Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SJO 'MOTM' - May

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
Hi all!

May breaks, nearly half-way through the year.

Thank you from all your SJO Staff for your creativity and participation with not just our Faction development, submissions and Doms but also encouraging new writers and members to get stuck in.

Now it's time for our 'New Member Shout-Out' and 'Member Of The Month'!

NMSO.png
We want to wish all our New Members well here who have joined through April and hope they will find their footing and enjoy their journey with us.

We also want to thank those New Members who have brought lots of energy to the Faction by making waves across all areas, so thank you [member="Kiriko"] for really getting stuck in!

SJMOTM.png
Now the chance to thank one member who has shown great passion and dedication in helping new and old writers branch out with stories and Faction development. A great Silver both IC and OOC, and they deserve a big pat on the back from us all.

Our March Member Of The Month is [member="Tanaski Yumi"]
Please wear our special Rank Tag with pride in your signature if you wish for all of May.

MOTMSJ.png
Thank you ALL for everything you do.

Keep the ideas coming, keep getting involved and keep having fun out there because we are showing that nothing can knock the spirit of the Silver Jedi writers.

Also, please feel free to come to any of the Staff or myself with questions, concerns or issues you feel we can help you overcome and make the Faction even better going forward.

And remember...May the 4th be with you. Always.

giphy.gif

Way to go [member="Tanaski Yumi"] and [member="Kiriko"] (Superbear!)

And welcome to everyone whose joined the SJO. I hope you all enjoy your time here :)

[member="Stephanie Swail"] I have an issue, there aren't enough cookies! Vee keeps eating them all with her coffee :p

Well congrats to yah @[member='Tanaski Yumi'] and hmm...

Kiriko said:
Thanks guys!

(does this come with a cookie as a reward? Is there cake? Brownie? Pie?)

And congratulations [member="Tanaski Yumi"]
Congrats to ya too fuzzy freeze bear [member="Kiriko"] and guess would this do?

bearclaw.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom