Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slice of the Pie

Nal Hutta

Ancient Ruins

Zelgetha's time and efforts have finally paid off. His servants tasked with researching technology of the ancestors brought coordinates somewhere in the vast gloriousness of Nal Hutta. Ordinarily, an illustrious being as himself would not dare dirty his hands with the dirty work. But this was the glory of their ancestors, hidden before the untimely collapse of the glorious Ancient Hutt Empire. He would personally lead the recovery team, lest some of the more creative mercenaries get blasphemous ideas.

The landspeeder carrying [member="Zelgetha The Hutt"] and his team—[member="Tom Taff"], [member="Acaleus Thorn"], and @Teeubo—settled down 300 feet from the outer edge of the ruined estate. There was no telling what security systems were still active. Fortunately for Zelgetha, his servants found the bypass codes to the back entrance. The trick would be finding the hidden tomb on the grounds among all the ruin and disrepair.

But a Hutt is not without his enemies. A rival's spy stole the coordinates and returned to his master, revealing Zelgetha's plans. A similar recovery team was formed—[member="Terrance Olavi"], [member="Kadesh Scythe"], [member="Aspri"], and @Mavarah. Their speeder landed outside the front entrance. Lacking the bypass codes in Zelgetha's possession, a more direct approach through any remaining security was necessary.

The race to recover ancient Hutt technology begins.

Zelgetha The Hutt

Z
The Hutt proudly slithered along , leaving a trail of slug juice behind him before facing his team. The big mass of gluttony standing over the much shorter individuals, "There is word of a great weapon within the tombs of this place, and various other artifacts. Within these ruins are many traps , and security systems still activated. Much of the ancient records over the years have been fried or gone due to massive purges at the end of my ancestors glorious civilization.If you do your jobs you will be paid handsomely, along with having permission to loot anything besides this massive, and weaponized vehicle that we are looking for. " . The evil grin widened on the face of the gross and slobbering mouth of the stench ridden Hutt, "Should this mission be completed to my satisfaction , all of you will become legends in the underworld. Tales of what happens today, what discoveries we make will be echoed to your future employers. For those of you who have no fame, or power, this is your way in." .

The Silver tongue Hutt began speaking orders , "Acaleus , my bookie , scout the area moving forward. Take Teeubo with you, for backup. " .The mechanical arm began points at Tom, "Watch our back , I dont want anything or anyone hitting us from behind, shoot any schutta that moves. " .The Expedition leader then looked at the entire group, "I will keep my distance and slowly approach the back entrance, while Acaleus and Teeubo move ahead like stated. Now spread out! We dont know what may, or may not be inside!" .The Greed within the Eyes of the Evil Slaver began scanning ahead looking towards the entrance, slowly approaching the area.

[member="Adelle Bastiel"] [member="Tom Taff"] [member="Acaleus Thorn"] @Teeubo

[member="Zelgetha The Hutt"] | [member="Adelle Bastiel"] | [member="Terrance Olavi"] | [member="Aspri"] | [member="Adelle Bastiel"] | [member="Tom Taff"] | Acaleus Thorn | [member="Teeubo "]| [member="Mavarah"]

At his first arrival, Kadesh looked upon the desolated ruins. Left behind by the so-called glorious Hutt empire. With the information given by the spy, he suspected this Hutt would be a dangerous foe. Thinking upon that, Kadesh looked around to his team members and noticed how deadly each one of them looked. Their chances of succeeding weren't at all bad as has thought it would be.

As most teams of criminals and cold-blooded members, leadership is hardly a successful operation. Only trust and respect can bring hard-core criminals together, except Kadesh was not planning to do any of that. He knows no matter what, he ain't going to take orders and he sure won't be giving them. The best way is to come up with a simple plan to trap the enemy and rely on the whole team being equals.

"Good day, everybody. Let's get straight down to buisness, right now we are racing against time. So basically, a slug and his team are coming down, while on the other hand, the tomb has treasures. So what do we deal with first? It would be great to speed this up."

Kadesh was not in a particular hurry it is just that the enemy would probably be converging on their location soon. However, in Kadesh's preference of the team, he believed one team should create some traps while the rest seeks the treasure.

This would be the first time Kadesh would try a tomb-raiding operation.

Equipment: In signature (Hunter Bow - Quiver)

In other moment he would just destroy the places were the traps should be located, but the structure could bury them, as it seems unstable. Bringing his equipment, he heard the commands the Hutt gave him. It was the usual. Clear the path of dangers, but the former owners of this ruins were leery of their wealth.

"Not to insult you Zelgetha, but we should´ve bring a mop. You are leaving a trail that could be dangerous" Acaleus passed from being in front of the team to being invisible when he put his hood on. His comms were linked with the ones that the team had, and he needed Teeubo stay on ground level "1, 2. I think this is working, as we are close. If we get separated then..." Crawling through the ceiling, he advance at a slow pace. The cloak cover him enough for him to pass any detection, although it wasn´t perfect. At least he wouldnt be stepping on a trigger, so it would be easy to communicate to his ally what kind of traps were near.

His lantern didnt sighted anything more than usual debris and apparently the cameras didnt have any power. With a quick check to the cables, he concluded that the generator was off "Teeubo. I need you to light the way. If you manage to see small turrets before me, take them out. You will check my back"

[member="Zelgetha The Hutt"] [member="Adelle Bastiel"] [member="Terrance Olavi"] [member="Aspri"] [member="Tom Taff"] [member="Teeubo "][member="Mavarah"] [member='Kadesh Scythe']

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Equipment - tom-taffs-personal-beskargam, taff-necklaces, hibirar-te-ara-be-te-blades-shoto, hibirar-te-ara-be-te-blades, the mandalorian broomstick, MP-1 Personal Absorption Shield, g-11-shield-gauntlet, t-7-vibro-brace, coyote-sniper-rifle, N-4 Probe Droid, PR-20

Tom listened to the Hutt. Why dad had ever agreed to this was beyond him, till artifcates was said. It very quickly became clear what was happening here. Dad had wanted some of these artefacts. Espically since Hutts were notorious hoarders. Tom pulled out the N4 dragon Probe droid and had it keep a distance of 40 meters behind him. He linked it with his HUD, now he had their backs covered as he walked forward with the rest of them.

He walked behind the Hutt, his sniper rifle ready to go for a forward or backwards attack. After everything who would suspect he would have eyes behind him. Though he doubted anyone would be smart enough to followed them. they most likely were taking the frontal assault. In any case he was ready for a fight after all word was one of Zelgetha's rivals had managed to get the location. Tom had an inkily of how but he wasn't going to say anything on the subject yet.

[member="Zelgetha The Hutt"] [member="Adelle Bastiel"] [member="Terrance Olavi"] [member="Aspri"] [member="Acaleus Thorn"] [member="Teeubo "] [member="Mavarah"] [member="Kadesh Scythe"]

Aspri

A
When she arrived she kept her wings concealed with her magic as she arrived to meet her allies she was glad that the spy told her where this hutt was going she has some business to attend to with the beast that put a bounty on her sister who decided to tag along, It was good that her sister was here if only to help heal while the rest destroy. She looked over the bulky Mercenary [member="Kadesh Scythe"] as he got straight to the point she pondered the options either way she wanted to hurt [member="Zelgetha The Hutt"] and either option would hurt him severely either his pride that his precious toys are taken or physically as she rips him limb from limb. She decided to speak her mind in a calm tone.

The slug and his team no doubt will be prepared for possible encounters but perhaps if we beat them to the tomb first and give them a going away present would be quite the slap in the face for the slugs ego.

[member="Adelle Bastiel"] [member="Terrance Olavi"] [member="Tom Taff"] [member="Acaleus Thorn"] [member="Teeubo "][member="Mavarah"]

Valgærd

[member="Aspri"] was scary when she was angry... and my sister was almost always angry.

I couldn't complain, really. I was relieved that her rage had been shifted from Skosk to [member="Zelgetha The Hutt"], his employer. Beyond the fact that she hid her wings and I didn't, we were fraternal twins, meaning that although we were born to the same mother barely moments apart, we barely even looked like sisters, let alone twins. Were it not for the incredibly strong bond we shared, I could have been convinced that we weren't sisters at all. As an empath, I'm naturally gentle and passive, nothing like the vengeful fiery spirit Aspri can be.

Not often one to venture out on my own, I kept close to my sister as we approached, waiting as [member="Kadesh Scythe"] asked us where we should go first. I knew even before she answered what my sister would say. I kept my head bowed, passively waiting. I was a healer, not a fighter, what use was my opinion?

"Whatever you think is the best way to go." I mumbled quietly.

I glanced at Aspri. She would do it, too, if I let her.

"Don't get yourself killed please, Sister."

Zelgetha The Hutt | Adelle Bastiel | Terrance Olavi | Aspri | Adelle Bastiel | Tom Taff | [member="Acaleus Thorn"] | Teeubo

Doyle

D
Terrance eyed the structure that stood before them. It was falling apart due to neglect. But perhaps, that was all part of the trick; a means of keeping thieves out.

"Slugs are slow. That'll buy us some time. Case the joint, then go in. If this shack is boobytrapped as they say, then the most obvious entrance could be the deadliest."

It was pure curiosity that led him here. Not so much the potential weapon or treasures that lay within. He could destroy those in front of [member="Zelgetha The Hutt"] and watch the slug weep. That would be fun.

Without waiting for a response from the others, Terrance began his walk around the fallen estate, looking for the unobvious entrance.

[member="Mavarah"] [member="Aspri"] [member="Kadesh Scythe"]

If [member="Terrance Olavi"] walked along the walls for a bit, he would soon find that the endeavor to be much bigger than he anticipated. The high walls cut through marshland a kilometer on either side of the main gate. And where it ended, other walls connected and curved outward, expanding the estate by another three kilometers. Risky though it was, the most direct path was the most expedient.

Bits of rubble fell down with @Acaelus Thorn 's descent but the ceiling—and the doorway—remained intact (inasmuch as a door rusted halfway open could be intact). His HUD crackled with static upon entry into the ancient Hutt lair and were he to investigate, he would find that only his basic visual scanners and comms worked. The darkness lay thick and heavy in the abandoned rooms. The air smelled stale and thick with the stench from the bogs surrounding the area. Vermin scuttled around the edges of the room, squeaking and hissing at the interloper. Debris from the bogs as well as the hole in the ceiling littered the floor and scat lay in piles everywhere. The ages were not kind to this room. A quick inspection of the room would reveal a door, not only heavily rusted, but locked from the other side as well with no interior panel.

The N-4 probe droid of [member="Tom Taff"] might run into similar problems as Acaelus' HUD should it venture within 25 meters of the estate's outer wall. Long gone the Hutt might be, but his jammer still worked quite well.

"Alright, so I guess we have a basis for a plan. So we go take on whatever perils await us inside the tomb and get to the treasure first. And maybe, perhaps, set our very own traps. Although Hutts are slow, I assume we already have wasted enough time. Let's start moving! Terrance, find anything yet?"

Culver Yardley began walking through the main entrance. He didn't want to go all the way in and get separated from his team, so he only walked about several meters inside. To see if Culver can spring some traps, he fired a quick round of his ammo into the entrance...

During this moment, Culver wondered about the other members of his team. Terrance looks like a good guy, someone who can get the job done so not as many worries about him. But Aspri and Mavarah was a whole different type of deal. Just by a simple glance, it was easy to tell they were very complicated. At least Culver can easily understand Terrance is just like an assumed outlaw.

[member="Adelle Bastiel"] | [member="Terrance Olavi"] | [member="Mavarah"] | [member="Aspri"] | [member="Tom Taff"] | [member="Acaleus Thorn"] | [member="Zelgetha The Hutt"] |

Zelgetha The Hutt

Z
[member="Kadesh Scythe"] [member="Adelle Bastiel"] [member="Terrance Olavi"] @Mavarah @Aspri [member="Tom Taff"] [member="Acaleus Thorn"]

The Hutt began slithering into the rusted room hoping Tom would follow suit. The drooling mess puffing out smoke from is ill and corrupted throat, "Taff look for another way in ! We can't risk tumbling the entire structure if we dont have too." . The red eyes of the fat slug peering towards Acaleus, "We are in my bookie! I hope you are prepared to kill whatever lies inside! We need to claim this for our new empire that is rising , money and power! HO HO HO!" . Greed reigned throughout the psychopathic crime lord, the evil and prudent cyborg's stench beginning to spread throughout the room. The ton of fun looking through the rough texts of the incomplete accounts, as an academically inclined individual. The intellect of this brutal slaver and lord of his clan would need to be used to assist the group in anyway possible. Would there be clues within these texts that the power hungry crime lord could find ?The paranoid tyrant , impatiently began skimming through. Would this action anger the easily tempered giant ball of gluttony or would this prove fruitful? The racing mind of the leader continued pondering the thought while looking for useful information.

Allies: [member='Zelgetha The Hutt'] [member='Tom Taff']
Enemies: [member='Kadesh Scythe'] [member='Terrance Olavi'] [member='Mavarah'] [member='Aspri']
Equipment: In signature (Hunter Bow - Quiver)
(Jeje read the location wrong sorry)

The group advance didn´t met any formidable threat in their way, but Acaleus sensed something entering the ruins, before he heard shots way back. Intruders, a group full of them "We got company, a squad, less than a dozen of them. I sense them far away..." the assassin left the ceiling, and drop in the floor, taking the cloak away "Keep advancing, but i cant track them and keep moving" he needed to be at the vanguard

If there were others searching these ruins, a fight would destroy the place. Or at least he wouldnt limit his abilities just because there was a close environment. The room didnt had anything particular about "Zelgetha, im only seeing regular tech which i have information about, and i dont think i was brought here to read old books" impatience wasnt common in Acaleus, but time was money.

Doyle

D
Well the structure was bigger than expected. Terrance walked along the side, but not for too long. He studied the walls, but nothing gave any indication of another way in. No vents, no windows, not so much as even a crack on the surface. Everything was covered in vines and muck. That made him winder what the inside was like. Certaonly a perfect environment for a space slug such as [member="Zelgetha The Hutt"] .

He heard [member="Kadesh Scythe"] call out to him, and promptly turned around to head back the way that he came. "I don't see anything out here but--" And that was when he saw them. The Hutt's team had arrived. One of the advantages that he had with being outside was that he could hit them from behind. He drew out one of his Ambassador revolvers and began to head to the door to stalk the prey that made their way in. Would he open fire? Maybe. Terrance was a survivour and a businessman. He had every confidence that he'd come out on top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom