Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slower Posting

Hey y'all, just wanted to officially put it out there that my post rate is probably gonna be pretty inconsistent for the foreseeable future. I started my career full time this week, and first year in education means a lot of work both on and off the clock. Between that and the rest of my personal life, I likely won't get around to threads quite as quickly as I used to.

I don't plan on going anywhere, but if I take more than (gasp) two whole days to reply to you, that's probably why. I'll also try to prioritize any group/public threads (though I'll likely be joining less of those in general) I'm in so as to not keep said groups waiting, which may also incidentally push back individual threads further down the list depending on what kind of time I have. So yeah, just don't take it personally. On the bright side I should usually be able to catch up on most everything by the time weekends roll around.

Thanks all for your patience, still looking forward to writing with you!

Darth Ahriman

D
Hey y'all, just wanted to officially put it out there that my post rate is probably gonna be pretty inconsistent for the foreseeable future. I started my career full time this week, and first year in education means a lot of work both on and off the clock. Between that and the rest of my personal life, I likely won't get around to threads quite as quickly as I used to.

I don't plan on going anywhere, but if I take more than (gasp) two whole days to reply to you, that's probably why. I'll also try to prioritize any group/public threads (though I'll likely be joining less of those in general) I'm in so as to not keep said groups waiting, which may also incidentally push back individual threads further down the list depending on what kind of time I have. So yeah, just don't take it personally. On the bright side I should usually be able to catch up on most everything by the time weekends roll around.

Thanks all for your patience, still looking forward to writing with you!

All the best in regards to your Career and education, Amani. That is wonderful to hear and I can relate on the activity front but you gotta do what's best for you and this sounds like an awesome step to be taking in life for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom