Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game SJW Types, Flame Me Pls

Jsc

Disney's Princess
It's kind of a bummer nothing on this forum is flammable. I'd could totally go for some digital riots right now. Anything to distract from this god awful election news my family keeps belching on me. Bleh. I mean, I already voted. Stop yelling at me. It's not going to change.

googles "Can I change my vote?"

Mmm...

Hey. I know! Are there any SJW out there who could flame me right now? Just, like, post below and pretend I offended you. Like, pretend I said something unforgivable and that you just simply "have" to reply to it to teach me a lesson. Might be some ditigal glory in it for you too. Idk. Val and Tef doesn't strike me as the type to pin gold medals on teenage babysitters but, smhhh, who knows. Anyway, I could really go for the distraction.

Thanks. And keep it classy please. I don't "smel" and my names not "Becky" but I'd accept a few "Karens" and "huehuehue" if you're specifically bored today. I'm American so please don't call me English or European. The hood of the car is not a bonnet and my steering wheel is not placed in from of the passenger. So please. Ugh, just don't.

Also. Don't be mean while using some no-name Alt account nobodies ever heard of. I want to be punished only by your main account or favorite character, okay. It's just polite. If I have to go clicking around to remember who you are or what other accounts I've seen you on, uh, ...I'll hate you forever. Probably. But seriously, who's got time to block all these Alts, am-I-right. Ugh. Frustrating.

Oh, and if we've got history don't worry. I don't remember. I'm old and soggy and don't have time to remember all the times we've traded barbs on Skype or Discord, or that you've donated to my OnlyFans. I don't remember okay! And no. I don't care that one time you gave me 100$ for a blurry picture of my cankles, okay! It was long ago and I still feel gross that you believe that those were my actually cankles. They weren't Tef. I don't have sexy cankles and no, I'm not giving you your money back! Jesus.

Anyway.

So yeah. Just pretend I said something that offended you and now you need to spank me. Hard. Softly, but hard. Not like how Delila spanks either. She's too rough. I want it hard but like, soft and so I know you really care. You can yell and soap box an stuff but, like... I'm probably not listening so. Ya know.

Anyway. Yeah, Social Justice Warriors. Fire away.

Thanks. :D :p

Jsc Jsc

Uh... check your privilege?

And also,

giphy.gif

Reactions: Jsc

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Delila Castillon Delila Castillon - Aw shucks. Those Mey Meys. :p

tenor.gif

Also I replied with a Love* instead of a Haha* , so don't block me okay. I love you. Notice me senpai. Lolololol.

JK. lol. This thread is so trashy. I love it.

K bye. :D ;p

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
I think the most insulting thing I can say rn is that when I first saw the title, I honestly thought it was Kaine or someone trying to bait someone

Edit: It's Joti, Tell monday I said hi!

• Love
Reactions: Jsc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom