Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smuggling Group

Bradok

The best Force using smuggler in the Galaxy.
Hey all! So after I finish up my current thread and subbing for the ship being constructed, I really want to assemble a crew to man it and join Mangus as smugglers. I've looked around and have seen plenty of active groups out there RPing together daily so I know it is at the very least possible to create and maintain a cohesive group of Role-Players for an idea such as this.

What I Am Looking For:
First and foremost I want active people. I don't want to start a thread and have to wait a week to get a single rely from someone. That seems harsh I know, but I'm a really impatient person and want to keep the story moving as fast as I can. I really am not trying to be insulting to anyone, but if you cannot post at least once a day because of time zone differences or what have you then this group isn't for you.

Next, I really want to see good quality writing and storytelling. Everyone has their own way to Role-Play and their own opinion of how things should be done so it is impossible to dictate exactly how people write. For this though I'm looking for more along the line of Mid-Literate tier RP. A couple paragraphs, maybe three, in length and no one liners. There are exceptions to this of course, but I'm looking for more in depth writing than a simply one line response to each post.

Last, I want serious characters to participate in this. By that I don't mean a bunch of grumpy, sullen, mercenaries that constantly reflect on the people they killed. No, I mean characters with good history and forethought. Characters that have been well thought out, and not something like "Weaboo the Chicken Man" if you understand my meaning.

What To Expect:
This is a venture that will start small and steadily expand into something greater. I pride myself on being a storyteller, even if at times a poor one, and if you do join that's what will be happening. Stories will be formed and told around our crew of rag-tag smugglers as they branch out and make their own way in the Galaxy.

We will be excepting contracts from other characters and factions to better intertwine ourselves in the galactic story.

We will be doing deep and thoughtful Dev threads to push our characters to the next stage in their lives.

We will have the opportunity to watch a small smuggling operation grow, possibly into a faction.

If you are interested just let me know via PM or post below. If you have something derogatory to say I humbly ask that you opt to remain silent to keep from deterring those that might wish to join away.

[member="Mangus Abraxius"]

I have my fingers into quite a few smuggling operations, and I would be willing to help out, but Orick has an odd sense of morals and will often end up in places he shouldn't be. Orick isn't a joiner uniess there's a benefit for him IC, but I'll pop in from time to time to lend a hand in a thread if you would like.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Mangus Abraxius"]

I'm down. I can post twice a day and my writing is good enough for what you're looking for. However, this character is far from a rag-tag up-n-comer. She's more Old Kenobi, than Young Skywalker. So, If you can handle that? Then sign me up. :)

Also. [member="Orick T'ane"] is 10x the smuggler I am. Just fyi. :p

Bradok

The best Force using smuggler in the Galaxy.
First of all: [member="Miscarius"]

Miscarius said:
Hello there!

Oh...
We can always make room for you!

[member="Orick T'ane"] I'm sure that we can eventually get a thread going between the crew I put together and yourself. If for no other reason than Vane is one of my favorite Black Sails characters!

[member="Karen Roberts"] I'd love to have you along for the ride if you deem it worthy of a master xD Mangus is always looking for a way to strengthen his connection with the Force so you would surely be welcome.

[member="Khaleel Malvern"] Thank you, I hope it goes well.

[member="Dakita Calfur"] Great! I'm gonna work on my ship sub for a day or two and then I'll drop you a PM to go over the details of everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom