Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smuggler's Alliance

Ugohr Poof

The Traveling Gungan Salesman
I know another character that would want to sign a contract with the Galactic Alliance for smuggling One Sith refugees into GA space, much like the merchant fleet would: [member="Dunames Lopez"]

Kingsley

intergalactic bird of mystery
Dust off your scoundrel alts, boys and girls. Looking to breathe a little life back into this subgroup and get some more rogueish types involved in the GA again! We're gonna be starting by teaming up with Rogue Squadron for December's planned dominion of Abregado-rae, ooc planning thread here:

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/100107-ive-gotta-feeling-that-tonight-is-going-to-be-a-droid-night-ga-dominion-of-abregado-rae/

Epiphany Station

Hidden away on a tight cluster of uninhabited stars lies this trade hub that has remained outside the law for a long time. Since it stopped being used to ship spice into the core the Alliance forces have mostly let it alone.

Intelligence receives a report that a One Sith remnant is attempting to sell military assets. A virtual auction will be held on the station in the VIP suite of Pandora’s Bar before a star destroyer is to change hands.

The star system makes moving large vessels or fleets to the station a slow process. Any attempt by the Alliance to apprehend the trade will send the vessels running and there are too many exits from the cluster to interdict. Instead the Alliance hatches a different plan. One for rogues.

Members of the Merchant Fleet will be accompanied by Rogue Squadron in personal vessels. They will stay at the station for the week of the trade and remain relatively sober. Or else Janes is spending the next month grounded.

When the ship arrives, manned only by a skeleton crew, they are to launch and disable its engines before signalling the Alliance Navy. Unfortunately this has been leaked. When it comes to launch time they'll find their hangar guarded by stormtroopers and be forced to improvise.

Kingsley

Aeshi Tillian said:
Do they have arrest powers for anything they see during this week?
Since we're on the station to prepare for a sting operation on this auction, I would say no so as not to tip off the One Sith. Also, this is more or less a shadowport, we don't really have jurisdiction here and the people on the station with guns might object.

Kingsley

A comm alert appears on your ship/lair/datapad. When you check to see who it is from, it seems to be a recorded message from none other than the Grand Captain of the Merchant Fleet himself, Cei Kyros.

NokEFti.png

"Is this thing working? Hello? If you're receiving this message, its either because you know someone we trust, or you've pulled one over on someone we don't. If making credits don't interest you, feel free to ignore this channel, but if you're lookin' for work and don't mind earnin' a little hazard pay, we've got a job for you. Head on over to Epiphany Station, you know the one? Attaching coordinates if you don't. Details will be provided by my contact when you get there, you won't miss him on account of him being a giant, drunken talking bird and all. And hey, I have a feeling this is the beginning of a...profitable relationship. Kyros out."

An Ithorian pilot, looking for work.
I got plenty of room in the cargo hold, and a ship that couldn't be more trustworthy.
Myself and the Spirit of Rothana gladly offer our services, if work is still to be done.

Kingsley

We're back, baby!

Updated the original post finally. Sorry to those interested while I was away and there wasn't really anyone guiding this subgroup, but as before we're hoping to increase our profile again in doms and faction threads. Feel free to ask to be added to the brand new roster (we are basically living in the future) and stand by for updates on future Merchant Fleet operations.

For anyone looking to jump right in and develop their smuggler/privateer in a faction thread, our current T2 dominion of Seltos and Lohopa is currently underway. Lohopa is a mining colony world currently dealing with a spice problem, so there are all sorts of opportunities for scoundrel friendly storylines! We're also hoping to get more faction threads, including threads not just focusing on Force Users, going pretty soon now that Hoth is over. Please bear with us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom