Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slow Burn RP

Greetings Chaos.

I'm looking for someone(s) to RP with over the summer who isn't adverse to having to wait a while to get a post in return.

I work 14 hour days, 6 days a week. I sell produce out of a pickup truck for a summer job. Really good money, not good for free time.

Take a look at Rex's biography. For thread ideas; I'm looking to aquire a personal ship for my character. I've got a short list of crafts but there's not a lot of ships suitable for her. Haven't quite decided which, but plenty of time to choose.

I'm open to working with all kinds. Criminals, Light and Darksiders. Spacers. Mercs, Mando's, and more.

If you're interested, give me a shout here.

I'm also open to a reciprocal thread if you want.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
well on the ship front, Sasori developed self adjusting interiorrs for various sized beings.

As for threads, I could offer a few different ones and am never worried about posting time (at least with some sort of update... the hours gives a good idea) so I don't worry I did the post wrong.

I will be down for just about anything

On the ship front I see that you own a ship already, And the Draconion Fleet (Accepted) as well as the Refit league (Also Accepted) are willing to sell many refitted ships, of not older ships.

I also see that you are a women of business, I am sure Dorian Would be willing to conduct much of that,

Force Senativity would also do very well as Damion Finds much interest into Jedi and sith, and the others.

I can help you think of many Ideas, and If you are interested You can Hit me up here or on discord as I am free almost all the time (Mostly On discord tho)

Matsu Ike Matsu Ike
Your company makes like 11 billion things. I only found some ships you make for Jedi. Got any links?

Whatever ideas you got I'm down for. Shoot me a message about them when you have time.

Damion Dorian Tarkin Damion Dorian Tarkin

Part owner. Apart of a later story to be developed. But it's just a big bulk carrier. I'm looking for a starfighter or a gunship. Something Rex can use to get into Freelance work with.

Business is just hauling bulk loose goods. So if you need ore or grain I'm your girl. Can haul most anything for the right price though.

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

Cat!
I'd be down for some Force training. Rex only knows what she's figured out on her own. So pretty much just very basic kinds of stuff. I'm not looking at her ever joining a side though. I've always liked running neutral characters over being permanently attached to a side. You cool with me starting a thread?

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Is'ekapi Rex Is'ekapi Rex

I shall compile a list as we have mass produced ships that are made to be customized to yur needs and liking.

but initially can offer Saotome Runabout Mk.II small yes but packs power in a smaller frame with its variable weapons and defensive measures with batmobile style armor for additional defense. THe living module makes it ideal for food, water and air to be self sustaining, medical to have bacta and other supplies.

Last edited:
Part owner. Apart of a later story to be developed. But it's just a big bulk carrier. I'm looking for a starfighter or a gunship. Something Rex can use to get into Freelance work with.
A new Fighter you say...Well I think I can hook you up with an ETA-10 if you would be so interested. I don;t normally play salesman so I would need a bit more just just a sale...Maybe something along the force aspect

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom