Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Smuggling Scumbag

Hey hey! I'm looking for my first roleplay thread to debut both my writing and character, the adopted Twi'lek smuggler Pav'ati Vier, and have some fun with her various illegal adventures :]

I write in paragraph format, but short threads are fine with me! I just don't want to try and handle one-liners haha.
Pretty much any character is okay, seeing as Pav can go far and wide and doesn't subscribe to one faction or political scheme.

The only thing I really ask besides "no one-liners" is no extensive strategic/combat roleplay, since I'm simply not much of a thinker in that matter-- I like writing the drama out instead! Common sense isn't my forte in the first place lol

Feel free to respond if interested! :]
I don't bite, and I love off-the-wall proposals-- so don't be afraid to propose your wildest plots!

Hey hey! I'm looking for my first roleplay thread to debut both my writing and character, the adopted Twi'lek smuggler Pav'ati Vier, and have some fun with her various illegal adventures :]

I write in paragraph format, but short threads are fine with me! I just don't want to try and handle one-liners haha.
Pretty much any character is okay, seeing as Pav can go far and wide and doesn't subscribe to one faction or political scheme.

The only thing I really ask besides "no one-liners" is no extensive strategic/combat roleplay, since I'm simply not much of a thinker in that matter-- I like writing the drama out instead! Common sense isn't my forte in the first place lol

Feel free to respond if interested! :]
I don't bite, and I love off-the-wall proposals-- so don't be afraid to propose your wildest plots!
I’m down to run Nola?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom