Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snake Oil.

"YA' DAMN-" He fell to his knees in pain with a loud thud, drawing eyes from every corner of the bar. His gaze fell upon the bouncer, who the drunken Chiss was convinced was at least seven foot tall. The man's fist was as fast as a Jedi on spice. Broorn was gasping for air, desperately attempting to pull himself to his feet. Half way up, then...Another punch. His head jerked back, before he collapsed once again. The bartender barked out orders before two equally large bouncers appeared from a room in the back area of the bar. A short conversation later, the bouncers were dragging Broorn's pathetic body to the exit.
@Yuuthayn Di'cantos

Yuuthayn Di'cantos

The Perfect Hiding Place is in Plain Sight
This was actually the first time I had ever decided to be a Chiss. Which is amusing, considering that my father was one. I was at the moment pretending to be a big-shot Crime Lady with a dangerous demeanor wherever I went. I was watching a scene unfold in front of me involving the two burly bouncers and a single, unfortunate Chiss on the receiving end of their fists. As they began dragging him out the door, I decided I'd spice things up a bit. I rose from my booth and walked over to the bigger of the two, tapping him roughly on the shoulder. "I would strongly suggest that you leave the man be. That is, unless you want me to make your life a living Hell..." My voice was aggressive and intimidating for a female. It even got me a few nervous looks.
[member="Broorn Sabor"]

The largest bouncer looked over to the woman, obviously nervous but still attempting to act as if he was not intimidated. The two bouncers released the disoriented Chiss, allowing his skull to be bashed off the wood on the floor with a sickening smash. However, the second bouncer was simply grinning...a wicked grin. Broorn Sabor slowly reached into his trench coat, removing a stainless steel flask, filled to the top with low quality liquor.

He quickly raised it, taking a quick swig before placing it back into his trench coat. He then slowly dug his hands into one of the many pockets concealed by the inside of his trench coat. He felt the cold, metal handle of the Butterfly Knife in one of the many slots in his coat. Slowly removing the blade, he grinned as he flipped it over, slowly pulling himself to his knees. The grinning bouncer opened his mouth to speak. "Hah! A woman? What in the hell is she gonna do?" The bouncer asked, amusement in his voice.

[member="Yuuthayn Di'cantos"]

Yuuthayn Di'cantos

I gave the bouncer who was speaking the most beautiful smile I could muster. "This..." I brought a hard fist into contact with his face while bringing a well-aimed knee in between his legs. When he fell, I kicked him over all the way and pinned his throat to the floor with my high-heeled boot. "Now, I'm going to let you tell me why I should let a sexist little worm like you live. You have ten seconds before I get bored."
[member="Broorn Sabor"]

Broorn, who was actually a sexist, drunken, fool, and coward...and simply scum, similar to the bouncer, well...except for the drunken part...and fool...and coward. Broorn brought his blade up against the still standing bouncer's throat, a grin on his face. The bouncer screeched, obviously terrified. "Eh, look I don't wanna kill y-ya', I just wanna get a drink. Til you and your lil' buddy came 'round. Ya' see, maybe you should...go back to work, yea?" The drunken and stumbling Chiss whispered. He then released the bouncer, who nodded, before fleeing out the back door. Broorn glanced over to the bouncer, then the woman. "W-w-wait! D-d-don't kill 'em!" He yelped, looking up at the woman. "You don't gotta do that, if you let the fether go...he ain't never gonna come back 'round again. Besides, yesterday he nearly lost his job. You gotta think!"

Yuuthayn Di'cantos

I gave the drunken Chiss a look that said, are you serious? I crossed my arms, the man's throat still beneath my boot. "Let me guess. He has a family, and children, and bills to pay, and daddy issues, yadda yadda yadda. Why should any of that matter to me? Why should any of that matter to you? I'm sure that if given the chance this man would've gladly dragged your pathetic ass out into the street and killed you just for the fun of it." I loved playing in-character.
[member="Broorn Sabor"]

"You shoulda' stuck to fethin' cookin'!" He shouted, looking down at the struggling bouncer. "Don't kill 'em! You damn woman!" He kneeled down beside the bouncer, sweat dripping down his forehead. Normally, Broorn at least gave his words a bit of thought, but when drunk he would talk to anyone that would listen, including his sexist beliefs. "Just let 'em walk away!" He shouted, standing to his feet. He pointed the bladed side of the knife to face the woman, a sadistic grin on his face. "I don't care 'bout 'em, I just don't wanna have to sit through court with the judge debating if they should give me life or the death penalty for being involved in a murder. Now, how 'bout you go back to the kitchen, yeah?"

(OOC: I apologize for the sexist remarks if it offended you or anyone else. I'm just roleplaying my character, who is indeed, a sexist character.)

Yuuthayn Di'cantos

((YIKES. No wonder he doesn't have a girlfriend. :p ))

That was when things started to get serious. I gave the drunken Chiss a glare, smirking as I let the man go. I looked down at him as he was still on the ground. "No hard feelings. I'm beginning to understand why you wanted him out in the first place." I then turned my attention back to the Chiss. I took two steps toward him. "Oh? The kitchen? Is that where you think I belong? Well then, let me tell you where that knife belongs." Before he could react in his drunken stupor, I kicked the knife from his hand, catching it in my own. I then pinned him to the wall with my leg and held the blade to his throat. "It belongs right in your drunken windpipe," I hissed.
[member="Broorn Sabor"]

He watched in disbelief for a moment, before he knew it, he was pinned to the wall, fear on his face. "W-w-wait! P-p-p-p-please! Pl-please don't k-kill me!" He begged, staring at the woman, his eyes wide open. He was breathing rapidly, literally shaking in fear. "I-I-I apologize! Please! D-d-don't kill me! I-I-I have...I...I just got out of prison!" He yelped, obviously the claim was false. "Please, please! D-d-d-don't k-kill me, please!" It was extremely pathetic, as he went on, begging for his life.

Yuuthayn Di'cantos

I sighed. This was absolutely no fun. He was just like a kid. All talk, and no bravery whatsoever. I kept him pinned, playing with his knife a little. "You might as well just shut your trap and save what little dignity you have left. Begging is terrible for your reputation, you know." I eyed him for a moment. "Here's a proposition for you. I won't kill you here or anywhere else this evening if you promise to lay off the booze and get sober for a little bit. Then we can talk more. You really don't have any other options here, so I'd suggest you accept. Just know that if you do..." I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him in until his face was inches from mine. "I WILL be watching you wherever you go to ensure that your end of the bargain is kept. Now, do we have a deal?"
[member="Broorn Sabor"]

"Stop drinkin'? I-I-I...just got that new fethin' flask, man!" He said, staring at the woman with fear. "A-alright, n-n-no m-more booze for a while!" He said, nodding his head rapidly. "What about non-alcoholic style? That alright? Yeah?" He was obviously still terrified and a bit nervous but he seemed to be somewhat regaining his thoughts. The drunk, however, still was unable to conceal his shaking. He held up his hand, before opening his mouth to speak. "A-a-alright, I-I-I think I'ma g-get goin'!"

Yuuthayn Di'cantos

I released him, my smile returning. "Good boy. And just to be extra sure that you don't rebound early, I'll be confiscating this." My hand slipped into his jacket and removed his flask. I then patted his head and led him politely to the door. "Remember. My eyes are everywhere. If you slip up even a little bit before three day's time, I'll know."
[member="Broorn Sabor"]

"Y-yeah, I got it!" He said, before nearly throwing himself out the door. He sprinted down the street, his footsteps echoing off the metallic sidewalk. He was breathing heavily, obviously attempting to separate himself from the woman. Sprinting through two or three alleyways, he stopped at the doorstep of an abandoned market or something similar. Taking a seat, he took a moment or two to regain his breath.

Yuuthayn Di'cantos

As soon as the man was running, I went outside and shifted into a new form. This time, I was a Zeltron male with a physique much like that of the drunkard. I then continued onward, following him until he stopped in a market area and sat down. I walked with a kind of swagger as I casually came upon him. "Whoa there. You look a little worse-for-wear, pal. Running from a crazy lady friend?" I asked with a playful smirk, my voice changed to husky and low.
[member="Broorn Sabor"]

"Yeah, a woman who don't know her place. Tells me I can't drink alcohol. She can kiss my ass!" He barked with a grin. "Take a seat, man! By the way, could I borrow a cigarette? I haven't had one in a few days, I really need one, man!" He chuckled, gesturing for the man to take a seat. "So, whaddya call yourself? Got an occupation?" He asked.

Yuuthayn Di'cantos

I took a seat next to him. I just happened to have Kholtos on me. I didn't smoke them. While I was taking away his flask, I also swiped the cigs. Figured he's be wanting them. I took out the pack and handed him one. "The name's.... Zel. I'm a smuggler by trade. What about you?" I asked with a grin.
[member="Broorn Sabor"]

"Broorn Sabor. Bounty hunter and mercenary." He said. He nodded with appreciation as he took the cigarette. "Huh, same brand I smoke..." He muttered to himself. "Got a light?" He asked, placing the cigarette in his mouth. His words were slurred due to the cigarette but he continued to talk. "You see a Chiss woman down at that cantina? That's 'er and lemme tell ya, she needs to get back in the kitchen but I ain't gonna drink no alcohol, man. She said she'd be watchin', see ain't nowhere in sight!" He began chuckling, waiting for a lighter or a match.

Yuuthayn Di'cantos

I pulled out his lighter (I couldn't resist taking it, too) and ignited the end of the cigarette, slipping it back in my pocket."I wouldn't be too sure of that, pal. She has eyes everywhere...." I said in a foreboding tone. I knew that in his current state, he'd have a little bit of difficulty thinking clearly.
[member="Broorn Sabor"]

"W-what? W-what do you m-mean?" He asked, inhaling the blue smoke of the cigarette. He slumped down, looking at the woman who was disguised as a Zeltro. "You know 'er? D-do you fethin' see her?" He asked, slowly looking around, removing his cigarette for a moment. "Do you s-s-see her?" He asked again, obviously nervous and a bit disturbed by what had just been said.

Yuuthayn Di'cantos

"Of course I know her! Everyone knows her around here. She's a big-time crime boss. Works in underground stuff, you know? We're talkin' spice routes, prison breaks, terrorist raids, the whole sha-bang! I even heard she got into the slave trade." I scooted a bit closer to Broorn, looking him directly in the face to further sell my beautiful lie. "You didn't..... Make her angry, did you?" My voice was down to a whisper, as if my Chiss fantasy woman was indeed watching.
[member="Broorn Sabor"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom