Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*smirks*

Radon Mont

R
Oh rest assured, you're alive at the moment, but it won't last long. *grins*

And you look funny, pinky, not me.

Radon Mont

R
Well I can't actually kill PC's can I? Of course NPC's died. That's the way it works.

Actually, Falleen are regarded as one of the more attractive species in the galaxy, you are merely reacting with your Earth Human sensibilities.

I don't wear aftershave, Ruu.

Radon Mont

R
Well, I know that. I've done it in the past with an alt of mine.

But how many people will let you kill their character? Not many. Which means I get stuck killing NPC's.

Over at TGC, people complained there weren't any truly evil "sith" so I made Radon. Then people promptly ignored me, even when I was causing mayhem on a Jedi world. In fact, the only people that really came after me were other Sith.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Radon Mont said:
Well I can't actually kill PC's can I? Of course NPC's died. That's the way it works.

Actually, Falleen are regarded as one of the more attractive species in the galaxy, you are merely reacting with your Earth Human sensibilities.

I don't wear aftershave, Ruu.
180px-Falleen_Outlaw.jpg

250px-Xora.jpg

As compared to

250px-Dani-SWG5.jpg

180px-DeliahBlue-LECG.jpg

Sorry bro, but it's not close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom