Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA Slowing Down

Have a lot of things going on IRL (not work related, just interests that I'd rather spend my time doing that keep me from using my computer long enough to be consistently online) and not much drive to do anything creatively, besides artwork, so my very obviously reduced activity (with Darth Mori and all other characters in my roster) will be super slow aside from faction related threads that require my participation, 'cuz my Maw peeps deserve that time, until this character's run comes to a close. If I promised a thread with you I'll either dm you (or you can dm me and it'll probably be faster that way because, let's be honest, it's awkward af to go radio silent for a month and a half and then pop back in about threads that haven't been made yet and the like).

Assuming I don't just end up fading from the rp scene I'll probably be back in full to launch this character, as I still have some vague levels of interest in writing them (as I do with writing the last story arc for Mori), and if I decide otherwise I'll probably say something as a reply here at that time. Or not, idk, I change my mind like the wind, as I'm sure some people are aware.

Of course this could be subject to change, but I've been feeling this way for a good month now so I'm pretty sure it's time to just commit to pulling back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom