Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Mnoi Akûti

RTL_Logo_1_1-removebg-preview.png

[GENERAL] [TRAITS] [ABILITIES] [KNOWN ORIGINS] [GEAR] [MISSION LOGS]

G E N E R A L

NAME: Mnoi Akûti
FACTION:
Rimward Trade League
SPECIES: Mostly-Human Sith Offshoot

SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 2 m (~6'6")
WEIGHT: 115 kg (~253.5 lbs)

EYES:
Ice Blue (739bd0)
HAIR:
Frost Grey (848283)
SKIN: Tan with red lines that look like natural "tattoos"
FORCE SENSITIVE: No, which is rare for Sith.
LANGUAGES: Sith, High Sith, Basic, Huttese, Jawaese

T R A I T S

ASSETS
Physically strong and agile.
Natural knack for creating gear from scrap.

RISKS
Unlike most Sith, he cannot use the Force.
Hates and is hated by other Sith. Untrusting of almost everyone.

A B I L I T I E S

Junkyard Tinkering
Swordsman

K N O W N _ O R I G I N S

HOMEWORLD: Ziost
FAMILY: Deceased
PREVIOUS ALLEGIANCES: None
PREVIOUS TITLES: None
CONFLICTS OF INTEREST: All Sith

KNOWN HISTORY:
Born on Ziost to a Sith Pureblood mother who disdained him for being not only mostly human, but also not Force-sensitive, he was abandoned without ever even receiving an actual name. He took the moniker of Mnoi Akûti, or "Blue Eyes" in High Sith, due to it being a defining characteristic. His blue eyes and tan skin really make him stand out amongst other Sith, and other Sith Purebloods looks down on him for his human characteristics. Due to his treatment, he generally hates other Sith and has a disdain for Sith Traditions. Gowing up alone on the frozen wasteland of Ziost has caused him to be distrustful of others but has also taught him how to survive and fend for himself. He has learned to make use of what he has, even being able to make gear from discarded scrap. When he was finally able, he eventually caught a ride across the galaxy to Tatooine, trading a frozen desert for a hot one. Tatooine was a world for outcasts, so to speak, so he was relatively unbothered there, mostly doing odd jobs here and there in hopes of saving up money for his own personal ship and to create his own personal weapon to bring a little vengeance against the Sith.

G E A R

Armor:
Weapon:

M I S S I O N _ L O G S

Low-Life Day (RTL/Spacers/Scoundrels Etc)
RTL_Logo_1_1-removebg-preview.png

wonder_1671699041482.jpg
RISK ASSESSMENT: MEDIUM

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom