Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*smirks*

Radon Mont

R
Second place is better than any human could hope for.

Pheromones, Ruu. *pats her little head, then shoves her into a nearby wall*

Wicked Witch of Schwartzweld
Hey..! *enhances her strength and punches a circle through the wall, flying through, covered in dust and cement shards* You know, Radon... *climbs back through the whole* I really though we could be friends. You're a fun guy. But this *gestures to her slighty ruined dress on the edges, covered in dust and shards*... it's crossing a line. You're officially on my not-like list, buddy! *sticks her tongue out*

(On a non-Ruu note, *licks Radon's writer <3 Seriously, this guy :p )

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
One of my favorite villains. Did they finally manage to give you Knight after like eight hundred posts and a ton of spectacular threads? Or will we have to give you a field commendation?

Radon Mont

R
Art has given me permission for it after I spoke with him about it. Explained to him my post count and two separate promises to promote me that I got right before I quit, lol.

Ruu, dear, you're human. We could never be friends. I'd just use you and then kill you. *flicks claws out to grab her tongue* Keep it in your mouth if you want to keep it.

Radon Mont

R
Oh, but I would use you in ways that you aren't thinking I would. It matters little if you are unavailable or not.

(Yes it is nice to have reasonable administration for once. Thanks, Ruu.)

Jaxton Ravos said:
180px-Falleen_Outlaw.jpg

250px-Xora.jpg

As compared to

250px-Dani-SWG5.jpg

180px-DeliahBlue-LECG.jpg

Sorry bro, but it's not close.
So very true, bao bay.

Xodressy.png

Radon Mont

R
From a writer's perspective, and entirely OOC, that second Falleen woman is hotter than all of the others, including Xo's Zeltronized human.

Radon Mont

R
Zeltrons always look extremely sexualized (I get it because of who/what they are, but still) and I don't much care for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom