crap-tastic apartment. I smirked, hoding up the keys and making them jingle loudly. "Looking for these?" I said mockingly.
[member="Broorn Sabor"]

Nearly jumping as he heard the voice, he quickly spun around, shaking his head in disbelief. "H-h-how did y-y-y-you..." He fell silent, staring at the woman. Then in panic, he spun around, messing with the brass door knob, while simultaneously kicking the door with all of his strength, but ultimately, it did nothing. By now, Broorn was convinced he was going to loose his life right here. By what the Chiss woman had told him disguised as the Zeltro, he had actually truly believed her. Now, Broorn was not a religious man, but he was shouting prayers into the air non-stop, obviously wishing to stick around for a bit longer. "Please, please, please, please! D-don't let me fethin' die! Don't let me fethin' die, man!" He screeched.

Yuuthayn Di'cantos

I walked up to him, taking his chin ever so lightly and placing a finger on his lips. "Ssssshhhh. There's no reason to be so scared, Broorn," I purred. I slipped the keys into his pants pocket. "I'm not here to kill you. I'm just here to check on you, that's all. I wanted to make sure that you got home safely. And that you hadn't gone for more liquor."
[member="Broorn Sabor"]

He stared at the woman, obviously not convinced. "Yeah, got it. Please...leave...go...or...or something..." He whispered, gesturing to the end of the street. He then quickly removed his keys, inserting them into the keyhole of the door. Twisting the key, he then did the same with the door knob, opening the creaking door. He stepped onto the damaged wooden floor of his apartment, giving a polite nod, before swiping his keys and slamming the door shut.

Then, as swift as he could manage, he locked the door, before proceeding to bring the security chain over. Releasing a sigh of relief, he headed inside his apartment, tossing the keys on the rotting kitchen counter, and collapsing on the couch in the living room area, which was covered with water damage. However, the sofa was directly in front of two windows, which one could easily look through. He removed his trench coat, allowing it to hit the ground, before remaining seated in an attempt to regain his thoughts and calm his nerves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom