Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slicer Community [Interest Check]

If there was a minor faction for your Slicer, what would be your reply?

• I'd sign up!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm tempted - might need bribed

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • I'll look into it at some point.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Sorry, I missed the question....huh?

• Boring. NEXT!

• Total voters
Evasion Studios
Looking to get some feedback on a community for slicers somewhat akin to the organization known as 'Anonymous'. Make your voice known. You've got words, use 'em. I have an idea for one, but I want a good base of players that would be interested before I form it.

Alric Kuhn

A
Nope i'm all set. Slicers are usually lone operators in canon, they have massive ego's and generally don't work well with others, at least the ones you get to see in books and games and such. My opinion.

Evasion Studios
[member="Logan Valde"] That's why Anonymous works so well. They are independent hackers living their own lives. This would simply be a forum for them, not a group where they actually co-exist. A place on the net they can check in, and see what the others publically post. That way if there is a cause that strikes them as worthy, they may devote some time to it. They could also get jobs this way as people could make posts, that would get flagged by this network, and then passed around.

Alric Kuhn

A
That's not really how anonymous works. Anonymous is a face that different individuals use when its called for. Its not a group that works together at all, more of decentralized name that different people have used for their own purposes.

Your idea has merit admittedly, but its not for Logan, too big of an ego.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom