Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Skyline

Coruscant/Swoop Track
18:22 local time

ZuMFmgu.png

It was about midday already by the time Sam woke up. She probably would have slept some more if it wasn't for her droid getting stuck in the cargo hold. But with her finally awake she decided to finish up. She showered, got dressed and had some breakfast...but everything felt sub-par. Her bed wasn't as comfortable, the shower was oddly alone and the silence in the ship was no longer pleasant. She knew exactly why she felt like this...and she couldn't decide what her thoughts was on it. The few days she and Matt spent together was amazing and very fun. But ever since she dropped him off, she had wished she didn't.

But luckily she had something to keep her mind occupied. The grand swoop races were starting and her favourite team was looking solid this year. For years she supported the 'Crazy Mynocks', even when she was still in the gangs. So to be able to see them live now was a treat for her.

She tugged at her jacket, making sure that her pistols were hidden. It was rather cool in the evening, so she decided to wear some proper clothing for this visit...plus she figured Matt would appreciate it if she didn't put such a massive bullseye on herself. She got into the stadium and made her way through the crowd to the sidelines, giving her a decent view of the track. It didn't take long for her to start screaming, cursing and shouting at the racers and supporters as if she was a coach. Though she might as well be one, she was probably a better swoop driver than most on the track. Her mood started to sour, however, when the supporters started moving in front of her.

And no amount of shoving would get them to move...

Mathieu Brion Mathieu Brion

She's got to be in here somewhere, right? Mathieu was making his way through packed spectator rows, clad in a casual outfit and a large scarf with the colours of the Crazed Mynocks - at least he would blend in among all the supporters of her team. While he liked the team and had high expectations of their performance this year, swoop racing was really more of a Sammy-thing than something which he genuinely enjoyed. Still, if she was there - he was not going to miss the chance to see her again. They had spent some time apart since she got her ship back. The Morellian reconnected with his friends and did a job whilst she also did a job or something - the details weren't very clear. It was by sheer luck that they stumbled across the topic of swoop racing which was how he found out that she was coming to this race. The idea to come surprise her came immediately and here he was.

Fortunately, his heavy build and at times good manners, allowed him to get through without too much of a problem. Some would make space for him to pass through, others would gently be pushed aside and apologised to. Very smooth. After making his way through more than half of the sector, he finally spotted her. "Sammy!" he hollered, waving a hand happily - while his voice would normally boom over many others', a couple of swoops just swooshed past, both drowning his voice and stealing her attention. With that, he kept making his way towards her, realising that he might as well make contact upon arrival.

From a distance, he could see how a Nautolan standing next to her kept glancing at her. While he wasn't aware of whether the guy had made any advances or not, the Morellian didn't care too much. The man would receive an extra hard shove as the considerably larger Mercenary passed by regardless. "There you are" he said happily with a loud voice racing against all the noise nearby whilst taking the final step towards her. Not at all sure how she felt about public displays of affection, Mathieu did his best to remain somewhat cool but failed miserably in hiding his beaming smile. His hand touched her arm a few centimeters above the wrist, feeling her smooth skin before pulling his hand back again. His head turned to glance at the track for a moment, planning to ask what she thought of the race, only to realise that a bunch of idiots were blocking her sight. "Sammy! The proposal I made back in the prison doesn't sound so bad now, does it?" he jokes, not entirely sure if she could hear him. Letting his actions speak for themselves, he turned away from her, bent down and leaned forward a little, signalling for her to jump on.

Sam Sheridan Sam Sheridan

"COME ON! BRAKE AND POWER OVER, YOU IDIOT!" she screamed at the top of her lungs at one of the racers, earning a few glances from other spectators. However as more and more pushed in front of her, she got angry. "Hey! Could you move?! I can't see, dammit!" she shouted at the people, but they didn't seem to hear her at all.

Suddenly she heard a familiar voice beside her, causing her to look up with a momentary smile. "Matt!" she shouted happily, wrapping an arm around his waist while flipping off the spectators with the other. "Can you believe these guys?" she asked him with frustration. He then made a joke that she remembered quite well. "Definitely not." she commented, not wasting time to hop on. Once she was up, she could see everything going on. A grin spread on her face as she continued to cheer, swear and shout away. "Oh man! Look, look! Tanner's gaining!" she pointed out to Matt, glancing down at him then back up. "Almost! Almost! Come on!" her eyes were wide as saucers as she held onto Matt's head. Her grip was firm with anticipation and her heart was beating up a storm.

"YESSSSSSS!" she screamed as her team's driver crossed first. She bounced up and down on Matt as her hands gripped the sides of his head even tighter. She finally let go and asked to be let down. Once he did, she grabbed hold of him and planted a passionate kiss on his lips. "Oh man, this is amazing! And you even got the scarf! This is epic!" she cheered, stealing his scarf and wrapping it around her own neck before bouncing up and down with happiness.

She stayed to watch her driver receive the trophy, cheering even louder. Only after all the excitement did she calm down and mention getting out of the stadium.

"What are you doing here? Like seriously, I didn't expect to see you at all!" she pressed herself up against him and wrapped her arm around him again. "Oh this is great. Now all we need is some good takeout then we're set." she commented with a sigh of content. Though as her heartbeat calmed did she start to feel the effects of the cheering. She hissed as she clutched her head. Her throat also started to feel a little raw. "Okay, can we get somewhere quiet with something to drink?" she asked irritable, glaring at the crowd still around them. "Jeez, show's over. Go home already!" she barked at some onlookers who seemed to not appreciate her words very much.

"Come on. My ship's not too far. Let's get food then go and relax." she suggested as she looked up at him. Her gaze softened for a moment as she smiled softly. "I seriously missed you, you know." she said as she pressed her head against him.

Standing upright, Mathieu already towered over many others, but with Sammy on his shoulders, seeing over him became harder for many more. Not being as concentrated on the race as her, he could hear a few moans and complaints from behind. Not even when they tried to poke at his back did he care to do as they said and put her down - clearly she enjoyed the view up there and he was not about to have her return to not being able to see anything again. Besides, there was not much which the ones behind him could do, or at least not that much that the sane ones dared to do.

With his arms wrapped around her legs to keep her stead, it was hard not to be amused as she bounced up and down whilst cheering on her team. Watching the race was a much more pleasant experience with Sammy as she told him bits and pieces of what was happening and although she put some pressure on his head, it was nothing which he couldn't withstand. It was a positive surprise, how her enthusiasm and knowledge made it so much more interesting and in the end, Mathieu was right there, raising a victorious fist and cheering along with her as their team won. His own cheering would only last for so long, however, as her happy bouncing soon resulted in him letting his hand resume to holding her leg, ensuring that she wouldn't fall off among all the cheering and bouncing.

Putting her down upon request, he was quite happy about his reward and was quick to reciprocate. "I did!" he exclaimed happily. The fact that she took it from him wasn't much of a bother, he had, after all, only brought it for her sake - who it was that would carry it was of little importance to him. "Nice outfit!" he exclaimed, happy that she was wearing something a bit more non-revealing as her usual clothing could attract quite a bit of unwanted attention - at least from his perspective. Still, it was all up to her what she wore, of course.

Eventually, she calmed down - after having proven that she was indeed a true fan. He looked down at her with a seemingly permanent soft smile on his lips "I missed you" he replied honestly, as if the answer was obvious. His arm went around her back and pressed against him as she brushed up against him. Playfully, he pushed just a little bit too hard a few times. Looking down at her, he replied "Then we'll get some takeout"

With a raised finger, he interrupted her mid-sentence with a calm nod "...and get something to drink?" he asked, completing her sentence. With that, he began walking with his hand around her back gently guiding her to come along. Rubbing his hand along her arm, Mathieu let out a low "Calm" only for her to hear "They're unimportant" he continued with his sole focus now being on her. "I got my hands on one of my bosses' apartments for the night. It's in a building nearby" he said, thinking that they could go there instead "I heard that the view is great"

After a short while, she admitted to having missed him. They just rounded a corner, entering a more quiet section of the building, at which point he stopped. Bending down a little so that their head were on the same level, he went in for a real hug. When his grip of her was firm, he stood upright, allowing her feet to dangle a few decimeters above ground "I missed you too" he said, hugging her tight. He would maintain the position for a few minutes whilst slowly walking towards a kiosk nearby. While they didn't sell any alcohol except for light beers, she would get something to drink at least.

Sam smiled smugly as he hugged her, admitting that he missed her too. "Yeah I figured as much. Couldn't stay away for long, could you?" she teased him back, giving him a poke in the side. She was a little offended, however, when he managed to finish her sentence. She looked up at him with a frown. "Hey! I don't drink that much! You're making it sound like I'm an alcoholic." she said rather seriously, pointing up at him. "...okay, fair. I do drink a little...but still." she confessed, sounding rather embarrassed.

He tried to get her attention off the group and back on him, which worked really effectively. She looked up at him again, smirking at the mention of an apartment. "Drinks, takeout, a private apartment with you in bed next to me...oh yeah, this is sounding like a hell of a vacation." she admitted, hugging him a little tighter. They wandered a little until they reached the building, where she was surprised with a hug by him. She tensed up a little as he wrapped around her and lifted her up, but she quickly calmed down at least. "Shut up and kiss me already." she ordered with a sly grin before wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him deeply.

She let her legs hang freely just to make it a little harder on him, but she knew it was insignificant to him as he walked with her. "Please tell me the shop has some good drinks..." she commented as she finally let go, turning around to get a look of the shop. "Of course they don't." she pouted slightly as she folded her arms, looking away for a moment. "Fine, let's just get whatever they got and get into the apartment." she dismissed, leaning over the counter to see what they had. "Just gimme...four packs of that watered down crap you got. And a..." she glanced up at him, biting back the urge to help along her nasty habit. "...just the beer. And you better gimme a discount before I climb over this counter." she threatened, already halfway over the counter. "And give me a thick base barbeque bantha pizza while you're at it." she continued, lowering herself to the ground again.

The two kissed again. It felt great, especially after such a long time apart. In reality, it had not been that long since they last met, but it had felt like half an eternity. He didn't even mind that she refrained from wrapping her legs around him for some support - he could and was quite willing to maintain this position all day but chances were that Sammy would want some more freedom than that. She hoped that the shop would have something good to drink and boy would she be disappointed. Still, for being who she was, he was pretty impressed that she hadn't already jump over the counter with a blaster to the man's head and demanding him to show her the 'real stuff'. His hand slipped down to her waist where his grip grew a little stronger, jokingly, he said "I'll take the same. And I'd like a discount too, or I'll release her" His eyes went down to the hand which held her and then back to the poor cashier. A nervous laughter escaped the man "Maybe if you show your membership cards" he whimpered. "No, I'm good" Mathieu replied before ordering two pizzas for himself.

While waiting for the food, the Morellian could suddenly feel a sting by his neck. Looking to his side, he saw another human who seemed to have given him a smack whilst simultaneously screaming something about Mathieu getting what he deserved for blocking his sight. The Mercenary quckly sent out a right-handed fist at the guys face whilst his grip around Sammy's waist tightened. The weasel managed to get away from being knocked out in the last second and proceeded to run a couple of meters whilst letting out an infuriating laugh. Mathieu had taken half a step to follow the guy but calmed down as he didn't want to run away from Sammy. Besides, if more people were annoyed with them, he didn't want to leave her alone. "You're a blasted bug!" he screamed whilst pointing a finger at the assailant and putting himself between the guy and Sammy. "Start counting your lucky stars for if I'd gotten my hands on you, I'd have ripped your arms off" he growled aggressively. While his previous joke had not really instilled fear into the heart of the shopkeep, this certainly did the trick and had apparently also worked on some nearby bypassers. Still, the weasel remained, earning an annoyed stare from the Morellian.

A careless chuckle escaped Sam as she looked up at him. "Nah you wouldn't. It's way too nice a grip for you to let go of." she teased him, shooting him a wink. Sam didn't mind letting loose with a few jokes or teases in public, especially if it meant that Matt would cringe. Joking with him was becoming a rather fun pastime...

She suddenly heard a smack and spun around to see who hit who. Her glare hardened when she saw the guy running away. She felt Matt's arm around her tighten but whether it was to keep her there or him, she wasn't sure. Either way, she didn't appreciate it. "How about you come say that in my face, you pencil-dick?" she shouted at him, her hand disappearing underneath her jacket and wrapping around a grip. "You try that again and I'll resize your ass, you got that?!" she screamed, starting to draw her blaster. The cherry on top arrived as the shopkeep smacked the little bell on the counter to get their attention.

Sam spun around, her pistol leaving its holster and levelling with the guy who now seemed rather frozen in place. "You wanna kark with me too? Huh? You wanna throw some smart comments around too?" she asked, her face contorted into a scowl. "Um...no." the guy stammered, holding his hands up after placing the beers on the counter. Sam looked at it then back to him. "That discount better be on there, you karking weasel." she growled before holstering her pistol. "Now finish up already, I got a date here waiting on you." she ordered him.

He scrammed to get the rest of their things and hurried to get the pizzas in the oven. She looked up at him for a moment before taking a deep breath. "I got a headache." she said flatly, leaning against him. "You boss better have some meds in his apartment, otherwise this is gonna be one crappy night." she commented, pushing his jacket aside and pressing her head into his chest.

Despite his rather furious state, Mathieu couldn't help but let a chuckle escape him as she insulted the little weasel that had smacked his neck. It wasn't long until the petite girl he held with one arm became more of a threat to them than he had ever been. Her blaster was out and suddenly, both the shopkeep and the weasel grew very, very quiet. It was fortunate that they little guy had been so indiscreet about his tomfoolery earlier as it made the bystanders more sympathetic towards Sammy and Mathieu himself. Still, if the gun actually went off, things might change in a hurry. Still, the weasel was not as foolish as one might first expect - while he had mustered the courage to smack a much bigger opponent in the neck, he was not stupid enough to continue with the blaster of his seemingly crazy girlfriend waved around in his face.

"Go throw yourselves in a ditch, or better yet, return to the hutt that spawned you" he said with a voice as annoying as ever. With that, the little man turned to walk away, seemingly fuming over getting humiliated so publicly. A smirk spread across the Morellian's face as he turned back to the girl, looking down on her fondly "My hero" he said with a deep voice, still holding her close by the waist. He then piped down, letting her do her thing with the shopkeep who had actually remained innocent throughout. It confused him as to why she treated they poor man like that, but then, it was Sammy after all.

"We'll see if we can find you something on our way there. In the worst case, I've got a kolto-pack" he said, giving her a peck on the top side of her head. After her pressure, the rest of the process of getting their food ready was quick, and instead of letting her pay, Mathieu quickly brought out his wallet and put a bunch of credits on the bar desk while picking up the pizzas and the drinks on top of the boxes with his free hand. Letting the shopkeep interact too much with Sammy seemed like a foolish idea as she was bound to drive him over the edge of what his heart could handle. "Let's go" he said, hoping that she would agree and come along.

Once outside, the two found themselves on a large platform connecting several humongous buildings. "His house is on the next platform, through that building over there" he said, pointing at one of the buildings which connected their current platform to the next. Hopefully, there would be a pharmacy in there. The couple wouldn't get very far before loud and angered voices could be heard in the distance. Two groups, one of the Crazed Mynocks and the other of the Tusken Fury were starting to butt heads. Once again, his hold of her grew righter as his muscle tensed. Hoping to alleviate the pressure he felt, Mathieu joked "Now I wish we had waited before buying the pizza" with a light chuckle.

She hummed as he kissed the top of her head, feeling comfortable enough to not come off as a total jerk the whole time. "I feel like shoving my entire head in a tub of Kolto at this point." she grumbled. Thankfully their food was done in short order, allowing them to bug out. She stuck close to Matt, wanting nothing more than to just get to the apartment and hold onto him. Usually she would hate herself for feeling like this over anyone. But, for the first time in a long time, she truly felt like she could trust him. That she could hold onto him and not worry that he'd use her for something. Someone she could freely care for without having to worry.

Her peaceful and comforting thoughts were shattered, however, when she heard the commotion. She didn't even hear him as she eyed the groups. It was pretty easy for her to choose who to back. "Just keep the pizzas safe." she ordered before charging forward at the tusken Fury group. When she neared, she leapt up and landed a hard slap across the front guy's face, making him recoil in surprise and pain.

She landed and quickly charged in again, making up for her small size with her speed, kicks and quick punches. She spearheaded the brawl with her punches, kicks, slaps and even some less professional tactics like biting, spitting and scratching. she was soon overrun as she Crazy Mynock group overwhelmed the other group and pretty soon she was drowning in the fight. She luckily managed to worm her way out of the brawl, albeit with some scratches, bruises, torn clothing and and a bleeding nose. With a snicker she retreated back to Matt to watch the Fury group break off their attack and retreat to safety. "Yeah, that'll show 'em." she quipped as she wiped away some blood off her face. He was probably not impressed, but she was smiling all the way.

"that was fun. Let's get out of here." she said to him before brushing hair out of her face and pulling him along. She didn't get far, though, before she let go and looked back at him with messed up hair, a bloody face and a guilty smile. "I forgot where we were supposed to go." she admitted. "At least my headache is gone now." she continued with a snicker. She wrapped an arm around him and hugged him tight. "I can't wait to get out of these." she muttered, pressing the side of her head against him. "Nothing like a good fight to get me worked up..."

Just keep the pizzas safe?! Had she gone insane? He couldn't care less about the pizzas, all he wanted was to keep her safe. Grabbing a nearby supporter flying the Crazed Mynock colours, the Mercenary looked at the stranger intensely "Hold 'em. 25 now and 25 again when I'm back and they're in good condition" he said with a commanding voice whilst shoving some credits into the boy's hands before rushing off after her.

It was impossible to deny - Sammy was an impressive fighter, despite being so small and lithe. Seeing as she had a head start and a much easier time getting through the crowd of supporters than he did, Mathieu struggled to keep up. Still, he got to her in time to of use and tackled someone in a position to swing a pipe at her hard. His attack was merciless, showing not intent to show quarter to those who posed a threat to her. While she dealt some serious damage with quick lightning like attacks at a foe, the large Morellian was content with just staying close to her to fend off the occasional attack against her, or kicking a Tusken Fury supporter so hard that he bumped into a couple of his friends resulting in all three staggering. Whatever means that would keep her safe would be employed. While she would probably have managed the fight on her own, his involvement ensured that she never got double teamed or attacked from a completely unexpected direction.

When he finally saw her starting to frown among her own allies, he revealed his presence quite definitely, as his stretched out a hand to pull her to him, followed by a supremely well protected between his body, both of his arms and a menacing stare at anyone - friend or foe - who dared to come near. She was getting out of that mess safely, there was simply no way he was going to let a semi-crazed supporter come and tackle her on the way to the main fight.

Upon getting out, he kept looking forward "Sammy, you had me so worried" he said, his tone lacking it's usual enthusiasm and without looking down at her. "What would I have done if you had gotten hurt?" he continued, obviously not pleased about what she just did. But really, who was he kidding? He couldn't stay angry at her for long, and he knew that. Shaking his head a little, trying to suppress a smile, the Morellian spoke "I should strap to my back or throw you over my shoulder again to prevent you from doing that" he exclaimed with most of his normal self returning. Digging out 25 credits from his wallet, he gave it to the boy who had kept their food after a quick inspection. "But you really did have me worried there. I will defend you the best I can, you know that. It just becomes so hard when you charge in like that" he said without really knowing where he wanted to go with the conversation. At this point, he was just getting his thoughts out.

Walking towards the connecting house, he looked down at her "So, what do you think?" he asked, seemingly serious until his smile burst through "Strapped tight her suspended helplessly?" he asked before using his free hand to momentarily lift her up against him for a quick peck on the cheek, letting her down back to the floor soon after.

Naturally Matt wasn't all too happy after that stunt she pulled. But she shrugged him off. "Oh stop worrying! It was just a harmless brawl, nothing serious!" she assured him dismissively. "You're acting like I'm a softie over here." she teased with a poke at his side. She looked up at him with a smirk, wiping off some blood on her mouth. "That wasn't the first brawl I've been in and it won't be the last. I can handle a few punches, believe me." she stated confidently.

They reached the complex and he lifted her up, planting a kiss on her cheek. She flashed him a smug grin as she turned to face him. "Hate to break it to you, soldier boy, but there's no way in hell you're tying me down or suspending me anywhere..." she grabbed his collar -rather aggressively- and yanked him down to her level. Her other hand poked a nail into his chest. "Unless I want you to." she finished with a grin, though the look in her eye made it clear that this wasn't her being kinky. She was being dead serious. She finished with a long and passionate kiss before letting him go and giving him a slap on the backside.

"Now let's get to that apartment already! I'm starving...and not just for the food." she eyed him slyly, her thumb caressing his side as her arm snaked around his back. Once they reached the door, she would hold the beer and pizza to let him open up. As soon as the door opened, she'd take the chance to waltz in as if she owned the place, placing their things on the kitchen counter. she took the chance to draw a deep breath and look around. "Your boss isn't fooling around. Damn." she looked back at him, scratching her nose. "Luckily you're good buddies with him." she said more gently as she walked towards him and wrapped her arms around him to hug him tightly. "You know how quiet the ship is without you? Seriously, don't stay away that long." she commented as she looked up at him. "Let's eat."

She took her box of pizza, a beer and walked over to the couch. As she sat down she kicked off her boots and made herself comfortable. "Thanks Matt." she quipped before stuffing her face with a slice of pizza. It was probably a rather amusing image. Bloody nose, messy hair, bruised cheek, mouthful of pizza...a good image of the type of person she was. But one glimmering look up at him made clear what she thought of him.

In short order she finished her entire pizza along with her beer. She finally sat back, tossed her jacket over the backrest and slumped in her seat. "Matt...I can't stop tasting blood." she quipped suddenly with a laugh. "I'm gonna shower, get all this blood and dirt off me. Mind finding me something to wear?" she stood up and walked over to him, leaning over to look at him. "Unless you'd like to join me?"

She was certainly selling herself as a tough cookie! It amused him how she categorically told him that she wouldn't be suspended anywhere after he had just hoisted her up for the kiss but she did have a point. He wouldn't do to her what she really didn't want - not in a situation like this anyways. But then came the little added comment after she yanked him down to her level. A grin grew on the Morellian's face upon hearing her say it until he saw the serious glint in her eyes. His smile faded and he just wanted to bring her in in a hug, but she had other ideas and the stuff he carried made it a hard task. He reciprocated but it was clear that she was in control, deciding when it begun, the pace and then when it ended. Standing back up, the Mercenary looked quite satisfied, increasing his pace a bit after getting slapped, only to turn a little shaking his head while smiling at her as he walked.

When they eventually arrived, at the apartment. It was nice. Sammy immediately seemed to feel at home as she waltzed in, seemingly without a worry in the world. A faint smile grew on his lips as he turned around to lock the door before taking off his jacket and moving to the kitchen to find a couple of plates and some cutlery "Yeah. I guess going to school a few more years might pay off after all" he replied, throwing an impressed glance around the locale before returning his attention to the drawer he had just opened. His arm, almost as if by instinct, now wrapped around her, pulling her so much closer even squeezing her a little as she came in to hug him. "Yeah, we should meet way more often" he said with a strong voice as if the matter was already decided.

The two begun eating before long. Looking up at her, Mathieu realised that the girl had fully dropped the idea of appearing lady-like with him and had just completely let her hair down, nomming away at the food like it was nobody's business. "Sammy" he said, trying to catch her attention. Leaning forth to rub a finger along her upper cheek, simultaneously wiping away some food-stuff, he spoke "You're the best" Letting his eyes linger for a bit, he soon started eating himself - while it wasn't as messy, he also ate brutally fast, managing to keep pace with the much smaller figure sitting next to him on the sofa. Still, he didn't quite keep up with her alcohol-wise and still had half of his remaining by the time they were done.

Throwing and arm around her and pulling her close, the two sat back relaxed in the sofa. "Let's fix that" he said but paused as he heard her going to the shower. "We're not taking my boss' clothes, but you can borrow my t-shirt or something. It shouldn't smell of blood" he said, deciding to not mention that it might smell a bit much from him for the moment. Eyes narrowing, Mathieu did a double-take to make sure that he heard her right before starting to remove his t-shirt whilst keeping eye contact with her. No response would be needed as the answer became increasingly obvious. His impressive physique made it quite obvious how he could maintain the stamina and strength to keep throwing her about all the time. With a fluid move, he turned, putting an arm under her knees and another behind her back and brought her up along with him as he stood to his feet. He looked at her for a bit as he held her there, loosing himself in her eyes until he finally regained his senses and started walking, barely taking his eyes off of her to find the way.

She didn't stop eating when he spoke up, though she dit look up at him as he wiped her cheek off. She hummed happily before focusing on her food once again. It certainly wasn't the typical relationship one could expect from people...but they weren't normal people. And this mutual unconditional adoration seemed to sit just fine with her.

He offered his shirt, but that was not at all what she was concerned about now. He seemed to catch onto what she said pretty quickly as he got rid of his shirt, standing up to try and pick her up. She had stopped to face him with a hungry look in her eyes, though she didn't give him time to pick her up like some sort of damsel. She leapt up and wrapped herself around him, arms around his neck and legs around his sides. She threw a volley of kisses at him, even going so far as to use her teeth on his lower lip and neck. "Let's get out of these and into that shower, dammit." she muttered lustfully before continuing to kiss him.

************​

Sure enough, she had taken him up on his offer. She was wearing nothing more than his shirt as she laid on the couch, her hair left loose to dry out. A slight shiner was visible on her cheek and jaw, though she didn't seem bothered at all. The coffee table was pulled closer and on it rested her holsters as well as one of her pistols. The other was in her hand, field stripped with its parts on her stomach and getting wiped down by her almost as a type of therapeutic action. She kept it to herself, but she was rather liking the smell of his shirt.

"Okay...so apart from screwing like womp-rats, what else is there to do in this apartment?" she asked with a teasing smirk, looking up at him from her laid back position. "I actually heard there's some merc work available. Fun stuff and easy money for us if you wanna earn some spending money. I know I wanna, if we're gonna be here for a few days." she suggested with a more gentle tone.

Unbeknownst to them, however, a group was making its way up to their level. Their faces covered by balaclavas or ski masks and various improvised weapons held tightly in their hands. "Come on. I saw what level they're on. Let's go get 'em." the lead guy said. Tucked into some of their pants were blasters, hidden under their hoodies and t-shirts. The closer they got, the more quietly they moved. When they went down the rows of doors, another guy led them on. "I saw them go in here." he whispered, handing his cosmowrench to a friend to hold as he took out his datapad...

Wrapped in a towel from the waist, Mathieu stood by the mirror, observing the marks she had left by his neck. She really was something else. Finally deciding to head out to the living room where he had left his clothes, Mathieu left the bathroom, hair still wet with a few droplets of water still running down his torso. His eyes quickly snapped to Sammy who laid beautifully on the couch prompting a rather excited reaction. While he wanted to get close and just brush away the parts which laid on her stomach, the Morellian knew better than to mess with her weapons. Still, he ignored getting more dressed and walked over to her, covering the light which the light behind him shot onto her as he shadow grew in size. Hovering above her, he smirked "What's wrong with womp-rats?" he asked as he lowered himself to stand on a knee to kiss her, interrupting her for a few moments before she could continue. Piece by piece, he started to move the pieces of her blaster to the coffee table until they were all gone. With one smooth motion, his leg swept over hers and before long, he stood on all fours around her petite frame. Keeping a similar pose as during a push-up, he kept lowering himself whilst listening to her speak of another job. "Sure" he begun, not actually caring too much for what she suggested. "For a few days" he continued, finally reaching her mouth, but left only a short peck before working his way down "A few days sounds good" he said as he continued.

It was then that a small sound could be heard from the door. He didn't care for it and just continued, not giving Sammy much space to move either as she was basically pinned beneath him. The sound was from the locks deactivating and the sound that came next was what truly caught his attention. The doors swooshed open after having been hacked successfully. His body immediately rose, giving the girl much more freedom of movement, but their position wouldn't remain like it was for long as he put tremendous force pushing toward the backrest, causing the sofa to tip over, ensuring that it would act as cover for them as the strangers entered. "What's this?!" he asked with a rather upset tone. About to get up, he soon noticed that the towel had fallen off, leaving him rather exposed. That alone probably saved his life as the Morellian bending down to refix it meant that he didn't stand right up into a blaster bolt. His eyes immediately shot to Sammy as the bolt smashed through a drawer instead. "I'm not letting them touch you, okay? If anything happens, just hide or look for a chance to make a run for it. You hear me?" he said in a low whisper.

Sam looked up at him with a raised eyebrow as he came to stand over her...still not wearing anything. She snorted at his comment and returned the kiss with closed eyes. She eyed him as he removed her pistol components one by one. "Getting between a girl and her guns is dangerous, you know." she warned teasingly. As he poised himself over her, she dropped her parts on the table. He didn't seem bothered by her proposition at all which annoyed her to hell and back...but the more he kissed her and the lower he shifted, the more that anger faded. She followed him as he moved lower, spreading her legs slightly in anticipation. "Better make it worth it..." she quipped, relaxing back.

But the mood was ruined by the sound of the lock disengaging. Her hands grabbed his head as she turned to look. When they rushed in, she went for her pistol, but the couch flipped before she could grab hold. A yelp of surprise escaped her as she crashed onto the floor.

She was quick to get into a crouching position, waiting for an opening. "OH KARK OFF WITH THAT!" she shouted at his suggestion, leaping over the couch. One guy swung a pipe at her head, but she managed to drop down quickly enough to avoid it and land a flattened hand in his throat, incapacitating him instantly. She stole the pipe and threw it over the couch. "Catch!" she called out before diving for her pistol. She managed to kill one guy who was taking aim at her but a pipe to her shoulder sent her down with a grunt. He got ready to swing down at her again, but she luckily managed to shoot him right in the chest and scram away, trying to make room from the other attackers in the room while firing away. She just needed Matt to join in, then she'd be able to adjust her attacks much more effectively. If only she had a second pistol as well...

She was yelling at him - but she would just have to accept that he wasn't going to let some random thugs get their hands at her. That would be the end of the discussion which really needed to end fast as the unknown foes were approaching fast. But no. Instead, she would give him a reminder that she really was impossible to control. Before he knew it, she was off to fetch her blaster pistol, quickly taking down an assailant while at it. Mathieu didn't stay idle, however and was already up from behind cover when she threw him the pipe. Having identified a Rodian with a blaster at hand - the one who seemed to be the biggest immediate threat with both pitch-black eyes fixed right at Sammy - Mathieu threw the pipe at him as if it was a spear. While it wouldn't fully penetrate him, it did pierce his clothes and skin, causing him to quickly fall unconscious whilst dropping down to the floor. Even the Morellian was a bit impressed by himself - but then, emergencies could call for some wondrous feats.

The danger was far from over, however. The thugs had probably not expected this much resistance, but they had already lost three men and were quite furious by now. Two charged in whilst two were on their way in from outside. "Sammy, get the shooters" he screamed whilst hopping up over the sofa, just to land in front of the two who were approaching with both feet planting down on the ground firmly at the same time. Arms wide apart and fueled by his will to protect the girl, Mathieu produced a menacing stare whilst his bulk formed an imposing image, causing both thugs to halt for a moment. At the same time, the other two rushed in - but here, he trusted Sammy to take care of them. Whilst the one on his right started rushing towards her, the other one swung at his abdomen.

There was simply no way that he was letting another one get close to her again and with that, he tensed up whilst also reaching out with his left arm. Right after he managed to get a hand around the right-hand-man's throat, the other managed to strike him with the pipe. Having had some time to mentally and physically prepare for the impact as well as a load of adrenaline pumping through his veins, the large Mercenary managed to suppress the pain. Although it was clear that this would hurt once it was all over. A small whisper escaped the assailant "Blasted Sithspawn" as he watched how the Morellian barely flinched upon being hit. Pushing on and ignoring the pain for now, Mathieu pulled in the guy who had been heading for Sammy and slammed him into the one who had just hit him, causing both to stumble to the ground. After sending a glance towards Sammy and the two gunmen, he noted that she seemed to be doing fine - at least for just having been hit. Extending both arms, he grabbed the coffee table and swung it down at his victims as if it were a sledge hammer and finally left it on top of them once it was all done. With one hand reaching for the towel, pulling it a little tighter as it had gotten loose during the fight, Mathieu looked to Sammy, prepared to rush to her side.

It was amazing how well the two of them worked together. As she took care of the others, he took care of a few that were trying to target her. He ordered her to take out the gunmen and she didn't waste a moment, levelling her gun and firing away at the intruders. One went down but the other only took a flesh wound, trying to keep firing. He actually managed to put a hole through Matt's shirt but luckily Sam was several sizes too small for it. She quickly kept firing at him until he was properly down on the ground.

Two more entered and Sam scrambled to grab a second pistol off the ground, letting loose at the new arrivals with a wicked smile. Her heart sank for a second, though, when she saw Matt get hit with a pipe. Though that worry disappeared when she watched him shrug it off and take care of the two remaining offenders, dropping the coffee table on them...along with all her gun parts. He turned to look at her and she looked at him, catching her breath. Her face hardened and she raised her gun, firing at Matt. But her bolt missed his face by a few inches, smacking one last offender in the face and sending him down. With a smile she raised the smoking pistol to her mouth and gently blew the smoke away. "Karking idiots." she quipped, looking around them.

She looked over the dead bodies and walked over to one of them. One who looked rather familiar. "Hey. This is the skug that was looking for a bolt to the head at the stadium." she spoke as she knelt down beside him. As she patted him down, she spotted something against his neck. She pulled his shirt and hoodie away...but the tattoo she saw made her raise an eyebrow. "Matt..." she said with a hint of concern in her voice. "Check this out."

She stepped away from the body and looked around again. "I know these people. They're from Underworld. A gang we used to get into a lot of fights with." she stared at the body in front of her for a good long while before looking up to Matt. "We just took out a rather noticeable amount of their guys..." she explained, moving over to the door to close it up again. She continued to close the curtains, despite not having to worry about people seeing in due to the apartment's location. Confident that they were now in proper privacy, she moved back to the corpses. "Odds are they'll know where these guys were going. If they don't report back, they'll be coming after us."

She stood facing Matt fully, looking him over. A chuckle escaped her that turned into a laugh. "Did we really just take out a swoop gang buck-ass naked?" she asked, snickering away.

Last edited:
"Karking idiots" of course she would say that. And she was right - it was pretty foolish of them to attack like they did - but then if someone truly did want to take them out, this was a pretty good opportunity to do so. Knowing Sammy relatively well by now, Mathieu was well aware that it was something she was likely to say. But he also knew that she would say it regardless of whether she was hurt or not. Not leaving anything to chance, he quickly moved towards her when he saw the blaster bolt hole in 'her' shirt. The Morellian's heart dropped as he feared the words. Not wasting any time, he called out for her "Sammy!" and quickly went on to check up on her wound. I relieved smile appeared on his lips as he noticed how she seemed to be fine whilst the shirt had a second hole on the back side where the bolt had exited. "You're alright" he said happily as he brought her in for a tight hug - apparently not caring much at all for his abdominal pains as he pressed her against him hard. Still, he was careful not to put any pressure on her arm that had been hit earlier.

Their tender moment couldn't last for long this time, however. He didn't want this ordeal to cause any trouble for his boss - in the best case scenario, neither law enforcement paperwork nor hiring repairmen would have to become relevant for the apartment owner. This would probably make a rather painful cut into his spending money, but the Mercenary was still quite willing to do it in order to maintain good relations. "You've got to stay safe" he said, still holding her tight. Inhaling deeply and smelling the aroma of her newly washed hair, he said "But thanks for sticking around" and then finally let go.

While Sammy went to check on the bodies, Mathieu walked over to his bag and brought out two small kolto packs. Opening one one, he started applying the gel-like solution to his abdomen and was mostly finished by the time he got back to her. "He might have been tiny, but he sure had guts" The Mercenary replied, almost sounding impressed by the man's audacity. "Give me your arm" he said before kneeling down to apply the second kolto-pack to her. While his touch may not have been naturally gentle, it was clear that he slowed down a lot and concentrated tremendously, hoping not to cause her any pain in the process. Once done, she continued searching the man's body whilst Mathieu walked around, thinking of what to do with the bodies.

By the time he had figured out a solution, she called him back and explained that apparently, she was somewhat familiar with who these people were. It was just their luck to have run into some underworld thugs. Letting out a slight laughter, quite amused by her comment, Mathieu pecked her on the head "Grab what clothes from them you want. I'm about to eject them" he said. Knowing that their clothes was probably much smaller than his size, the large Mercenary didn't even bother looking them over himself. Picking one up, Mathieu held the body over his shoulder with one hand whilst the other held the towel around his waist in place. Quickly, he started making round out to the trash deposit pipe where he'd dump the body. While it proved to be somewhat straining as he continued, his stamina and strength ensured that he wouldn't really get close to getting tired out. Once it was all done, a light and thin layer of sweat had formed, barely itself noticeable as it glistened when hit by the lights. "What would you do without me?" he joked, trying to brighten the mood a little - it was never all too pleasant to deal with corpses, regardless of how strong the justifications were.

Sam was taken by surprise when he just rushed over to her. She even almost shoved him away until she realized that he was inspecting the hole through her new shirt. She let him hold her tightly, looking up to plant a kiss on his lips. "Of course I am. You think some stupid thugs are gonna put the mighty Sam Sheridan in the ground?' she boasted with a wicked grin and a wink. He finally let her go and thanked her, earning a shrug from her. "Why wouldn't I? I won't be getting a view like this just anywhere." she teased him with a light slap to his shoulder.

While he went looking for a medpack, she was busy looking for her pistol parts. Luckily they weren't too hard to find and soon enough her beloved weapons were operational once more. He returned and she did as he asked. "It's nothing, Matt. Seriously. I can take a hit. I've been through a lot worse than a few smacks and punches. You don't need to freak out anytime I get a new bruise." she explained with a confident smile. It wasn't completely the truth, of course. He saved her life...twice. If not more. That was more than she could say about almost everyone she met. When they were done he suggested looting their clothes...which only earned a hum from her. She walked up to him with rather plentiful sway in her hips. "If we're staying in this apartment, I doubt I'll need any." she muttered, taking hold of the towel around his waist and threatening to pull it away.

With a snicker she did as he suggested, ridding most of the corpses of their clothes and all of them of their valuables. She even got a shirt that looked like it would fit Matt, albeit rather snugly. Not that she would complain...

By the time he was done getting rid of the corpses, Sam had placed the coffee table and sofa back in their rightful place, though there wasn't much left of the coffee table. Once again she approached him after his little question, wrapping her arms around his waist. "Exactly the same thing, only with a lot more scrapes and a lot less fun." she placed a kiss on his chest and stood on her toes to reach his lips. "Now what's the plan? If the fuzz comes knocking or your boss hears what we've done, what then? And I hope you realize we might have to take care of the remainder of that gang, right?" she asked him on a more serious note, pulling him to the couch and straddling him again. "Are we just gonna sweep this under the rug?" she shifted to toss aside the annoying towel, though she still stayed upright instead of 'sitting down on him'. "Or are we gonna have some fun with this mess...make it part of the experience?" she finished, wrapping her arms around his neck.

She did as he asked and he applied the kolto. His eyes remained fixed on her - relatively - little arm as she spoke to him about how tough she were. "Sammy" he said, trying to interrupt but she went on just a little longer. Finally unable to keep quiet he spoke up again, his tone slightly raised - more desperate than hostile "Sammy, he hit you with a pipe" His eyes fluttered with frustration but it was not long until his gaze fell, seemingly ashamed. With a soft voice, the Morellian continued "It could've broke or fractured something. Maybe caused internal bleeding. In any case, I didn't want to let it get worse." Finally letting go of her arm, he looked up and sat straight, causing his head to rise quite a few decimetres above hers "Look, even I took a pack" he said, pointing at his abdomen.

Just as they were about to get to work she threatened to remove his towel. While highly interested in what she seemed to suggests, they really needed to clean up before doing anything else. Still, he didn't do anything to protect himself but simply smiled down at her as their eyes met. The rather intimate moment was interrupted as he awkwardly turned and pointed at the corpse filled corridor with his thumb "Maybe, uh, we should... we should.... you know... uh.. take care of, uhm, things" apparently finding it rather hard to concentrate after her display and the simple things she could do with the flick of a hand.

Once done, he returned, welcomed by Sammy as she pulled him into her embrace. His right hand went up along her back, stroking it as she responded. The Mercenary chuckled but quickly went silent as a satisfied smile formed on his lips as she kissed him. While he might have had a hard time concentrating on what she said next normally, this seemed to be rather important. Still, her close and intimate presence made it rather hard to concentrate despite his efforts. "Yeah, we'll have to deal with them. I'll tell my boss when the time comes, it'll be okay" he said and was a little surprised as she suddenly pulled him to the sofa. This time, he just let out a tame "Okay" as he looked up at her, right before she removed his towel. While feeling like their priorities might not be quite as good as they could be, Mathieu didn't care - whatever she had in store for him, he probably wanted it.

Oddly enough, he found himself more tired now than after the fight. Stepping out from the shower and the bathroom, he quickly dried himself before starting to get dressed. While most of it went fine, he found himself in an uncomfortably tight t-shirt, having had to struggle for several minutes to even get it on. "I might just zip up my jacket and go in that" he said uncomfortable as he pulled the shirt down, noting how it seemed to sit even tighter than his body glove - or at least that's how it felt with the material which was far less elastic.

Looking down at the fabric and how strained it was, the large Morellian chuckled "Maybe it will just fall apart on its own" he said and continued "I think it's time to ensure that those guys don't come at us again" looking at her with determined eyes. Reaching for his jacket, Mathieu continued "Let's go, maybe we can pick up something to eat on our way there. We've got some thugs to bash" whilst also readying his blaster and putting it in the holster "Unless he feels like talking, I guess." Once ready, he stood by the doorway, clad in a friendly smile whilst reaching out with his hand to hold hers for when they left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom