Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slicer anyone?

So Iris here is brand new, she is a slicer but she is not the average slicer she is less about breaking into place by cutting wires and such and more about the technical aspect of it for she has mobility problems. I will take any threads I can get right now

[member="Iris Issey"]
Totally up for some threading. :) Do you have any ideas or things you want to try out with Iris? Maybe a more social oriented thread since she is a new character? If you got any ideas just fire, I'm up for most things. If you don't got any ideas for a story premise I could always try to figure something out. :)

Also thanks for mentioning me [member="Dean Letham"] :)

How does meeting at Losers Bar sound like then? It is in the undercity og Nar Shaddaa and is a bar that a lot slicers and other geeks often visit.

The thread will be up in a couple of hours. If youre fine with it. :)

Last thing. Do you want it to be a random encounter or should we meet for some (up to you to figure out one) specific reason?

[member="Iris Issey"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom