Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slow and steady

So I have returned to the site for those of you that care. :) I am dipping my toes back into writing in this genre at a nice slow pace. With that being said, is there anyone interested in doing a thread? Please keep in mind that this place is a hobby for me and while you might see me online every day or so that does not mean I shall be posting every day.

I left last time because I became overwhelmed and SWRP turned into a chore instead of a form of relaxation. I don't want that to happen again.

P.S. I will not be joining any factions for the foreseeable future so please do not ask. ^_^

[member="Darth Vornskr"] You know I am always down to RP with you. Whenever is fine with me. I am in no rush. :)
Awe Nas! Thankies ^_^
[member="Krest"] Nah I got a thing for guys with spikes on their heads. ;) Though, the red and such doesn't hurt at ALL. Hmmm something random and relaxing? At this point Anara has no real story as she just had her memory wiped, she is just getting back into the galaxy and exploring really. Total fresh start for her.

Krest loves to travel to random planets for no reason. Literally. His pilgrimage to see all of the Galaxy. Best way to explore planets that most wouldn't think to see.

And yes. I'm a very horny dude. Why you woman like it so much? [member="Anara Valnor"]

Hey, some of us women have pretty big appetites. ;) [member="Krest"]

Awesome, would you like to start something or shall I? I am fine with either, it simply may take me a few days to whip something up.

[member="Krest"] Alright. :) I'll get started on something, but if you beat me to it I can just save whatever I come up with for another thread. :)

[member="Tamara"] No worries dear, another time? :) I am in no rush for threads at all.

[member="Cain Laatl"] thankies! (love your horns to honey ^_^)

[member="Anara Valnor"]

Even though I got a head full of sharp pricks I got my smooth side too.

And two threads are always nice. Training rp~ Hunting RP. Eating RP. Mindless shenanigans rp! Really, what ever floats your boat. People should always RP for the sake of others, and I'd like to do that for you <3 Give your character a storyline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom