Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Skipray 36X Blastboat

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZO2it5g.jpg

Image Source
: Freelancer
Affiliation: Zann Consortium
Manufacturer: Zann Consortium, Once Again with Assitance from The Primeval
Model: 36X
Modularity: No
Production:Limited
Material: Durasteel, Starfighter Components
Classification: Blastboat , Bomber
Length:25 Meters
Height: 8 Meters
Width:5 Meters

Armament: 14

Squadron Count: 5

Special Features: Independant Hyperdrive (Requires no Carrier Ships)

Maneuverability Rating: 4
Speed Rating:5
Hyperdrive Class: 2

Strengths:
+ Carries severes torpedoes and such weapons to tackle Capital Ships
+ Heavily Armored to resist damage from flak guns and fighters

+ Heavily Shielded, The Skipray bears nearly frigate level shields strength, thanks to it's Sarylcorp ViX multi-flux reactor
Weaknesses:
- Slow, In comparison to most fighter the Skipray 36X Is a very sluggish Vessel
- Anti Fighter Defense, The Skipray has only one quad laser cannon for anti starfighter defense

Description: The newest variant of the Skipray boats a crew of one pilot, one gunner/copilot t, one crew member to manage the shields, sensors and auxiliary equipment . It comes equipped with a class two hyperdrive, and a limited navicomputer, able to store up to 8 jump coordinates. While designed as a space vessel the skipray does far better in atmospheric combat, both in speed and damage, reporting a top speed of 1,200 Km/h
Development Thread: If Necesarry
Intent: Creating a Mobile, Independant bomber to assist in the Consortium's Hit and Run style of space combat
Who Can Use This: Zann Consortium

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

[member="Vincente Zann"] The Primeval is a major faction and most major factions have ties with companies to produce their ships etc. Is the Zann Consortium a minor faction within the Primeval?

Allright, to explain the Primeval thing after great time. Some months ago, I signed a deal with the primeval, exchanging certain services in exhcange for their shipyards. THey simply told me to put "The Primeval" If i needed a company, so how can I help?

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
[member="Vincente Zann"]
ok I will be looking this over again. I vaguely remember it :)

Pretty straightforward gunboat looks good, just a couple things. Give it one armament rating. You can break it down into separate cap/fighter values but it needs one overall rating.

also since it is pre new systems you do not need the defense rating but if you would like to add it feel free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom