Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Skyline

She had to admit that she didn't like that he was right. It was worse than a simple punch. But she was a hard girl, in more ways than one. Admitting to him that the hit actually did hurt wasn't going to happen, especially now. But luckily their evening wouldn't be spoiled further as the minutes ticked by. He was dead quiet as she smirked, leaning forward to give him a deep and passionate kiss. She held tightly onto him as she lowered her body...

**********​

It wasn't exactly a surprise that he was tired. Sam wasn't that far off, either. To go from the couch to the shower...and continuing business in there...that would tire almost anyone out. She stepped out beside him and took a towel to dry herself off. As she slipped her panties on and finished drying her hair, she heard him talk about the shirt she got for him. He wasn't happy about it being too tight, but she didn't seem bothered at all. She threw the towel around her neck and walked over towards him. She slid her arms in under the tight shirt and wrapped them around his frame. "I like it. Besides, how else am I supposed to see that body if you keep covering it up?" she teased him, nuzzling her face into his chest. She let go of him and looked over the pile of clothing she looted from the corpses.

As she browsed, he continued talking about finishing off the gang. "Wait...now?" she asked in surprise. "You want to go hunt down and fight a gang? After the day we had? My groin and legs are still recovering from the past few hours and my arm is actually starting to make itself known." she complained, folding her arms over her bare chest. "They won't be going anywhere and they won't be coming tonight, I can promise you that. Let's get some rest." she suggested, picking up a shirt that wasn't full of holes and pulling it on. She threw the towel over a railing and walked up to him to pull him away from the door by his hand. "Let's find the bed. And I swear, if you tell me you're not tired, I will tie you down and give you reason to be tired." she teasingly scolded as she grabbed her holsters in passing. "But seriously, I'm tired and sore all over. I know for a fact you are too. Getting into a firefight now isn't a good idea." she spoke with a much calmer and more gentle tone.

She let go of him and instead hugged him tightly once more. "And I've missed having you close. Sex is great and all...but I do like simply holding you. Yeah, I know that's the shocker of the century, but it's true." she confessed, resting her chin on his chest to look up at him.

Mathieu Brion Mathieu Brion

Last edited:
She came at him before he even had a chance to take on his jacket. It always felt good having her near and hugged her back as she came, letting one hand go up by her head to allow her to relax as she leaned in against him. Mathieu too, relaxed as a gentle smile formed on his lips "What are you plotting? With this shirt, I'll eventually pass out, and then you'll get to look at me all you want" he joked, feeling her head move as his chest rose and fell with his voice. When she let go, he continued with his jacket.

The determination in his eyes evaporated as she mentioned how tired she was and her arm hurting. A concerned look quickly appeared on his face as he moved closer to hold her. "The kolto will make it better" he said, despite knowing that it was beyond her point. He trusted her about the thugs not coming - while he wouldn't put her beyond lying, the Morellian didn't think that she would do it about something such as this "That's good" he said, extremely close to being convinced.

It was not long before she had come over to him and leading his arm away from the door. Once again, barely even thinking about it, he pulled her in close. It was fortunate as she would otherwise have seen is rather surprised face upon being told that she'd tie him down. He stood in silence for a while before trying to call her bluff "You wouldn't" but after a few more moments, he meekly complied "Ok, I'm tired" Letting her go, he then started to take the jacket off simultaneously revealing that a few of the t-shirt's seems had started bursting by the shoulders. Not having noticed it himself, he just turned back to her and felt her arms clasp around him for another hug.

His eyes looked down at her - it could almost seem as is they were sparkling, filled with happiness and peace. Reaching down, he put both hands under her rear and slowly started to lift her up. He didn't have a hard grip on her which meant she could drop down at any moment she chose. Granted that she didn't, Sammy would slowly rise, being pushed against his body until her head was slightly above his own. Looking up, he asked "Where are we going?" His feet wouldn't start moving until she gave him the direction.

Once they had arrived, he put her down, making sure that she was in a comfortably position. "Just give me a few minutes, okay? I'll get you something to drink" he said before walking out of the dimly lit room into the much brighter kitchen. The smell of chocolate soon spread throughout the apartment and before long, Mathieu's silhouette filled the door frame as he came in with two big cups.

Sam Sheridan Sam Sheridan

He tried to call her bluff which prompted a raised eyebrow from the merc. Luckily he didn't try his luck further and admitted being tired. As she held him, she felt his hands move down and cup her rear to lift her up. With a smile she wrapped her arms around his neck and helped to pull herself up, then wrapped her legs around his body. "I told you, let's go find a bed." she reminded him before planting a kiss on his lips. "Then maybe we can work on being just a little more tired." she teased, giving him a wink.

He carried her to the bedroom and gently placed her on the bed. Any impure thoughts disappeared as her eyes widened. "Holy hell..." she fell backwards and giggled, wiggling herself deeper into the comfortable bed. "Tell your boss I'm stealing his bed." she quipped as she scrambled in under the sheets, tucking a pistol under her pillow as well. Matt went off to get something to drink but that completely went over her head as the otherworldly comfort wrapped itself around her. "Oh, leave that! Just get in here!" she called out after him. By the time he returned with their drinks, though, Sam was out cold. She was tucked into the sheets up to her ears with only her hair splayed out over the pillow. Light breathing could be heard while the rising and falling of the sheets signified her blissful state. Nothing would be getting her to wake up from that state.

If Matt joined her in bed, she would scoot against him with a little incoherent mumbling, before resuming her current state of impersonating a log. But as the evening hours stretched into the small hours of the morning, Sam became more and more restless. She started pushing lightly against Matt's body, mumbling something in her sleep. But the light pushing turned into shoving and the words became more coherent. A cold sweat drenched her and tears rolled from her cheeks until finally she reached her limit.

"GET OFF ME!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, shoving away from him and scramming off the bed. She grabbed her pistol and backed into a corner, aiming her pistol with both hands at any movements she saw. The room lit up as she fired at a few rounds at some shadows she saw...one of the yellow bolts flying uncomfortably close to Matt's head. With wide eyes and tears streaming down her face, she stayed in the corner with her pistol raised. "KARK OFF! Get away, I'll karking drop all of you. I'll kill you all!" she screamed, keeping her legs tucked in against her chest and aiming her pistol all over...

Cute. She truly was a different person from the girl he had first met in that desolate prison. Almost as soon as he lowered her onto the bed did she wiggling herself into it, seeming enjoying it tremendously. For a few moments, he just looked at her with an enamoured smile, happy that she could feel so relaxed and carefree for a while. Still, he wanted to get them something warm and sweet and soon turned to get it done after only having shook his head upon hearing her wanting to steal the bed. If she got her way, the next job might be a bounty on the two of them, which was far from desirable. By the time he heard her tell him to just get back in, it was too late as he was already committed do getting them their hot chocolate.

It was not long before the Morellian was back, only to find the girl sleeping. While this did severely limit their possibilities of getting even more tired like she suggested, Mathieu didn't mind at all. After returning the cups to the kitchen, he gently laid down on the bed. The sweetest and gentlest of smiles appeared on his lips as she scooted up against him. Careful not to wake her, he pulled the big blanket over them before wrapping a big arm around her. For longer than he cared to admit, he just laid there looking at her as she slept with his thumb gently caressing her arm. In this state, without her usual hard exterior to show, the Sammy seemed so small, - relatively to Mathieu she really were, but so were most people - soft and vulnerable. It was a stark contrast to her normal self and entrenched his wish to keep her safe and allow her to show a softer side more often. Not to change her as a person, but just to let her relax.

As the night went on, the girl would soon be quite stuck under his large arm and leg which pinned her closer to his torso. Although stimulating, her light pushes did very little to wake him and the mumbles were a bit too low. But eventually, it turned into shoves which did work to slowly wake him up. Just barely awake, a tired voice asked "Sammy? It's only a dream" his grip over her loosened considerably as he rose to lean on his elbow whilst hovering a bit above her. He moved his hand to softly wipe away some sweat from her face before speaking with a smooth and gentle tone "It's alright, it's just a dream. It's just a dream. Everything is okay"

Immediately, any limb of his which was touching her disappeared as she demanded for him to get off of her. But what ensued was unexpected as she rolled off the bed and quickly produced a gun. His hands rose to show that he wasn't armed but it didn't help as she soon started firing. Slowly, he tried to get up but saw one bolt flash by uncomfortably close to his head and another a bit lower. Soon, he was back down again, pushing himself against the bed whilst waiting for the storm to dissipate. "Sammy, it's me" he called out with a light voice, almost as if pleading for her to stop "It was a bad dream, but you're safe!" Mathieu continued repeating similar lines a few times until she stopped. Once having had a few moments to cool down, looked up "I'm gonna come up now, okay? I won't come near if you don't let me. It's all up to you" he said, voice stable and relatively calm all things considered.

Pushing down his arms, a sudden pain soared through him by the side of his torso, causing him to loose his breath whilst suppressing a pained groan. While adrenaline, stillness and worry had kept him unaware until now but it really did hurt. Trying to get up a second time, Mathieu realised that the pain was one he had only felt on a few occasions in the past and while he was capable of fighting through a great deal of pain, that basically only happened in combat scenarios. Instead, he collapsed down on the bed again. By this time, an ever growing splash of red was spreading out over the bed. Not quite sure what had happened, Mathieu did have a good guess that he had been hit by a glancing shot. Lying down on his stomach with heavy breaths, he tried to recover whilst thinking of what to do.

Eyes still wide, she kept her pistol at the ready. But hearing Matt's voice broke the nightmare. Her terrified gaze softened and instead turned into confusion. "Matt?" she asked softly, looking around. She saw him in the city lights shining into the room. He kept reassuring her and wanted to get close, but she still held the gun at the ready. "No, Matt! I saw them! I-I saw them!" she shouted, raising her pistol again. But the sight of him collapsing and the sound of him groaning in pain...that got through to her. "Matt...?" she muttered softly, realization now setting in.

"Kark no!" she threw her pistol aside, rushed over to the light switch and lit the room, then sprinted back to him. With a grunt she turned him around to look at the wound. "Oh no...Matt..." she frantically looked him over, unsure of what to do. She didn't have the confidence to patch this up with her horrible medical skills and neither was he in a state to do it himself. The fact that she understood fully that it was her fault wasn't helping either. "Keep pressure on it! I'll get help!" she ordered, placing his hand on the wound. She pressed down slightly to get her point across then rushed to get to her datapad. In a few moments she managed to get an ambulance dispatched to help them. With nothing more to do, she returned to Matt with a towel, belt and what was left of the kolto from earlier. "You stay awake dammit! I'm not gonna let you die on me, you hear me?" she spoke with anger and guilt. A concerned face was etched on permanently as she struggled to do some emergency patch work.

With a struggle she managed to coat the wound in kolto, then bandage it up with the towel and belt. With bloody hands she she brushed his hair out of his face and cradled his head in her lap. "I'm sorry, alright! I-I...It was an accident. I didn't mean to." she tried to assure him. Her expression had gone from worry to pure anger, but behind the anger hid some tears in her eyes. "I'm not letting you die, dammit! You stay right here with me! I will not be the one with your blood on my hands." she borderline threatened him. When the doorbell buzzed, she left him to let the medics in. Luckily the hoverbed was more than capable of carrying Matt's weight. She accompanied him to the hospital and stuck with him all the way. She even almost assaulted a doctor when she was refused into the operation room, but she finally backed down. Half naked and torn apart with guilt, she stood by the window, her forehead glued against the glass as she watched him.

When he finally came out of the operation room, Sam was by his side. She sat on a chair beside his bed, holding onto his hand for dear life as she watched him with wide eyes. "I'm sorry, okay. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I lo-..." the words were stuck in her throat. She couldn't get herself to say it, no matter what. Instead she kept quiet and pressed her face against his hand as she waited for the sedative to wear off...

With pain still coursing through his body, Mathieu noticed Sammy's worried expression. "It's alright" he said, probably too weakly for her to hear whilst not near him. Soon, the metallic sound of a blaster hitting the floor could be heard as she rushed to his side to check on him. Judging by her reaction, it was pretty bad. But Mathieu didn't care much for that - he didn't have time to go get wounded, not now when they had just reunited after having spent way too much time apart. "No.. it's fine.." he said, voice starting to get a bit groggy "I made some hot chocolate for you" His whisper sounded weak but still his limbs started moving to go fetch the mugs for her. His mind was not clear, made blatantly obvious as he collapsed right back down onto the bed again. From this point, things started to get blurry for the mercenary who simply kept mumbling her name "Sammy" and ensuring her that all would be alright "It's fine. Just a flesh wound"

A deep breath - new oxygen flooding into his lungs. Faint beeping sounds could be heard in the background in the relatively bright room. Sedatives were rapidly wearing off and slowly by surely, the large Morellian was regaining his senses. A somewhat pained frown spread across his face as the wound he had suffered fought to get on top of his mind. Fighting the pain, guessing that the doctors had taken care of him, he poked his head up to look around. All the medical equipment confirmed that her really was where he thought he was - a hospital. It wouldn't be long before a nurse approached him, asking all kinds of questions. Not caring too much for them, Mathieu shook his head "Where's Sammy?" he asked. "The girl you came with? She's outside, we'll take you to her soon. We only need to do some final testing. Just a few minutes. The doctor will want to have a few words with you too." the middle aged man spoke with a soft voice as he looked at the patient, prepared to ask new questions.

Letting out a long grunt, Mathieu rose to a seated position whilst the nurse protested, trying to hold him down without hurting him. Seeing that he didn't even stand a fighting chance, the nurse inserted a new round of sedatives which would last for a few more minutes.

Slowly waking again, Mathieu was pleasantly surprised as he saw Sammy whist feeling her smooth skin by his hand. "I'm okay" he said, not putting much weight on it at all. Upon looking up at him, she'd be met with a kind smile. Looking at her, she brushed along her cheek with a finger, making sure to wipe away what seemed like a tear "How are you feeling?" he asked, clearly much more interested in this subject. If her head, or gaze lowered, he would let a finger under her chin guide it back up again, maintaining a steady smile to let her know that all was well. Letting the hand on his good side brush against her, he eventually started pulling her closer. Struggling a bit to wiggle to the side, the large Morellian tried to produce some space for her on the bed, hoping that she would be able to squeeze in "You seemed shook back in the room. But together, we'll be safe" he said, truly believing his own words. Maybe they needed to talk about what had happened back there - but this was not the time. Now, he just wanted her to feel secure whilst keeping his arm open to welcome her to his side at the relatively narrow hospital bed.

Sam brought her head up suddenly when she heard his voice. She looked at him with concerned eyes, not sure what to think or say. Her grip on his hand stayed right where it was, holding on for dear life. However his question did the trick to get her mind in some sort of position to communicate. "Me?" she asked with a look of disbelief. She stood up and pulled her hand away from him, pressing it against her chest. "Me?!" she asked again. "Mother kriffer, you got a hole through your side! A ho-" she fell quiet and looked around before leaning closer. "A hole I put there!" she muttered to him. "You're the dude that almost died by my hand! Now you're worrying about me?"

It was quite evident that she wasn't okay.

He reached out and scooted to the side, inviting her onto the bed. She kept staring at him with a frown for several seconds before giving in. With a grunt she squished in next to him and relaxed against him. She looked up at him and rested a hand on his chest, though she made sure to not come near the wound. "I shot you." she muttered softly, looking away. "It wasn't meant for you. It was meant for them." she explained softly, pressing her face into his good shoulder. "It wasn't meant for you." she stated again, guilt thick in her voice.

She looked up at him with determined eyes. "I'll make it up to you. I'll take care of you. I mean it. So stop worrying about me, it's role reversal day." she explained rather curtly, poking him in the chest. "So, first things first. Lie down and rest. You might be the first boyfriend I shot but definitely not the first blaster shot victim I had to take care of." she ordered him, lying down next to him. She couldn't help but wrap a leg around him to hold onto him for dear life. Combined with the frown on her face, it was a rather interesting display of affection. "This sucks, though." she spoke up after a few minutes. "I won't be able to crawl into your pants for probably the next month." she muttered with a pout.

A worried expression spread across his face, banishing his friendly smile for the moment as he listened to her as she almost scolded him "Yeah, don't do that again" he said, with a voice soft and not for a moment allowing his hand to loose contact with hers. "Of course I worry about you, I care for you. You're the first person I thought about when I woke up at the operating table" he continued.

"Thanks" the whisper could be heard as she squeezed in onto the bed and his hand wrapped around her. It was far from obvious that she would indeed join him, but he was glad that she did. "It's okay" he whispered before turning a little to kiss her on top of her head. "I believe you" he said, just having withdraw a few centimetres from her head "It wasn't meant for me" Mathieu repeated what she had said before leaning back, returning to a much more comfortable position. She still held onto him all over, it sent a rather clear message, especially when it came from someone like Sammy. Mathieu responded, pulling her just a little closer, holding her just a little tighter "But here we are"

His heart melted as she spoke of taking care of him but was quickly reminded of who was in charge as her determined eyes pierced his followed by a poke to the chest. "I can see that" he chirped with a touched but primarily amused voice. His eyebrows shot up as she mentioned not being able to get into his pants for a few months as he - internally - let out a regretful "NoooOOoo!!" His mind raced through different options ranging from painkillers to combat adrenals before he finally concluded that this might be one of those instances where she might actually break him if she decided to do it regardless. At least for a few days or weeks as the Bacta would probably work faster than that. "It's not like I could stop you" he said, completely contrary to his realisation of it being dangerous as his desires completely overrode his thoughts this time.

"Did you have to look out for a lot of shot people in the past?" he asked, figuring that she hadn't spoke much about it until now - at least not the less horrible parts. "It would be nice with someone who could patch up a wound with a bit more delicacy than my Gundarks for friends" he joked. Looking down at her, a sweet, almost silly smile started to grow on his lips whilst listening to her speak. It was then that a stressed looking nurse opened the door "No, no, no-no no. No. Just no. This is a hospital, we've had two beds break from people sharing over the last month. You need to get off" her voice was stern, but not unfriendly. This was someone who was just reinforcing the roles, but with Sammy in his arm after a day like this, Mathieu really didn't feel like obliging to the request, letting his arm remain by her back whilst just staying silent.

She frowned at his words. It really sounded like he was trying to make her feel bad. "Here we are." she repeated softly and irritably. Thankfully they didn't get stuck there as he commented on her thoughts. She blinked in surprise and looked up at him with a raised eyebrow. "You're really trying to tempt me, aren't you?" she asked. "You better be careful, otherwise I'm getting rid of this apron they dressed you up in." she warned, though nobody would be able to take it seriously. Her leg tightened around him and her hand slowly inched down his body...however she stopped when he asked his next question.

She looked at him for a few moments before resting her head on his shoulder once again. "I had to play my fair share of 'nurse', yeah. When a heist went wrong or didn't go as smooth as we'd hope, we'd end up with a bunch of wounded guys. Sometimes I had to take care of myself as well. So I learned on the job, read up on articles on the holonet, sometimes even held doctors at gunpoint so they can show me how to do what." she explained as she stared into a corner in the room. "Though don't expect me to be a masterful field medic, I think you'll have better odds just holding out and trying to get to a doctor than relying on me." she admitted with a chuckle. "Luckily we're not on some backwater, otherwise you might have been in trouble." she said as she looked up at him. She regarded him for a few moments with a faint smile before attempting to scoot up to plant a kiss on his lips.

However she didn't get the chance as the nurse barged in and ordered her off the bed. She eyed the nurse for several moments and contemplated just chasing her off, but one look at Matt changed her mind. She got off the bed and stood beside him, glaring at the nurse. "Yo, sis. Got me some pants and a lift? As refreshing as it is, I'd like to at least wear something more than my underwear and get some proper clothing for my boyfriend as well." she quipped flatly.

She looked back to Matt and squeezed his hand. "I'll go get something for you to wear ass well as a few other things. In the meantime, sleep. You need it." she ordered him sternly before turning back to the nurse.

Did he just? Mathieu gulped audibly as she repeated what he said with a sense of irritation. Instead of responding, he just hugged her a little tighter - if he kept going, he'd have a very squashed girlfriend by the end of the day. He kept quiet upon her following question too and simply enjoyed the moment until she started to tighten her hold around him. Although he was growing more excited by the moment, Mathieu continued asking his question, deciding that maybe this wasn't really the right time for anything too adventurous.

"You're so nice, you know that?" he said whilst idly playing a little with her hair. "You could just have kept your medical skills for yourself, but you didn't. You helped the others despite..." he said before trailing off, not sure if he wanted to go there or not. "...despite the fact that you didn't have to" he finished, deciding to take the less painful route that wasn't as likely to bring back bad memories. Listening to her, the Morellian let out a soft chuckle before shaking his head "You did a good job in keeping me alive. I'm here now, right?"

Looking at her longingly, Mathieu was sad to see Sammy leave the bed. It was probably for the best in the end. While he was no stranger to let her take command over situations, especially once where her forceful personality would overshadow his own, Mathieu was far from happy just laying there. He wanted to be by her side and capable of backing her up if needed, but he would do no such thing as his wound still kept him in bed, incapable of doing too much on his own without risking to interrupting the bacta and perhaps even worsening his wound. Still, it seemed to work out well - while the nurse seemed annoyed by the request, she also showed a little sympathy to the lithe girl and knew that it was part of her duties to do these things as well. "I'll get you some clothes." she said, looking to Sam and then turned to look at the large Mercenary on the bed "And see what I can get for him. Just a moment"

Before he knew it, the nurse left the room with quick steps. Looking to Sammy, Mathieu sighed "I guess I'll get some time off. That job you spoke of earlier will probably not happen anytime soon. But I think I could get my boys to check out those thugs for us. Make sure that they don't cause anymore trouble" he said, momentarily thinking of the thugs that attacked them earlier. "We're like brothers, they won't mind a little exercise" he continued but was soon interrupted as the nurse returned. Still seeming rather stressed, perhaps bordering towards exhaustion, she dumped to piles of clothes on a side table near the bed "There. Should be a good fit for you" she said, looking at the girl before turning to the Morellian "Couldn't find anything your size, so I got something from the Trandoshan stock. It's the best we can do at the moment."

Just as she left the room, Mathieu let out a laugh which he had suppressed when she was still in there, only stopping to hold his side, pained by the blaster wound. "Trandoshan?! Let me see the socks." he said, laughter leaking out as he spoke. Being mightily amused by the large socks, well adapted for the lizard's large feet with claw-like nails, Mathieu started taking the clothes on to the best of his abilities. Finally, he realised that he wouldn't be able to do it alone which prompted an awkward "Sammy, can I have some, uh, help, please?" Once it was all done. Mathieu was a little surprised by how well the clothes fit him, except for a few parts like the socks which made him look rather silly.

Soon, Sammy said that she was going to get them some things "I'll try" he replied, still quite amused by the thought of how the socks looked on him. Although he tried to find the will to sleep, it simply didn't happen as his mind preoccupied itself thinking of the days events and her rather recent approach before they were interrupted by the nurse. When she got back, he would quickly open his eyes whilst a broad smile appeared on his lips. A short and to the point greeting would also be offered; "Sammy!"

Sam visibly tensed up and looked at Matt with pure confusion at his statement. "What do you mean?" she asked simply, unable to understand how she was very nice. She knew she had horrible attitude and wasn't a good person at all. To hear him call her 'nice' was something she had never heard before. She opened her mouth to say something, but she was unable to. She resigned herself and just relaxed against him once again.

When the nurse left to get their clothes, he commented on the job she mentioned earlier. "If you think they're up for it, feel free to ask them. At this point I just don't want anyone following us around the planet." she looked him over then back into his eyes. "And a reason not to take my pistol to bed." she continued softly.

The nurse finally arrived and she immediately got dressed. But when she saw Matt struggle, she didn't even hesitate. Before he could even ask, she was by his side and carefully helping him into his outfit. "Hopefully the socks keep you warm." she joked lightly with a chuckle. She stepped back and couldn't hold her laugh in at the image of him. "They look so ridiculous." she admitted. She moved in and kissed him on the lips, giving him a soft smile. "Though the fact that you need to wear Trando clothes really is something to admire." she spoke teasingly before giving him one last kiss. "I'll see you later." she said softly then turned to leave. She got her ride back to the apartment...but she had trouble coming to terms with what happened. Seeing Matt's blood and the holes in the wall tugged at her. But she held her thoughts and emotions back as she picked up her pistol and got out of her clothes.

She took a shower and tried to relax. She felt horrible. To know she put her boyfriend in the hospital, almost killing him, was hammering away at her. She finally got out and got dressed in her earlier outfit, then set out to get some clothes that would fit Matt. She used her money to buy some outfits she figured would be comfortable for him then got herself stuff from her ship as well. She then borrowed a speeder without permission and made her way back to the hospital. When she entered she was greeted with a warm reaction. She couldn't help but smile warmly at him as she moved to plant a deep kiss on his lips. "I hope you got some sleep in." she said as she dumped the backpack filled with both their stuff on the ground next to his bed. She tugged her jacket to hide her pistols better then took a seat beside his bed.

"The doctors say anything while I was gone?" she asked him, scooting closer to him to get a better look.

"Thank you" he said with a low voice, almost timidly. He was comfortable with Sammy, enough to show weakness - but that didn't mean that he liked it. Needing help to get dressed really didn't feel right. Mathieu was lucky to have her though, as she just helped without any comments or sighs. It was unconditional and considerate and he appreciated that. Leaning back to the bed, he looked at how odd the clothes look at him until he heard her comment. Jestfully, the large Morellian produced a squint whilst trying to hold in his laughter. It only lasted for a short while before he burst out in an irresistible but short giggle onslaught. "Yeah, yeah" he said, waving the comment away whilst trying to restrain himself, caring not to do anything which risked worsening his condition.

Flattery and kisses - Sammy did know how to say goodbye, that much was for sure. His arm - the good one - had wrapped behind her back and reluctantly gave way as she started to pull back to leave "See you later" he replied, putting a soft smile on his face right before she turned around and headed to the exit.

Time would pass slowly whilst she was away, at some point, the Morellian even sent the message to his fellow mercenaries, asking them to help him out. They would come through for him - he knew they would. And with that, he returned to trying to fall asleep.

Filled with excitement as she came back, he let out a chuckle "None at all" As soon as she sat down, he stretched out an arm to brush against hers. She wore a jacket now, but he didn't mind, although he did momentarily wonder why she seemed to close it when they were still inside. But then, someone of her stature would probably feel a little cold before he would and with that, he shrugged away the thought. "Not much. Avoid the coffee machine on the third floor and don't talk back to the Twi'lek chef or he'll spit in your food" he said, honestly sharing what he had overheard when she was away.

"This is like life day all over, isn't it?" he asked whilst his hand moved down along her arm until he could finally hold her hand, squeezing it gently a couple times. "What did you bring? That datapad I always dreamed of? A book?" he asked jokingly before raising his eyebrows "Maaaybe some normal socks?" he continued, enthusiasm and hope clear in his voice.

Her smile faded at his confession, but she just gave a shrug. "Yeah, I don't blame you." she said softly. Truth be told, she wouldn't have gotten any sleep either if their roles were reversed. To be shot by the person you care about most...yeah, she was going to have to work hard to make up for that. He went on to explain to her what was told to him...which wasn't exactly what she wanted to hear. "I meant the doctors' notes, not general rules of thumb for the hospital." she reiterated with a chuckle.

She opened her hand to be held by him and returned the gesture by holding tightly onto his. It felt nice, reassuring in a way. Though it was comical how small her hand was compared to his. He asked what she brought and named some amusing choices. "Nothing that expensive..." she admitted as she reached into the backpack. "Though I didn't cheap out on the socks." she continued as she pulled a proper pair of socks out for him. She started putting them on without hesitation and tossed aside the Trando pair. "I also got you some clothes as well, once these idiots decide to let you go." she explained as she stood next to his bed.

"I still need to go figure out how the hell to hide the carnage in your boss' apartment. It's looking rather...worn." she said as she held onto his hand. "But you don't have to worry about it. I'll sort it out. I might still be able to get in touch with some guys from Underworld who are good with making scenes like that disappear." she leaned in and placed a kiss on his lips. "All you have to do is relax and get better." she muttered softly before turning towards the door. "I'm gonna go look for something to drink. You said the third floor machine is bad, right?" she asked to double check. However as she started her search, she pulled out her datapad and held up her end of the deal. She got in touch with an old friend and soon the funds were transferred. He didn't have to worry about anything. She would make sure of that...even if that meant scratching the surface of old wounds.

After a few minutes she returned with a plastic cup in hand. "Coffee is garbage. I've tasted sewer water that's got more flavour to it." she spoke with a bored tone as she returned to her seat next to him. "I hope your food's been good at least?" she asked with concern. "Otherwise me and that chef are gonna have one hell of an argument." she threatened as she leaned onto the bed.

He knew what she was really after when asking if the doctors had said anything, of course he did. But they had not given him anything of value yet, so he simply shrugged and shook his head "No. But they seem pretty stressed, so pressure must be high. I bet they'll send me home as soon as they're sure that nothing will break" he said, relatively calmly, carrying the - perhaps - naive belief that he'd be alright regardless.

His eyes got an amused sparkle as she mentioned not having bought him something as expensive as a datapad. With a warm voice, he said "That's exactly what I wished for" upon being told that she had bought him socks. His initial reaction was to take them on himself, but the sound would not allow such mobility, and with that, he just remained quiet as she helped him - progressively working to kill that awkwardness he felt when she aided him with even the most basic tasks. Moving his toes about once the socks were on, his face found a smiling rest position "Thanks, Sammy. You're the best. Those other socks were weird."

Letting his gaze follow her as she rose from her seat, still with their hands holding tight, he gave her an approving nod "That was considerate of you. Won't have me travel around in hospital garb, eh?" The conversation soon moved on to the apartment. While Mathieu had counted on perhaps breaking a thing or two - perhaps a plate, a couple of glasses, the bed or maybe the coffee table, the blast marks were a rather unexpected cost. "It's alright, we can get some carpe-" The Morellian stopped speaking mid-sentence as Sammy went in for a kiss. He quickly relaxed, just as she suggested - if only she knew what influence she held over him. Brushing away the thought, he nodded "Yeah, they said that something was off about it" he said before watching her leave the room again.

"No, no, no - the chef is fine" he insisted upon hearing her plan of action. Finding himself misspeaking, Mathieu quickly corrected himself "I mean the food! The food is fine, yes, so good" The large mercenary quieted down as he lost himself in her eyes. "Sammy, you know, I'd much rather have you here than fighting with some chef" he said, before reaching out to gently grab her hand and giving it a soft peck.

After several tender moments alone, a robed Kaminoan entered the room "Brion, Mathieu. 20 years old. Morellian" he said, reading off of a clipboard. Pausing, the doctor looked up at the Mercenary "Long-lived bastards, aren't you?" he asked with a chuckle. A meek smile formed on Mathieu's lips as he replied with a simple "Yeah" Taking a deep breath, the alien continued "Well, we've patched you up, given the bacta some time to work and done a few post-operation diagnostics. You'll be good to go home and continue resting there" he said, adding extra emphasis towards the end. Promising to send a few additional details via mail, the doctor soon left the two alone. "I guess, we're off then" he said, carefully moving a little to ensure that everything felt alright, not even reflecting over the fact that he had never really talked about his age or species with her.

She raised an eyebrow and chuckled at his wording. His quick reaction to correct his wording was just the cherry on top. "Glad to hear it." she said softly, standing back up to lean on the bed. He kissed her hand and complimented her, which only made her laugh. "I bet you will, it saves you the trouble of fighting with the chef at all." she quipped as she leaned a little closer to kiss him. Her smile became more serious as she looked him in the eye. "I'd much rather be here too. This way I can make sure you're okay. I'd be royally ticked off if they were mistreating you." she said softly.

A doctor ruined the moment as he entered, and Sam found herself staring for several moments. She would have made a joke about being a street lamp but his talking stopped her. Her face hardened at the comment of Matt's species. "Watch it, buddy." she said harshly as she folded her arms and glared at him. He continued on and declared Matt fit to leave, good news that Sam greatly appreciated. "Finally. Let's get you dressed." she said to him and picked up the bag.

She helped him out of the bed and closed the room to undress him. As she helped him into his underwear and pants, she gave him a look that told him clearly what she was thinking. She contained herself at least, and quickly finished getting him dressed. she topped it off by giving him a passionate kiss before packing whatever belongings they had lying around into the backpack. She led him outside and helped him into the passenger seat of her "borrowed speeder" then hopped in behind the wheel. "Now, what are you in the mood for? A drink, some proper food? Or do you just want to go back to the apartment?" she asked him with a smirk on her lips as she started the vehicle up. "And don't worry, at least I can drive this thing." she reassured him. She might be a horrible pilot, but a speeder or swoop was something she was quite familiar with.

Undressing was slow, but Sammy's help made it go much more smoothly than it otherwise would have. But then, her touch did have quite the arousing effect and by the time he got that look from her, he was already quite excited. Slowly, his right hand reached out, travelling along her collarbone up to the shoulder and the in behind the neck. Mathieu wanted to pull her closer and if he gave it a go, he probably could. But she didn't give him a go-ahead and this time, proved to have the greater self-discipline of the two. The large Morellian finally let go and they continued with the task at hand. Seeing himself in the sink mirror, he let out a short "You've got good taste. I should let you do all my shopping" followed with a teasing wink, knowing that it might not quite be up Sammy's alley.

"Let's go for something to eat. I'm starving" he said with a smile whilst putting his over his belly to reinforce what he claimed. "I know a place, I'll mark it down on your map" he continued, looking forward to some real food. While the hospitals did provide normal portions of food, he was used to eating more than that. Upon reaching the speeder, he paused for a bit, not recognising it - but then, he was hardly in much of a state to question or argue with her and simply entered, taking good care not to make any dramatic moves that risked tearing anything up.

It was a rather short ride almost too short to have a little fun in traffic. The Mercenary could soon see the private entrance for speeders and pointed it out to her with a smile "There it is" It was a nice restaurant - not an overly expensive one by any means, but it had good standards and was a popular visit for a pleasant dinner, mostly occupied by middle aged parents who had managed to get rid of the kids for the night or businessmen meeting up for a calm after-work. Slowly getting up once the speeder had parked, it was clear that Mathieu was still taking care not to make his wound any worse. In a way, he almost seemed to move like a dignified nobleman - good posture, calm and somewhat stale. Chuckling, he joked "This is what you'll get when I grow old grey" before opening up to offer her an elbow to hook her arm around as they walked in.

Soon getting placed at a table with a menu each, he opened it up and started browsing the list, looking up at her with a slight smile from time to time. At this moment, Mathieu felt so lucky that he had her. "I came here with the boys once. They said that the Porg was nice, so I'll have to try it out" His voice was light, happy - seemingly rather unaffected by what had happened earlier. "What about you?" he asked, curious to see what she was interested in, or if she would go along with the same. After both one and two moments, he looked at her, still with the same fond eyes as before "So, this is the first time we've truly just gone out for a dinner, right?" he said with an unmistakable sense of excitement and triumph in his voice.

She was glad that he didn't start an argument over the speeder. He marked the location on the center console and she started up the speeder. "Food it is. Hold on." she quipped before speeding off at a very unsafe speed. With a smile on her face she weaved through the traffic, making tight turns and squeezing through very dangerous spaces at top speed. She was pushing the speeder to its max as she flew them to the restaurant. They finally reached the place in record time and she pulled into a parking spot.

She rushed to get to his side to help him out of the speeder, chuckling at his comment. "Lucky for me, I won't be around to see that masterpiece." she quipped as she accepted his arm. A rather morbid joke, but that didn't stop her. It was true, after all. Inside she took a seat across from him and looked around. Fancier than anything she was used to, that's for sure. She was reading over the menu when she heard his question. "No clue. I haven't been to a place like this before in my life. I'm used either to takeout or really sketchy places like this. This is new to me." she admitted as she read the menu. A few moments later she caught his eye. She looked up from the menu and gave a soft smile. His comment made her laugh rather loudly as she leaned back in her chair. "It is!" she answered, holding her stomach as she laughed. "We never went on anything remotely like a date." she continued as she calmed down. "I'm not bothered, though. Funky food here or junk food in the apartment, it's not that important to me. Just being able to be close with you is comfort enough." she answered truthfully, though her soft demeanor hardened immediately when the waiter arrived. "Nerf cheeseburger with a beer for me." she said flatly as she looked up at him. She let Matt order before reaching out and grabbing the waiter's arm. "And try to make sure you don't kark it up." she warned with a threatening smile.

She let him go and sat back. "They better get your food right, otherwise they're in trouble." she said to him as she dribbled her fingers on the table. She took a deep breath and relaxed a little again. "I don't know...it feels like a lot less people got eyes on me when we're getting takeout. I feel like everyone is watching me in here." she commented idly as she looked around. It didn't seem like they were being watched. She just had a uncomforting feeling.

She looked at him and nodded at the wound. "How's it feeling?" she asked him. "The bacta should help to heal it up a lot quicker." she gave a smirk and raised an eyebrow. "Maybe we can have some fun a lot sooner." she quipped as she brushed her leg up against his thigh...

Eyes lingering on her for a bit as she revealed that she hadn't been to this kind of restaurant before. A wave of pity fell over him as he remembered how he even used to come to these restaurants as a kid with his parents, and even came from time to time now with his friends. It almost felt alien to hear that someone hadn't had the experience - and in some ways, it showed as she laughed out loud, louder than what was the norm. It caused a few people to throw a discrete glance at them, but most were good at throwing glances and were hard to spot. "We'll come more often in the future" he said "I want to treat you right" he thought, but quickly waved it away, realising that it was cheesy and probably wouldn't be much to her liking. Instead, he took a more diplomatic route "I love treating myself to a nice meal from time to time. Hopefully, you'll like it" he said.

Her soft demeanour was heartwarming - truth to be told, Mathieu was surprised that she let it show in public - but then, these kinds of restaurants expertly made people feel like they were in isolation, making it easy to forget about the others who were in there. Ambient music, dimmed lightning, a few plants to separate the tables - it was an ingenious design which consistently created a great atmosphere. But then, the harsher side of her came back to the surface as she scared the pants off of the waiter. "The porg, please. I'll have, uh, a soda" he said, not sure how he should behave with the wound. It would probably be safer to just stay away from alcohol for a while. He smiled at her fondly whilst stretching out his hand across the table to hold hers. Letting both their arms rest on the table, he spoke softly "I know, Sammy, I know" Squeezing her hand a little, he continued "I'm sure the food will be good. It was last time - and if it isn't, it's probably just a fluke." Just like back in the hospital, he was hoping that she wouldn't attack anyone too much, neither verbally nor physically, but deep inside, he knew that he'd be standing right there with her if she got in trouble.

A smile formed on his lips as she expressed concern over being watched "They're probably just envious of my beautiful date" he said, squeezing her hand a little once more. Stretching a little, he nodded "I'm feeling pretty good, actually. Not at full strength but I've left the stage where I though I'd fall apart upon touch" a chuckle left him but it soon died upon hearing her suggestion. He wanted what she suggested - the logical part of him questioned how wise it would be but that part was not winning any internal struggles at the moment. "As long as I don't strain this side it should be fine, right?" he said, pointing at the wound.

The food was taking longer than expected but there were rarely too many dull moments with Sammy. Finishing the last bread stick and having made some small talk about a minor job he did for a fellow Morellian once, he asked "So, do you ever see yourself settling down? Getting that seaside villa with grandchildren running around the backyard while their parents are making us all a nice dinner." He spoke as if painting a scenario which would be universally enjoyed, but in truth, it might just have been what he wished for. Of course, he had a guess at what she wanted to "Or would you prefer staying up there among the stars" he said, pointing upwards, at the window "...cruising the space lanes and kicking ass?" he asked, being quite fond of what he though she would prefer too.

She scoffed at his comment. "I doubt it's worse than my cooking. There's a reason I try to make as little food for myself as possible." she admitted. She leaned forward a little as her smile widened. "Which also means you'll be treated to this kind of stuff a lot more for the next few weeks." she admitted as she leaned back.

Matt placed his order and the waiter left, allowing Sam to calm down again. Matt reached over and took hold of her hand, trying to reassure her that the food would be good. She looked at their hands and then back to him before giving a small smile. "You always get nervous whenever I talk to people." she commented with a chuckle. "Relax, Matt. I know better than to act like I'm in a Hutt's palace when I'm in places like this. I might be a stone-cold killer but I do know when to keep my guns holstered. Besides, I know how much you hate it. I won't just go on a killing spree if it means you're gonna be pissed with me for the rest of the day." she admitted to him, giving his hand a light squeeze. He went on to joke about her suspicions, which only made her laugh again. "Beautiful date, you say? I wouldn't go that far to call myself beautiful. Compared to other people, I'm dog ugly." she quipped as she sat back.

His worries about her 'ideas' brought a smirk to her lips as she eyed him. "Lucky for you, you won't have to do all the work." she leaned forward as she brushed her foot a little higher. "All you have to do is sit back and enjoy." she muttered with a wink.

She sat back and took a sip of beer when it arrived, allowing herself to look out the window beside them at the skyline. She glanced at him when he asked about her plans for the future. She raised an eyebrow as she giggled. "You crazy? I'm not getting kids, I'd make a horrible parent. Can you imagine how many fights they'll get into during school?" she said as she folded her arms. He went on to guess another route, but she merely gave a light shake of her head. "To be honest, there's no settling down for me. I've got way too many enemies who'd love to get an easy shot on me. And even if that's only me being paranoid, I don't want to grow old. Can you imagine me, a person capable of clearing out entire buildings with only two pistols, struggling to wipe my own ass and unable to even walk upright?" her face became a little more serious as she shook her head again. "I'm not getting old. And to be honest, I don't care all that much about planning my future. I go wherever the galaxy or creds take me." she admitted with a shrug. It wasn't entirely true. But she wasn't comfortable admitting her deepest desires to him just yet.

Her face brightened up again with a smile as she nodded at him. "And you? What's your plans for the next couple hundred years?" she asked him.

"No" his voice was firm - in this, Mathieu was certain that he was right. "You're the most beautiful woman in the room" he said, leaning forth in his chair whilst holding her hand firmly. Diagonally behind her, Mathieu saw a lady looking at him with annoyed eyes, obviously having overheard him - he had failed in being discrete with his words and she was failing in being discrete with her looks. While he didn't care much for her at first, mostly just ignoring her and looking back at Sammy instead, the lady's partner soon looked over his shoulder at Mathieu. The gentleman looked like middle management. In a position of power at work, but still ways to go until he reached the top. Typically, his kind of people had slightly too grand ideas of themselves. At some point, the guy even looked like he wanted to start a scene. Not planning on letting Sammy go into combat mode, the large Morellian repositioned in the chair, making the gentleman think that he was ready to get up. Realising that he might have taken on a bit more than he could chew, the gentleman waved at him awkwardly before turning back to his date. Mathieu had done his best not to let Sammy know of the 'confrontation' but some things were just hard to slip past her.

She kept teasing him - and he had been honest when she said that she was the most beautiful woman on the room. "Sammy!" he whispered with a sense of urgency "You keep that up and I'll have to excuse myself" he said as his excitement built up from her footwork.

At times, the Morellian wondered if his girlfriend knew what a wonderful person she could be. Sure, she wasn't always the most smooth, nor was she a dainty little lady - but she was down to earth, brutally honest, tough and deep down, very considerate and caring. He simply shook his head softly but smirked happily upon hearing her speak of the kids getting into fights "And they'd winn'em too" he joked before letting her continue. It was truly quite disheartening to hear how she viewed herself and the worth of her life.

Having been quiet for quite some time, listening to her speak and then a few moments after she was finished, Mathieu finally replied to her question "I could go to the principals office to make peace when the kids have been in trouble" he spoke with a sweet tone coming from his chest. "Perhaps fight some of our enemies or watch as you clear out a building. And then, when you grow old, I could wipe your ass and hold you tight when your knees won't work" He had just reflected what she had said back at her, but with him in the picture. Whether it was because he was Morellian and hand planned for it, or simply because he was incredibly infatuated with him - perhaps it was a bit of both.

The food soon arrived - it was fortunate too, as he didn't have any good answer to what he would do the 100 years after that. He was visibly more relaxed now, after she had assured him that she wouldn't do anything to disrupt the evening too much. But her earlier efforts seemed to have had positive results - the waiter approached them timidly with food that carried the most wonderful aroma - it wouldn't surprise him if the chef had actually put some extra effort into it all. Smiling, the Mercenary shook his head whilst hardly believing that she had managed to pull it off. "You're amazing" he said before raising his glass of soda for a toast. After drinking a few clunks, he started cutting up his porg whilst keeping an eye on her, eager to see if she liked the food or not - he, would let out a long "mmm" upon eating his food, clearly enjoying it thoroughly "You won't believe how much better this is than whatever it was they gave me at the hospital" he said, for once, eating at a slightly slower pace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom