Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Smuggler, looking to do a little business.

Looking to dive headfirst into some roleplay. Gatz is a former Jedi Youngling turned smuggler who spends most of his time ferrying spice from Nar Shaddaa into more civilized parts of the galaxy. He's no stranger to seedy jobs, and risking his neck for profit. He does, however, draw the line at taking blood money. Gatz'll smuggle whatever you want, aside from slaves, but he prefers not to kill if he doesn't have to, and he certainly won't accept credits to do such a dirty deed. He will, however, kill in self-defense.

But just because Gatz is usually on the wrong side of the law, doesn't mean that he doesn't do a little bit of good here and there. He's also accepted more humane jobs, like ferrying citizens of war-torn worlds to safer parts of the galaxy, and delivering much needed supplies to planets under siege. There are credits to be made doing humanitarian work too, after all.

The bottom line is, if you pay well enough, or appeal to his sense of morality well enough, Gatz is willing to accept most forms of work.

If you have any ideas you think might be fun, just leave them below!

Nalah Tezan

N
Nalah could always use some connections in the seedier side of the galaxy, she's used to a higher-end of products and clients.

She can help Gatz with moving goods deeper into the up-tight Core worlds, and he can help her move goods into the Outer Rim. Smugglers have to stick together after all, interested?

Nalah could always use some connections in the seedier side of the galaxy, she's used to a higher-end of products and clients.

She can help Gatz with moving goods deeper into the up-tight Core worlds, and he can help her move goods into the Outer Rim. Smugglers have to stick together after all, interested?
Absolutely I am. As long as Gatz isn't smuggling slaves, he doesn't really have any qualms about what he has to move or where he has to move it to.

The Underground is always willing to hire some freelancers until they decide to commit by falling in love with a spunky Princess
I was thinking that this would be a good fit for Aeshi and RTL as I read the original post, but you had already responded lol.

Gatz Derrevar Gatz Derrevar , Are you able to procure materials? Wouldn't be illegal, just maybe have my char have a bit of help finding some materials to build his primary weapon.

I was thinking that this would be a good fit for Aeshi and RTL as I read the original post, but you had already responded lol.

Gatz Derrevar Gatz Derrevar , Are you able to procure materials? Wouldn't be illegal, just maybe have my char have a bit of help finding some materials to build his primary weapon.
I don't know if Gatz himself could procure it, but he could definitely deliver it. He could always just be running a delivery job for whomever actually did procure what you needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom