Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Small Update

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[media] https://youtu.be/v5bo4ACtcvI [/media]​

Here's some Yeezy and Lamar before I start, cause that's just how I do. Anyways like the title says, here's an update for you guys. The comic is going great! The radio drama not so much, kind of have to put it on hold while all eggs go into the comic basket. If you want to see the concept art and stuff let me know. But Corey aka Darth Vulcanus is writing the majority of the script and while he's doing that I'm mainly just doing story boards, directing the artist, and making sure panels flow well without becoming too repetitive. But anyways between that and work I haven't been able to actually write as much as I'd like to. So the generous [member="Isley Verd"] is letting me run one of ME's dominions before a vanish into smoke again. So I'll be doing this dom and stuff and sadly it's probably the only thread I have time for, so if you want to get in on it hit up the empire.

"I be worried 'bout my daughter, I be worried 'bout Kim, but Saint is baby Ye, I ain't worried bout him."

Underrated line. And I'll be in the dom, per the usual, somewhere between tonight and tomorrow.

[member="Miss Blonde"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom