Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smol, Afraid, and in need of a new Master

*waves*

Hey-ho! Stranded Padawan learner looking for a long-term RP thing with someone. All my characters are sort of already trained/educated and I figured it'd be really fun to both write a character who isn't either of those things and to write with someone new who could offer my character a lot of guidance that she direly needs, plus, y'know, building relationships and stuff! Irella comes from a very strong family Force-wise and has already learned a lot, but has a ways to go still -- Her previous master has died and now Irella is stranded on Nar Shaddaa without any way of getting off, so she's in a quite vulnerable position.

Definitely showing preference to Light side users/Jedi as she is a Jedi Padawan who's just stuck out in the Outer Rim. Not sure if I wanna go in a Dark side direction with her (yet?) :D

[member="Irella Toldreyn"]

Well if you don't mind a master who is a rogue jedi that has a tendency to drink then Tristram here could show her the ropes. If you want more of a standard jedi experience though then definitely don't want him. Just let me know if an off the beaten path experience is fine with you.

Josef King said:
Holla at your boii.
this is the worst and i hate how many people you've gotten to like it.

a n y w a y s

Vanessa Vantai said:
If you want to go Dark, I’m here.

Not gonna lie, I saw “smol” and had to check it out >_>
I had to put smol, she's one of my youngest characters :D If I ever decide to do a dark arc with her I'll be sure to hit you up :lol:

-

Thanks to everyone for your interest! I think I have might something locked down but if something changes I'm still totally looking :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom