Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smoke On The Water [Galactic Alliance Dominion of Bestine]

How quick history was forgotten... He chuckled to himself as he sat in the middle of the empty bridge. The only sounds came from data streaming in, being sorted by the shipboard AI Roland, and the quiet clinking of ice against glass as he idly stirred the amber liquid with a faint twisting of his wrist. He remembered, of course. He remembered what the world had been like centuries ago, before the Gulag Plague. What it had suffered. How the Protectorate had come in and helped stabilize the planet. Oh, those were good days.

But all things had an end. Akala's return had severely destabilized most of the galaxy. His plans and machinations had been set back decades, centuries in some cases. Years of work undone in an instant by the rampaging fits of a godly child. No matter... He smiled to himself and quietly puffed at his cigar. He was patient. And besides, he thought to himself as he leaned forward and studied the ships of the self-named Galactic Alliance scurry around the system, he did not lack for interesting things in this time period.

And so it was that a ship, silent and cold at the edge of the system, quietly observed all that was going on within the planetary system. As things in the galaxy once more turned to the ever-present womp rat race and planetary governments and megalomaniac rulers sought more star systems to place under their boot, Ayden watched.

Arceneau Trade | Pharma Tech | Browncoat Industries
Tusken Island
Tusken Rift

True to Selka’s word, representatives from the Order of Shasa arrived a few days later. It was with Danger’s usual hospitality and welcome that Vaer Mie and Aei Ta, Selkath’s of the Order, were brought to the new facility. With a cordial air, they were brought in to meet with the rest of Arceneau’s Research and Development team.

“I am most pleased to have you both in the project, gentlemen,” Danger would state, a genuine smile gracing her lips.

“We are most anxious to start,” Mmei Taw, the Chief Researcher for the Bestine Kolto Facility would emphasize. “We have the results of the initial environmental scans, plus the relevant data on the health, ecology, and state of Tusken Rift.”

Tusken Rift. Well it was better than ‘Beggar’s Canyon.’

Tusken Island
Tusken Rift

The newly dubbed Tusken Rift underwater facilities would employ green technology to ensure no contamination to the precious kolto they were trying to produce. There were a few Salacia Consolidated designs from previous underwater mining that she was interested in utilizing. This is why she would use the newly produced algae biofuel in conjunction with the solarium glasteel for solar energy. Setting aside algae beds for the biofuel would not only provide habitat and food for the local wildlife, but when collected, be reused into a powersource.

Excavations down to the depths of the rift also revealed underwater calderas and hot springs. These were chock full of mineral resources, not to mention, a possible method of harnessing that geothermal energy for the underwater kolto facilities. It would be more expensive than a traditional facility, but it would be worth it to ensure the high quality of the Kolto.

Tusken Island
Tusken Rift

There would still be plenty more to be done, but with the help of those from the Order of Shasta, Danger was certain that what little hiccups the new kolto facility may face, they would be ready for it. if anything, utilizing all of the consultation from Selka Ventus and the Selkath meant that the normal problems they would face would have experienced technicians to quickly respond.

Back on the surface, Danger would review the rest of the plans in and around Bestine along with with other future ideas. If she recalled correctly, there were other worlds within the wild regions that would be beneficial to explore the production of new facilities. Verkuyl and Vaurnda were next on the list.

"Aeri," Danger finally spoke, turning towards the Zeltron. "Get a small scouting party from Pharma Tech over to Verkuyl and Varunda. I want to know their current status and just how have they've fared in the wake of the Fringe Lords fall along that with the Protectorate."

Tusken Island
Tusken Rift

The Zeltron perked her head, glancing over towards the Trade Queen. They had been moving towards botanicals the last year and making progress. "I know Silk Holdings holds oversight of Verkuyl's Kolka if i'm not mistaken." she would inform the redhead.

Danger gave a nod, "I ain't looking to take the Kolka... I'm looking to research how they managed to combine them both. If we can apply the same technique to the other botanicals we are researching, all the better. Maybe even utilize a weaker version of Aspha as a base."

Aeri gave a nod, giving a few quick taps of her finger along her datapad.

"I'll do it personally."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom