Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slices of Life

It was decided that members of the Je'daii Order go camping. So they chose the planet of Endor and selected a spot with running water and somewhat flat ground.

Some where building shelters, others were unpacking food and preparing cooking fires. Others were exploring, including some padawans that had came along.

Jade and her griffin? They were sleeping by the clear pond being fed by a waterfall.

(OOC: Just a random thread for the order to have some fun. Be as nuts as you want!)

Kid was in his element, The wild atmosphere of the world reminded him of back home. He had strayed off from the rest of the group looking for fire wood in the forest. If he was gonna sleep in the wilderness he was going to do it while he was warm .

He started collecting the wood found on the forest floor, when seeing no more on the ground he began snapping twigs off trees by using the force .

When returning to camp he was holding a huge bundle of sticks to the point where it was slightly blocking his vision. When accidently he tripped over a rock dropping everything .When getting back to his feet he brushed himself off seeing a unfamiliar creature and a woman resting by the water.

The black griffin lifted up his head and glared at the fool who made the noise. His panther tail lashing back and forth. Jade opened her eyes, turning on her force sight, she looked at the newcomer.

"Hello, I was wondering when others were coming." She stood up and felt around for the fallen sticks. Picking them up, she made a pile in her arms. "Need a hand?" The griffin stood up and went against her side, leaning on her leg in order to guide her.

"Oh you didn't have to thank you ..., my bad for waking you up that rock just came out of nowhere" He said jokingly trying to show no ill will towards the lady in fear of her creature.The animal was nothing he had seen before , but that just go's to show that the galaxy was vast and most was unexplored by him.

"Nice pet bird thing , does it have a name ?"
When asking the question his focus had shifted from the creature to her . He had seen only a glimpse , but her eyes had been pale in contrast as though the iris's color had faded.

[member="Jade The Rogue"]

Jade chuckled as she followed the kid's voice and footsteps back towards the wood storage. "Rock can jump? Now I really wish my force sight could pick up on such things. That would be amusing, especially if some people I know were the victims of said rock jumping." She smirked and moved to the left at the griffin's prompting nudge. "Relax, I was awake an hour before you came in with the wood. I just keep my eyes closed a lot of times. I hardly use them any ways. Maybe to flirt before I kill the enemy, but other than that, focus my force sight."

The griffin shifted his feathers as he glanced at the newcomer with a wary glare. His Mistress didn't seem angry at the boy or afraid. so the griffin didn't react other than keep an eye on him. "This fine creature is a griffin. Got him from the GenPals program to be a visual guide. There are times when my force sight either won't work or I am just too tired to use it. Plus, certain objects cannot be seen in such a way. His name is Abner, cause he is my light."

The griffin chirped in pride as he continued to guide the woman towards the large fire pit. Near it, about 10 feet away were some medium sized, deep boxes being used to store wood. Jade dropped the wood in one of the four boxes that were placed on the ground.

Rhaeon was grinning a bit from the sarcasm

He was quite taken back at the chance to really view the landscape , It was a pretty locale if not for the desolate setting. The occasional bird or critter could be heard scurrying overhead in the trees but besides that nothing but quiet. and since the others had left to mind their own businesses ,he was left to recover from literally and figuratively stumbling over his introduction to this girl .Maybe he was just overreacting, he was used to the feeling of awkwardness by now but even he knew when and where to relax and cut back .

" Oh by the way, never got your name ,.. The names Rhaeon and since the force chooses when to help you see or just for the sake of saving energy , just picture me tall ." He laughed lightly

He was still unsure of if the amount of wood would be enough for the rest of the campers . Severely needing a distraction anyway, he was up for traveling into the woods to gather extra wood and maybe get something to snack on while he was here.

" I know I saw you resting over there peacefully before ya know I arrived, but do you need help making a shelter ? or maybe your fine where you were , cause i'm up for a walk in the woods to get some more supplies "

[member="Jade The Rogue"]

"Please to meet you, Raeon, I am Jade the Rouge. Well... once a rough anyways. " she responded. She nearly laughed at his description, or rather, poor attempt to describe himself. "I'm afraid the force doesn't allow me to actually see height. Your voice does though."

She felt the wood at the top of the boxes, there were too many large pieces, not enough smaller, easily burnable pieces to use. "We need smaller pieces, twig and leaves that can burn easily. Or we can just use Abner's feathers. Stand still." She jokingly pretended to attempt to pluck a feather off the griffin. This earned her a playful, warning growl and a nuzzle from the hard beak. "As for shelters? I was gonna wait until others came, but sure, let's find some branches, however, we could use the cave system by the pond."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom