Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

14B5OBu.gif
skulduggery, noun; mean dishonesty or trickery.
Coruscant, Level 5120, CSF Morgue, Evening
Failing A Persuasion Check | Interacting with [member="Kole Harper"] ~ In The Trees ~ "I could use a little somethin', Call it what it is, it's really nothin'."
——————————————————————

"What do you mean, I can't go in?" At this point, Lynnori was starting to get annoyed, but didn't let it show on her almost-bored expression.

She was leaning right up against the receptionist desk of this blasted, nigh-abandoned, shoddy morgue. For being so high up on Coruscant's levels, this place sure still looked like the Sith invaded yesterday -- Clearly funding wasn't going where it needed to be. Trash was piled in the corner, you could smell the tang of decay in the air, almost sweet. All in all, disgusting. Her elbow was propped on the cool durasteel surface, amber eyes glaring right down to the uniformed Human male desk jockey blankly staring back at the Zeltron who was speaking a bit too quickly for him to keep up, "Um--"

"No 'ums'. Didn't Kaz tell you I was coming? I need to see Maltoya's corpse. You know Maltoya, the Holo-star?"

"I think s-- Wait, who's Kaz?"

"'Who's Kaz', this guy asks," Lyn huffed and leaned back a little from the desk, blue hair trailing a little dramatically over her shoulder. Clearly, her gambit was not necessarily working but it was the only thing she could work with now to try and get her past and into the morgue proper, "Next thing you'll be asking who Abel is."

"...Who's Abel?"

"Forget it, just let me through, okay? It's important. Matter of-- Planetary security."

"If you're not an officer I can't let you through, ma'am, I told you already." His voice was exasperated. Dealing with her for longer than a few minutes seemed to produce that reaction. Just by inspecting his face she could tell her pheromones were beginning to have some sort of effect, quietly breaking down the inhibitors in his brain that kept him from really listening and following her suggestions. But, still, no matter how susceptible they made people, mere pheromones couldn't change their nature. And it was this karker's nature to do his job, which left Lynnori at an utter impasse. Chit. She had to see that body, otherwise, this job was going to get a lot harder. She didn't fancy coming back and breaking in later, that was just a waste of a perfectly good late night.

CORUSCANT, LEVEL 5120
CSF MORGUE
Kole spent time where he could, he kept himself busy. Time in the CSF made him something of a workaholic, never able to sit down and face the monotony of a straight-edge individual on a world such as Coruscant. Sometimes he dared go off-world, but it never seemed to last long. He came crawling back sooner or later, it was only a matter of when. A falling out, if you will, occurred and Kole was criminal, he delved deeper into that life only to yank himself right back out. So, here he was. Not a PI, but someone with the skills and a need for money. Then again, who didn't need it?

His booted feet shuffled across the flooring beneath him, one after another. The dull, ever ambient sounds of Coruscant in the evening filling his ears. It was relaxing, but it had entirely faded once the door slid shut with a hiss behind him. Now all he heard was the distant lies of a Zeltron, and Dexin's struggle to keep up. Kole and Dexin had a deal of sorts which involved under-the-table credits. It was only once he moved through the inner-door that he was able to catch a glimpse of them, though.

The former CSF Detective greeted the man behind the desk with the raise of his eyebrows, and Dexin's entire demeanour changed. It wasn't entirely stealthy, but Kole handed something over the counter. As Dexin found himself in the process of taking it and fumbling around with something behind him, Kole propped himself up against the desk. He cast a glance at Lynnori, locking eyes, back to the desk, but once more at her. That compulsion he couldn't help. He grinned with a huff in the awkwardness of it.

Dexin was bound to be done soon. Yet Lynnori was certainly perceptive enough to realise something wasn't quite right, and lawfully upstanding.

[member="Lynnori Cruz"]

Rolling Low On Diplomacy | Interacting with [member="Kole Harper"] ~ In The Trees ~ "Concussion, wipe my memory, wake up in the trees on an island by the sea."
——————————————————————

Oh, come on.

Now there's two of them.

Lynnori certainly didn't the sour expression on her face as the man meant to be dancing to her tune went to party to another's, shooting this newcomer a slight glare that clearly read 'I was here first, moron', or something close to that. Either way she shuffled off to the side slightly, disgruntled, "Why aren't I surprised everyone here's dirty." It was barely a whisper, but certainly discernable.

"So who are you here to see?" If you're in this place the only people you're meeting with are ones who died a few days prior, so it was safe to assume he was here in search of someone too, "Relative, lover, friend, enemy, random skug?" A rough exhale from her flared nostrils, a twist of her lip, she glanced away when Kole looked over; like someone who was annoyed with being looked at, "Mm, probably not lover. You look like a good joe, sure, but not the type to hit up a dead girl; 'least that's my read."

Her motor mouth got worse when she was nervous. Or annoyed. She was definitely annoyed, because this deadbeat was getting in to see all the deceased popsicles he wanted to and she was stuck out here, slowly losing her latest gig.

Finding Himself Curious | [member="Lynnori Cruz"] ~ Slush Puppy ~ "Nothing's working with me, I'm as worthless you see."
——————————————————————

A smirk creased across his lips; his head angled to the ground, waiting. She was one to speak, and to speak a lot. Her mind found more answers to her conclusion than Kole could possibly ever provide. It was entertaining, if nothing else. After her mouth stopped running he cast a glance to his right, hearing Dexin utter, "One moment." Before thrusting himself from his chair, moving further into the facility - out of sight, out of mind. His blue, synthetic, seemingly realistic, eyes fell back on her as he continued to lean against the large enough receptionist-type desk, an arm held for stability.

"Maltoya." Kole stated, allowing it to sit for a moment, stir through the air. "Yourself?" He almost wanted to apologise for anyone she may have lost, coming to confirm the identity of a corpse. The Zeltron hadn't appeared to be anything in this line of work, and so that's where his mind ran and glued itself in place.

Discovering Luck Is A Skill | Interacting with [member="Kole Harper"] ~ In The Trees ~ "Suddenly starts to pour while you're standing next to me and it was perfect."
——————————————————————

Lynnori wasn't a believer in fate, or even things like the Force, but when it worked in her favour she was more than willing to say a few prayers, which was why she silently thanked whatever idiotic guardian angel cosmic force had assigned to watch over her.

A blue eyebrow raised in the air and her chin moved to rest on her hand, propped up by the elbow on the desk as her own eyes swept back over them, a new interest, "Well, isn't that a coincidence." The Zeltron hummed, clearly a deeper interest starting to form behind that gaze, "And why's that, sick journalist or something looking for a scoop? Everyone loves to hear how the mighty fall, trust me on that one." She herself had fallen a mighty long way, after all.

Still, she deigned to at least answer this curiosity after her debasing comments towards him, "--Maltoya too, but it seems like the people working here have something against my species or something!" She did speak a little louder when saying certain parts of that, to ensure that idiot behind the desk could hear her no matter where he was. But then again her statement wasn't true in the slightest, at least from her understanding; but it was easier to believe that then assume her games just didn't work for this specific CSF officer.

Finding Himself Curious | [member="Lynnori Cruz"] ~ Slush Puppy ~ "Nothing's working with me, I'm as worthless you see."
——————————————————————

Maybe it was something along those lines. Maybe it had something to do with unauthorised personnel with no background in the line of employment, and no connections that can get them what they want. That is, of course, if you didn't count a pretty look and pheromones as connections, mind you. Some certainly felt that kind of 'connection', makes them believe she's the only thing in the Galaxy they could ever desire. There was a reason Zeltros was home to all too many individuals that found themselves swimming in the cesspit-party-planet of Zeltros, looking for love, or just a good time. Either way, they were bound to find it. This one, though? Didn't seem as if she was looking for anything but a corpse of a holo-star. Coincidence? Unlikely. They both had their reasons.

​At the mere mention of racism, Kole happened to rear his head in the direction of the doorway Dexin slipped through. Something struck the ground, maybe listening but caught off-guard with a career-threatening allegation. Coruscant was corrupt enough, maybe they'd believe him, or maybe their job would become somewhat serious. Too busy to focus on those that dropped dead than anything else, really.

"CSF's too busy at the moment. Family wants closure, I suppose." his left hand thumbing in Dexin's would-be direction as he told told her, turning back to face the Zeltron. Her pheromones hadn't worked in the slightest on him, and whilst he was entirely unaware of his synthetic origins, he believed he had more will-power than most. Whether it be true or not, hardly mattered. There was some degree of attraction, but he blamed it on the pheromones. It was with an eyebrow raised that he questioned her, "You're for the same thing, aren't you?"

Believing Luck Is A Skill | Interacting with [member="Kole Harper"] ~ In The Trees ~ "Cool off, your body's the sun; I got a third-degree burn from the somethin' I'm on."
——————————————————————

Fascinating. None of the usual tells. It was like he was utterly unaffected by the pool of pheromones swarming them. Even more curiously, she couldn't get a grip on a single piece of his emotional state. She'd heard of some Jedi or Sith being able to block it out using their voodoo-magic, but he didn't look like either. Didn't feel like either. She could feel poor Dexin's worry at being fired from across the room it was so potent, so it wasn't something wrong with her or her senses.

No. Something was up with him.

Sure, some people worked like that, but they didn't work quite like this. It was like being near her fridge or something, not a living being that she could have fall all over her. It was annoying, but that's what kept her invested. Sniffing slightly and swiping at her nose with her sleeve Lynnori finally shrugged, a smirk growing as she heard something drop in the other room courtesy of her new 'friend', "Might be. Yeah. Guess they don't trust the job to just one deadbeat, huh."

"I figured starting with the body would be a good idea. Get a handle on what happened, get a cause of death, work from there."

——————————————————————

It seemed that the two of them had the same idea. Kole may of even give her credit for that, if it wasn't the first thing any investigator bothered to do. The body held the secrets; the instrument of death, the way it was used, how they were found. It told more stories than Kole could ever conjure in his artificial mind. Perhaps he was just wasn't very creative, or he was limited for one reason or another. It didn't matter much. Although, what did was getting this situation solved. Dexin came back through the doorway, handing Kole a slip of something and the door to the morgue itself was able to be opened. A smile and a nod accompanied Dexin's action, only turning blank and confused when casting a glance over at Lynnori. Had she been biding her time, waiting around for the pheromones to entirely kick in and consume the poor sod? It made sense to Kole.

If he figured anything, it was that this Zeltron had use to her yet. Another eye on a corpse may have helped more than he was willing to admit. As he made his motion to slip through the doorway, he waved over at the Zeltron to follow, nodding in the direction. "But Kole-" Is all that Dexin got out, his eyes falling onto the Zeltron as he became entirely ensnared by her innate ability. At a literal loss for words, he stared with nothing but a lustful expression.

"How many corpses?" Kole happened to ask, it was a vague question but maybe she knew what he was on about. It was in this process he snatched a hold of a pair of gloves, placing them over his hands whilst his voice echoed throughout the rather empty chamber. Along the walls were nothing but draws that were filled with empty space and corpses.

Trying To Recall Crime Holo-Shows | Interacting with [member="Kole Harper"] ~ In The Trees ~ "Lay low for a minute or so, then take three to five steps towards the liquor store."
——————————————————————

A wry, pretty, and taunting grin crossed her face as she sauntered from the desk to follow her new-new friend past all the CSF checkpoints she couldn't have gotten through before, giving Dexin a slight wave afterwards, "Seeya, bud'." A tragically cold way to let him down, but one the pheromones cycled out of him he wouldn't even be heartbroken over it. Way of life on her homeworld.

"Just the Holo-star's, unless you know more than I do about what happened at his place." Which was a possibility, but to her understanding, it had just been Darius to bite the metaphorical bullet. At least this morgue only serviced the local area so the actual volume of drawers and by extension bodies wasn't overwhelming, but would almost certainly be full of Coruscant's elite. Maybe they'd find a Senator or two, who knew? Idly reaching to tie her hair out of the way, she kept on talking, as usual, "So, Kole, huh? Typical Human name, but that's not a bad thing. I'm Lynnori, Lynnori Cruz, but since my kind don't really do last names too much just call me Lynnori. Or Lyn. Or-- Ah, forget it. Gimme one of those." Deft fuschia fingers reached for her own pair of gloves-- Sure, she was into some stuff, but protection's necessary, not just when inspecting a dead body --and looked back over to him, "Know where to find him, or do we guess? Do they have labels? Are holographic-toe-tags a thing or is that only in the soaps?"

Asking a few more questions than necessary seemed to be par for the course for her but it seemed like he was far too comfortable being in a dead people place to know nothing about how dead people on Coruscant worked. Lyn was pretty sure if you dropped dead on Zeltros they did shots off your body before leaving you somewhere to 'wake up'. Hopefully, that custom was not observed here.

——————————————————————

His eyes glanced around the room, observing more than a few things in regards to the room and herself. More of a wild-child than anything else, or so that's what his synthetic instincts told him. He hadn't been exactly facing her at the time, still searching the room with his eyes. Kole happened to cut in once she decided to stop herself from saying something she maybe shouldn't have, "Go on." His head turned over his shoulder to find his eyes interlocking with her own. There was an internal grin stretched across his mind, but nothing on the outside. He had a mystique about him, and it was definitely something that Lynnori learned by now.

After she replied, however it happened, Kole diverted his attention to draw that contained the corpse. Able to process information much faster than anyone else; maybe a tell-tale sign, but he never thought twice about it. "Here." He claimed, lazily pointing in it's direction before heading over. Both hands planted on the handle before pulling it in his direction, sliding on it's tracks to reveal the Clawdite's, entirely naked. It wasn't anything new to him, and not for the same reason it was for Lyn. Less... promiscuous.

Kole shuffled around to the side, his eyes shifting over the body in an attempt to find anything of note. The way he was killed, where the damage marks are, so on and so forth. It was only the beginning stages, of course.

Swearing Off Eating Raisins, Ever | Interacting with [member="Kole Harper"] ~ In The Trees ~ "'Cause you know you know me better, 'cause you know you know me good."
——————————————————————

"Most people know me as 'a good time', is all." Lynnori drawled out casually as a response to his prompt to keep going, digits wiggling for a moment to ensure the rubber was fitting comfortably. The Zeltron followed as the Human led, Kole undramatically revealing their dead movie star.

A sigh left her then as Lyn reached over to poke at his sunken cheek without much respect for his dignity, "Do they have to revert to this form when they die? I mean, you see him in some of his roles, he looked fine. Now he looks like I left him out in the sun for too long." Then came another sigh and she properly stepped up to start inspecting. Eyes and fingers idly drifted over the wrinkled form before stopping. Her index finger idly tipped the Clawdite's head to the side, exposing his neck -- A wreath of dark greens and violent marks, gruesome to behold, "Looks like strangulation gone overboard. Probably choked him to death, bloodless. Pretty smart, whoever did him in." Leave it to her to recognize telltale signs of choking.

"But when you start losing air, you start panicking... Your brain gets all karked and you try getting at whoever's doing it." Again, speaking from personal experience no doubt, but pleasure over pain, definitely over death. Her gloved hands locked around the nearest wrist of Maltoya, lifting his hand up, "What colour is Clawdite blood? Do you know? 'Cause I don't think it's red." She tipped his hand towards Kole so he could see her discovery; a red substance underneath the tips of Darius' fingernails. Chances were her assessment was correct, and it was blood, blood that couldn't belong to a member of his species.

Which meant it belonged to whoever did him in. Or someone who could know more.

——————————————————————

That name -- if you could even call it that -- certainly seemed fitting based on her appearance alone. Lynnori's personality, from what little he had been able to pick up on, was also telling. It was intriguing, even if just in the slightest. His eyes peering to the corner of their respective sockets in order to catch a glimpse of her as she spoke. But he hadn't replied to her, letting her rambling go on. The Zeltron knew what she was doing, at least to a minimalistic degree. "Minor lacerations on his throat, bruising too." Kole spoke upon diverting his gaze upon the throat of the Clawdite.

Kole had run his own gloved, hand down the Clawdite's arm. Raising it, inspecting the fingernails of the now deceased holo-star. "Might be something under these." He mentioned idly to himself, almost whispering beneath his breath in the moment. It was then that Lynnori mentioned blood, and whilst holding the arm he turned his head to Cruz. "Dark Green." It sit, he pondered, "Why?" His face blank but all too telling of his inquiry.

Teaching A Cop To 'Cop' | Interacting with [member="Kole Harper"] ~ In The Trees ~ "And I don't need nothing crazy, I just need Hollywood."
——————————————————————

"You're halfway there already," Was that patronization in her tone? "Look under his nails. Looks like Darius decided to take some chunks out of someone, least, got them good enough with his scratchers to get some of their blood underneath here."

Blood meant DNA, which meant they had a lead. Maybe. She had a lead. She didn't know what Kole had. Though, a part of her was very, very interested in finding out what he might have. Letting Darius' hand drop with a rather unceremonial thwap-ing when it hit his stomach, the Zeltron let a brief shiver of 'ew-touching-dead-people-ew' run down her back before turning away slightly, rubbing her gloved hands together, "Got any weird Human things you can do to figure anything else out? My pheromones only work on the living." Oh, how true that was indeed.

Her eyes wandered over the rest of the morgue as she listened to his reply, occasionally looking over to him but just as swiftly moving way. To be in a room with someone she could not read at all emotionally was a novel experience, one she was both enjoying and finding very confusing.

——————————————————————

Pheromones, of course. It had to be. There wasn't any other way he could any attraction to someone else. His entire existence, as long or as short as it had been (he hadn't really known by now), Kole had never once felt something for anybody. This wasn't love, this wasn't a romantic interest, this was simply a delusion. It was going to wear off in time, once he was out of her presence of his body adapted. Although, her comments were amusing, even made him want to smile, but professionalism came first. That attitude and general disposition contrasted so heavily against his own, and it bothered him for the briefest of moments. Kole brought someone he didn't know, he didn't trust, onto a case he was looking to solve. He could blame it on those pheromones all he wanted, but in reality this was his first, real, human choice. If only he'd known. It might feel... liberating.

"Not always." Kole mused to himself, barely audible unless Lyn was paying extra attention. A blatant lie, a way to cover his tracks as best he can. If you lied to yourself enough, it eventually came true, no? "They'll of swabbed already." His monotone voice had spoken, seemingly disinterested if not focused on the corpse set out before him. Red blood on a Clawdite? It hardly made any sense, someone had been involved, and someone with green blood. Trandoshan? Possibly, it aligned itself with the scratch marks too, strong enough to bruise... It just made sense.

In the manner that experts had known, Kole removed the gloves on his hand and dropped them into a nearby bin. A terminal nearby, a holographic one, had been booted up by the unknowing HRD. Specific files of already obtained data was present, and it was soon to be absorbed by himself. Kole eased himself into the chair, flicking through the information at a speed that was just a little too fast for your average human. "Should be here." He claimed aloud, in the same tone.

Regretting Not Learning To Fast Read | Interacting with [member="Kole Harper"] ~ In The Trees ~ "People ask what it mean tell em that's where I'm from, you always felt like home when I was all alone."
——————————————————————

If he knew how ineffective her pheromones were in the moment, it probably would have raised some concerns, some soul-searching. Sadly, Lynnori's lips were sealed (A first).

All too used to being the centre of attention. The thing people look to when she entered a room, capturing the audience of everyone in sight. Reading their emotions to best determine how to entrap the ones she liked. The Zeltron yanked off the gloves with little regard to where they were going to fall on the floor-- Someone else's problem, like Dexin's, certainly not hers --and moved to loom behind Kole. Casually leaning down and over his shoulder to inspect whatever he was looking at, the proximity to someone amenable always giving her an electrical feeling just under her skin. He might have felt it too if the pheromones actually worked, which they didn't. Her eyes narrowed slightly and her lips curled into a slight smile as she tried to keep up nonetheless, speaking quietly now that they were 'close', "Sure you didn't miss it? You're going a little fast there."

Resisting the urge to casually drape herself over him-- Even she knew the effectiveness of timing and that it was far too soon for that anyhow, at least, far too soon for someone unaffected --Lyn kept up her attempts to read whatever he was discarding.

——————————————————————

Kole's synthetic eyes washed over a tidal wave of information. All these files presented on the screen, only to be gone within the next moment. It wasn't natural, and Lynnori had already known that much was true. It wasn't necessarily a concern, but something he was wary of; maybe it was a talent he had, but maybe the people he met just weren't as proficient as himself. It didn't feel right, those capabilities. It was something he left alone, though. Kole was as ordinary as they came, if not for his few innate abilities that remained concealed, untested and tried for various reasons. If one believed themselves Human, it didn't make much sense to try bursting through walls, soaking up damage, or searching for a deeper bond with technology. No. It didn't.

A refreshing tingle flowed through his system, but not in the way it was with Zeltros. The artificial hairs on his arms, legs and neck shot up in the moment he felt her breath flow onto him in such close proximity, added with the sounds that came from a mouth. Forcing him to find a straight posture in the unsupportive seat. Kole cleared his throat before responding, "It's fine for me." A hint of questioning in there, but more so questioning himself. Ensuring that this was something only he could do, no other ordinary human could. Was he unordinary, orthodox or otherwise different? Certainly so.

He kept scanning. A lot of people died around these parts.

Learning To Flirt Unsupported | Interacting with [member="Kole Harper"] ~ In The Trees ~ "Grab a 40 with my left, pack of smokes with my right, walking sunset boulevard every day and every night, baby."
——————————————————————

Curiouser and curiouser.

"Fine for you, sure," Lyn tittered, head tilting a little, "But cut a girl some slack. Try searching in the Ms for Maltoya or something." Her gaze wandered idly back over to the dead Clawdite before back to the holographic screen. The actor had certainly been beloved, accoladed, respected by all those he worked with and brought joy to. Yet he wound up dead, same as anyone. Everyone dies, right?

Another soft exhale left her chest, more warm air across his skin, her eyes now fixed on the screen again with a determination, "So... What do you do for fun?" Leave it to a Zeltron to ask such questions, in such a place, but there was a lilt of curiosity in her tone. She was actually somewhat interested in what he had to say, which was more than she could say for most individuals. Cheap flings were cheap flings, but expensive flings were better.

He didn't look expensive nor did he seem like a fling, which helped her attention remain focused to a razer's edge.

——————————————————————

Kole huffed the tiniest bit, twitching his head to the right and forming an expression that read 'not a bad idea'. It lasted but a moment, but it was enough. His fingers kicked into action, rapidly moving over the terminal's keyboard as more results were brought up, and in much narrower list of results. Maybe Lyn wasn't half-bad after all. His head turned over his shoulder as hers had done the same, a glimpse of the Zeltron's pink legs caught his eye, and it wandered up to where legs joined the rest of her body. Yet, much like the expression, it only lasted a second. By the time she turned around, it was as if it had never happened at all. Returning to the task at hand, continuing to narrow down the results.

That question forced him to pause, to think, he hadn't an answer. Fun wasn't something he had a lot of, especially these days. "Drink." Was his first response, said with a shrug. He began multitasking, able to sift through the responses as he questioned back, "What do you get up to?" His words travelling around his head and into her ears.

He could only imagine. Maybe it wasn't what he wanted to hear, though.

Walking The Wire | Interacting with [member="Kole Harper"] ~ Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea ~ "I'm coming up, for air, come and share, my last breath."
——————————————————————

"Ha."

"Yeah, I can relate."

Her laugh had been more of a rough expression of delighted noise than anything close to proper humour at his statement, but, still. Clearly unable to operate at the same level he was Lynnori looked at the side of his head instead of the screen as she replied, "What do I get up to?" She echoed back, looking to the screen for half a second before back to him, "All sorts of stuff. Flying, drinking, sometimes f-- There, I saw it." Her monotone list of activities was interrupted by a sudden bout of seriousness as her finger jabbed up, indicating he'd scrolled past it. Truthfully, it was a stroke of luck, she looked over at the right time to see their actor's name tick past. Lynnori 1, Kole 0.

She made a waggling, up-and-down motion with her index finger, quickly going, "Scroll-scroll-scroll." To get him to go back up on the list.

——————————————————————

​Monotone. Right. It was, but it seemed it was bound to get interesting. Made him question something​, or so he would have if not for her voice erupting with that accent. Kole may have gotten distracted in that moment, it was the only explanation. How couldn't he be, all things considered. His gaze hadn't wavered, but followed the finger that pressed against the screen. Further zooming, opening that file in particular. Kole hadn't paid much attention to the holo-flicks; wasn't his area of expertise, and whilst he had seen his fair share it wasn't as if he was a prolific viewer. Maybe this was a loss for him. Oh well, if it really was then Kole could simply blame it on the, you know, pheromones that soared in the air around him, infiltrating every piece of his being.

Kole scanned over the file, reading each bit of information presented. Fortunately, it was able to be seen without scrolling at all. So, as a result, Lyn was more than able to view the whole thing as he did, if not much slower. He had questions, wants, and desires, but everything was put on hold when he was in the act of the job. He hadn't known anything else, and what falsified memories he had weren't that telling of a wonderful life full of glee. If that were the case, he'd of moved back to Arbra after his service. He kept going, though. With no plan, no promise, no defined outcome. He existed, and it was as simply as that.

Wait till we're all done here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom