Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smugglers Board

I was wondering about starting a smugglers board that operates like the bounty board.

Someone advertises for a smuggler with what the job is.

Has this been tried...or is this considered something that is better handled just through private communication or through the roleplay discussion area?

This is a great idea [member="Rekha Kaarde"] , we just need to figure out how to do it. I could see an company or faction "ordering" a smuggler job like the ORC need 30 tons of
Bacta delivered to planet X located in hostile area Y for the fee of Z.

We would just need to figure out the game mechanics, Like is this an open thread, a raid. Exc

[member="Rekha Kaarde"] With the war between the Sith and Silver Jedi heating up many hyperlanes are becoming rife with military activity...Making it harder for smaller nations like the Corellians to get our goods. I think a good way to run this kind of thing would be like [member="Bryce Bantam"] get some things hammered out as to how they would work.

I think a good way would be to have the person who put up the job operate as opposition for the smuggler and maybe even a post count? something easy to solo or double though

[member="Rekha Kaarde"]

A different idea (in the same arena) would be making a board where smugglers can advertise their services and allow customers to privately contact them. Helps for a little more discretion so the big powers don't know ;)

[member="Bryce Bantam"] | [member="Lisza Starseeker"] | [member="Alban Roble"]

Bryce yes. The what is needed what is willing to be exchanged cause maybe it isn't always credits, its other materials

Lisza I had a short discussion in ORC chat the other day and it was mentioned talking to you and [member="Darth Carnifex"] about doing such runs like supplying the 'freedom' fighters in sith territory. I haven't done that yet the Thanksgiving holiday came up.

Alban that I think could be part of it as well, a list of smugglers maybe...who could be contacted...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom