Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public [SJC] What Is Your Malfunction?

Mi'la Undari

M
Deep_Commitment_TotC_by_Ryan_Barger.jpg

Mi'la could feel gravity taking it's toll, as she dangled from seventy feet, her finger tips digging into what little of a hand hold as she could. A lump in her throat developed, as she tried to lift herself up, only to have her muscles give out from the fatigue. She looked around, frantic to find another purchase in the rock bed, as she could hear the clattering of legs from down below; the energy spiders would be on her soon. Thinking she might have found another reached out, trying another angle, her hand grabbing for one of the adjacent stalagmites to continue her climb. To her horror, her supporting hand slipped, just as her other hand brushed against the rock she was reaching for, sending the padawan into a plummet. A shill scream cleared her throat, as Mi'a tumbled down towards the bottom of the cave. She stopped after the first ten feet, her body slamming into the pillow soft safety mat, as the training scenario ended. The monotone voice of the training system announced the results, but it did little to mend the padawans bruised ego. 'New Personal Best Achieved, Seventy Five feet on Kessel Course. Congratulations.' "Well thanks I guess." She muttered, rubbing her bruised Lekku, as she got back to her feet. She felt rather gross, her clothes soaked with sweat after her third attempt at this course, and her hands had been worked away at her repeat attempts on the course. Deciding it would be best to head to the showers, Mi'la did just that, leaving the holographic room behind, as she walked her way through the gym.

She hadn't gotten more than a few feet before one of her fellow padawan's called out to her. He was a muscle bound dolt named Garva, and he was busy doing reps with his droid spotter. How he managed to find time to talk while lifting, Mi'la wasn't sure, but she did know the young man could not keep his mouth shut. "It's about time you finished in there wormhead, you're not going to beat my record." Mi'la merely rolled her eyes, not paying the man any mind; he would just argue senselessly anyways. "Hey, I'm talking to you Undari, you just gonna run away whenever someone calls you out?" He shouted this time, causing the Twi'lek to come to a halt. Turning around, Mi'la only crossed her arms, a sly grin forming across her face, as she was posed and ready to strike back at whatever gibberish Garva was going to say. He was mid rep, struggling to push the bar back up to the droid, who seemed none too keen on taking it. "Come on. You can do it. Just a little more." The droids' monotone voice seemed to be more mocking than encouraged, but it amused Mi'la none the less. She began to walk closer to the bench, just in case Garva needed help; sometimes the droids were a little slow to respond. She could see his face contort, as her fellow padawan was straining to push the bar up, he wouldn't be able to hold it much longer. "Garva, you need to stop talking trash when your lifting. You end up just wasting your breath." Mi'la spoke, trying to give advice that was none the less going to be ignored. Just before she could react and help the man, the droid finally noticed his plight, and took the bar, letting the fatigued Garva slump back onto the bench. "Just...shut up..." He managed to get out. Figuring that talking with him wouldn't do any good, Mi'la decided to just let him be.

She only smiled, then turned to leave, only to hear the sound of a thud, and Garva's pained shouts. Spinning around, Mi'la witnessed the same bar Garva had been trying to lift now pinning the man across the neck, his spotter droid holding the bar and pressing it down onto the padawan. "Come on. You can do it. Just a little more." It repeated, though it's intent was rather obvious now. Mi'la reacted quickly, reaching out and throwing the droid against the wall, before moving to throw the weights off her fellow padawan. "Why did it do that?!?" He gasped, holding his bruised neck, as Mi'la helped him up. "I don't know" was all she could reply. Looking to the destroyed remains of the droid, Mi'la couldn't understand why it would attack like that. Was it just a software malfunction? "Come on, lets get you to the med bay and figure out what is going on." The two padawans would leave the gym, making their way to the medbay, only to hear more cries of alarm echo through out the facility. Something had gone wrong with the droids.

"This is open to anyone that can justify being at Silver Rest Temple. Training Droids are running amuck at Silver Rest, and it's up to us to stop them. Have fun!"

Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala

Sakadi trudged through the many corridors of Silver rest’s medical wing, exhausted of the appointments that had kept her occupied all day long. Since she had taken a more active role among the Jedi Healers, her days had been filled with nothing but meetings and therapy sessions. While rewarding, she had severely underestimated how exhausting it would be to help young Jedi overcome the fear that was often caused by Sith or the Bryn’adul. The spirit of a Jedi had to be unbreakable in the face of great evil or darkness. But the more time she spent here, the more she began to believe that those ideals were impossible to uphold.

The holopad she held clutched in her arms gave her a familiar buzz. A quick glance at the piece of technology told her all she needed. She had a short 15-minute break until her next meeting; a conference about the group therapy session she was supposed to host with two other healers tomorrow. Just as she wanted to confirm her attendance, however, something completely out of the ordinary happened.

The wooden door to her right didn’t just burst open. It shattered. Splinters, fractured pieces of glass and larger chunks of wood flew through the corridor like projectiles. She swiftly shielded her face from the splinters with her arm. Her first instinct was to project a scolding to the mind of who dared disturb the medical bay like this. But to her great surprise, there was no conscience to reach out to. As the Jedi Master lowered her arm, she realized that she stood face to face with one of the tall and imposing training droids.

For a moment, nobody moved. The other Jedi who stood in the corridor were either in a state of shock, or trying to figure out what just happened. And the training droid? Its photoreceptors were trained on the Jedi Master, and so was its heavy blaster rifle. The Sephi simply stared back at the droid. Her head slightly tilted ajar, in a questioning manner.

And then, it struck. The sound of blasterfire echoed through the corridor. But before the blaster bolts could find their mark, a flash of white struck the droid like a thunderbolt. The red bolts left scorch marks on the walls; deflected in the same fluid strike that had neatly dissected the droid in two pieces.

Her attention was now drawn to the corridor where the droid came from. She knew that it led to the training halls. Was that where the droid came from? Where there more going on a rampage through the temple?

Her gaze fell on the two figures that came rushing down the corridor from the same direction as the droid. A Twi’lek woman and a human man, by the looks of it. Concerned and slightly annoyed, Sakadi immediately reached out. ”Is this your doing, or did the training droids turn on the two of you too?” She swiftly glanced at the remains of the droid. She couldn’t sense them directly through the Force. The uproar they caused, however, revealed the epicenter within moments. ”Are any of you hurt? If not, return with me to the training halls. We have to assist the other Padawans.” They had to make haste. The training halls had a small army of training droids stored. If all of them malfunctioned, the consequences would be disastrous.

With a blindfold on and his senses open, Reggie deflected one blaster bolt after another from training droids. This was an exercise that he liked to do to make sure he could still defend himself, even with his ability to see gone. It helped train his body how to react in such a situation and helped him to practice some of his other abilities that would help in such a situation. He had been doing this for awhile now, so he thought it was about time to stop. "Alright, end simulation please."

Reggie took off the blindfold and put his now deactivated lightaber back onto his belt. A good training session if he could say so himself. All of a sudden, his senses were telling him he was still in danger. The padawan swiftly lifted up a hand and stopped a blaster bolt from harming him by putting up a barrier. What was that about? "I said to end the simulation..." Something wasn't right. That shot he just blocked was different from the stun shots he was training with. He knew that he didn't change the settings, so what was going on. Slowly moving his right hand back to his lightaber, Reggie kept an eye on the four training droids.

As soon as he started to move backwards, the sound of blasterfire rang out, coupled with the sound of Reggie's lightaber activating and deflecting them back towards his attackers. The attack was more intense than the training simulation, but it was nothing like the real thing. Reggie knew what it was like to be under fire against many opponents.

Using the force to grab one of the droids, Reggie slammed it into the others to destroy them. The droids he was practicing with weren't large or durable, so it was easy to get out of the situation. However, he hoped that he wouldn't get in trouble for destroying them. A

That thought was soon gone as he heard commotion nearby, meaning there were probably more important, and dangerous, things to worry about. "Well, I guess it was about time for something to happen around the rest I guess." With that, Reggie went to see what the problem was, and hoped that the more dangerous droids in the training hall didn't malfunction like these lesser ones did.

Mi'la Undari | Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala

Adrian Valerius

A
Today started out just peachy for Adrian, first he was lectured for being late to a meeting about the progress with his padawan and then got quested for not following the guideline he was given for teaching a padawan. To say that he was exhausted from hearing the council preach to him would be an understatement of the year.

He wasn't even with his padawan right at this moment, so instead of talking to her, he just picked up his book from the satchel hanging from his shoulder. With his favourite book in hand, he just started to walk and read, not really giving anyone attention. Turning down another corridor a spike in the force warned him of incoming danger. In a flash of speed, had Adrian tilted to the side when a blaster fire flew passed him, forcing him to pause his reading. Looking up from his book, the Jedi Master looked upon three training droids, two with training swords and one with the blaster.

Looking around, seeing other members of the temple unsure what was going on. Looking back, he clapped both sides of the book together, "okay, first of all, how dare you shoot a blaster at me. Secondly, you nearly hit my book. Do have any idea how hard it is to get a hold of an actual book?" scolded Adrian the droid, like it was a mischievous padawan caught red-handed.

Another shot was fired, causing Adrian to freeze the bolt right in front of him, and sent it right back into the droids head with the blaster. "Thirdly, you all are being very naughty training droids today," said the Jedi Master with a smirk. meanwhile, the onlookers of padawans and Knights couldn't believe what they were hearing. The odd Jedi Master was actually having a one-way debate with the dangerous malfunction of droids, instead of stopping them instantly.

"Target acquired, lightsaber combat initiation... activated," said both the droids, activating their combat program and lit the training sabres. Attacking Adrian, the Jedi Master dodged attack after attack, leading the droids away from the padawan. "you two seem awfully angry, you wanna talk about it?" asked Adrian jokingly, getting his daily warm-up, which he didn't get to, before getting called to the Council.

Getting a little too cocky, he started to do acrobatics in the hallway, leading the droids down towards the med-bay, though he wasn't attention to the way he was going. So when he the voice of one asking if somebody was hurt, he looked and saw another Jedi Master, the stern and always serious Jedi Master and two padawans. Because he took his attention away from the two blade-wielding droids, he only just managed to move his head out of the path of a lethal strike. Activating his green lightsaber, Adrian blocked the other droid's attack, "Woah Woah! Easy on the attacks you two, you almost hit my face!" commented the Jedi Master and with his free hand, started to feel if everything was cut off. In a quick flurry of attacks, Adrian cut up the two sabre-wielding droids. and landed with his back to the med-bay, he looked down at the droids, before looking over the always-stern Jedi Master Sakadi and the two padawans he didn't recognize.

WIth his lightsabers turned off, he placed them at his belt and entered the medbay, steeping over a larger piece of the medbay's door, "somebody is going to get in a world of trouble and I am so happy it isn't me" joked the black-haired Jedi Master with a charming smile.

Mi'la Undari | Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala | Reggie Faayare Reggie Faayare

Talohn knew he had the force, The Amalgam had sufficiently proved that to him. He needed someone to help him. Not a teacher or a master, he wasn't ready for that yet. He just needed a bit of control. That force speed he seemed to manifest, it was getting harder to keep in check. He's found himself suddenly zipping about lately on accident, running into shelves. He was loathe to interact with jedi, something about their pure spirits annoyed him, but he wasn't in the mood to deal with a sith while in this weak state. So, to the jedi it was. He decided to search out the silver jedi. They seemed much more tolerable than the regular jedi in his mind, as they actually took those without force sensitivity seriously. It took a bit of searching on the holonet and calling connections to figure out where they were, since he wasn't knowledgeable in such matters. He found them on Kashyyk of all places. He should have figured, considering how full of life the planet was.

They had just flown into the atmosphere, and locked on to the silver rest's radio frequency in order to ask permission to land. When he pressed the button to open communication, he squinted. All Talohn could hear on the other end was blasterfire, and yelling. Monari, the half calamari cathar child who was currently peeking over Talohn's shoulder, instantly looked uneasy, the screams bringing back unpleasant memories of previous events.

"Jedi being shot down? Oh no." Talohn's droid, Madlad, stated sarcastically. Talohn shook his head. "Usually I'd feel the same way, I don't really care. But...This is where they train padawans, kids. That's not the kind of casualty I like to sit by and allow..." The cathar frowns deeply. They were close to the silver rest now. "Madlad, I'll journey further in. You stay outside. Nothing gets into the ship past you. Got it?"

The droid chuckled darkly. "I will rip and tear until it is done." Talohn, satisfied with that answer, looked back at Monari. "You, stay on the ship. Watch something on the holonet, buy a game. Whatever you need to be calm. Alright?" Monari began to speak up. "But you might-" Talohn quickly shushed the kid as he stood up, pulling on his armorweave jacket. "I don't plan to die for a long time." Talohn pulled on his various other gear as the ship landed. Laser shotgun, heavy blaster, and the old lightsaber he picked up off of that dead jedi when he fought the Amalgam. Along with his various wrist mounted tools.

Shotgun in hand, Talohn made his way down the ramp and out of the ship, prepared to fire upon any aggressors that came towards him. (Would there be any padawans and such outside that need help? Also it's fair to note that some of them might have heard about Talohn since the Amalgam had just killed some silver jedi when he fought her, so they might have directly gotten news of the fight that came after? I dunno. It's up to you guys. Figured it might be relevant info.)

Mi'la Undari Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Reggie Faayare Reggie Faayare Adrian Valerius

4hsvzkM.gif
The sound of lightsabers motioning and clashing together echoed in the private training room Cas had booked out. For once in what seemed like forever, Cas had nothing to do with himself and decided to use the time to refine more on his duelling abilities - with the lightsaber training droid on its highest setting, the young Jedi Knight was actually building up a sweat much to his surprise.

In fact, if he didn't know any better it felt like as if the training droid was actively trying to kill him. Implicating a blend of Ataru and Shien into his combat, it was just enough to keep the training droid on its metaphorical toes as he bobbed and weaved any incoming attacks while unleashing a flurry of his own counterattacks. However, the droid managed to almost catch the Kiffar slipping with an overhead attack prompting Cas to perform an evasive backward handspring.

Panting, he wiped some sweat off of his brow "If I didn't know any better, Sparky - I'd say you were trying to kill me." he said in-between breaths. "Target Locked. Initiating 'Terminate' settings." the droid responded back in its usual cold, emotionless tone. Raising an eyebrow and squinting another eye in confusion, he parted his lips "What're you--?" but before he could finish his sentence, the droid had rushed toward him with its photoreceptors turning blood red.

Cas blocked and evaded a flurry of attacks initiated by the droid, knowing that things had just gotten serious all rules and restrictions had gone out the window. Cas parried its last attack before throwing a punch at its headpiece with his mechno-arm, damaging its photoreceptors before swiftly slicing through the droid vertically with his amber blade. Looking down at its smoking and sparking remains, he deactivated his lightsaber and placed a hand on his hip "The kriff was that all about?"

Exiting the private training room and entering the larger training halls, he needed to see if this wasn't just a freak malfunction or something much worse. Cas would soon realise that this was much worse than he thought and all the others training droids were malfunctioning as well, re-igniting his lightsaber he was ready to leap into action and defend the others.

Mi'la Undari Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Reggie Faayare Reggie Faayare Adrian Valerius Talohn Atar Talohn Atar

Last edited:

Mi'la Undari

M
It sounded like a mad house as the two padawans ran towards the medbay, though Garva's hand was clutched around his throat for most of their sprint. Several times Mi'la hand gripped the hilt of her lightsaber, as her untrained reflexes screamed at her to expect at attack. Mi'la wasn't sure what to expect, as she and Garva continued towards the medbay. "H-Hey, Mi'la, thanks for helping me back there." Oh great, they had to have this talk now? "No problem, just keep moving though alright? We need to tell one of the masters what happened." "My neck really hurts, does it look broken Mi'la? It feels broken." If it wasn't a neck injury, Mi'la would have told him to get over it, but that wasn't the right thing to do. "No, just...stop touching it. You're making it worse." If Garva wasn't such a meathead, his injury might have been worse, but from what she had seen it looked like he'd get away with some minor bruising.

Entering the hall of the medbay, Mi'la came to a halt as a stern looking jedi ( Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala ) came into sight. The ruins of the medbay were scattered about the floor, and Mi'la had the first confirmation that something had gone horribly wrong. She attempted to call attention to the woman, but received a mental tongue lashing that caused her to pause. ”Is this your doing, or did the training droids turn on the two of you too?” "What? No! We got attacked in the gym! My friend, he's hurt-" It seemed the Selphi woman worked it out, as she asked for their assistance in the training hall. "Okay bu-" Once again getting cut off, by the entrance of a second jedi master (Adrian Valerius ), Mi'la let out a small sigh.

Mi'la taking up her saber, her face showed a small bit of irritation, but she made no outward comment towards her superiors. There was something serious going on, this was bigger than herself. "Mi'la, I don't feel good." Garva muttered, pulling on her arm like he was a youngling. She only shook her head, pulling her sleeve out of his grasp. "Just get in the med bay, okay?" She knew he was a bit of a whiner, but by the force that was a little much. Seeing that he had an excuse, Garva did just that, scampering off into the medbay and giving Mi'la peace of mind in the process. Moving towards the two masters, Mi'la's Lekku curled up like a scarf around her neck, feeling a bit of nervousness taking over. They were going to head to the training room soon, but there was a question still brewing in Mi'la mind "Master's what is going on?"

The voice of a young man breached through the halls, as a force speeding youngling rushed past the trio, screaming all the while. "They've taken over the Hutt Ball Machines! Run for your lives!" True enough, several small hovering droids flew towards the pair, sending dozens of the small metal balls towards the group. Mi'la stepped back, throwing her hands up to try and make a barrier to protect the group, though she lacked the power to shield them all.

Adrian Valerius Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Cadere Cadere Talohn Atar Talohn Atar Reggie Faayare Reggie Faayare

Last edited by a moderator:
The Twi'lek was quick to respond to her question, and immediately explained that they weren't behind this. At the mention of one of them being hurt, Sakadi motioned for one of the nearby healers to join them. Sure, she could help heal the man, but her skills were needed elsewhere. Elsewhere being the training hall, where every able master was going to be needed.

The Twi'lek was about to voice her concerns, but was cut off by the arrival of a fourth individual. One she recognized, but gladly had never interacted with. Her former Padawan had mentioned him a few times, but to say she had a good impression of him...

"What do you mean it is not going to be you?" Her voice would echo through his mind, the usual warm and lenient tone of the Sephi replaced by a cold and distant one. "Don't tell me you are the one who brought these droids to the medical wing..." She went on, slightly shaking her head in disapproval. It was difficult to make sense of all that was happening in this short span of time.

As if the chaos that had erupted wasn't enough, a Youngling rushed past them with another ominous message. "We'll have to start moving, or this will truly get out of hand." Sakadi scanned the corridor, until her eye fell on another healer in the distance. Reaching out again, she would convey another message. "Go find someone with the authority to lock this place down. Don't let any droid get near the medical wing." The young healer stopped for a moment, confused as to where the female voice originated from. Without hesitation or reluctance, however, the Healer nodded to the disembodied voice, and ran down the hallway.

She had faith that Adrian would defend her and Mi'la from the swarm of droids for as long as he could. She still had one more thing to do, before she could really intervene.

Sakadi closed her eyes and raised her hands, as she summoned the Living Force to her aid. She sought out any presence that felt on par with that of a Padawan or Youngling, before relaying the same message to them all. "The training droids are malfunctioning. Any of you who lack a lightsaber or proper training, evacuate to the courtyard. Jedi Knights will protect you there." She paused, allowing her message to sink in. "If you have been trained, and are in the possession of a lightsaber, make your way to the training halls to face this threat." She hoped that any nearby Padawans, Younglings and untrained Force sensitives, perhaps even Knights, would receive her telepathic message. Before the three could rendezvous with the other Jedi, however, they had a swarm of droids to deal with.

Adrian Valerius Mi'la Undari Talohn Atar Talohn Atar Reggie Faayare Reggie Faayare Cadere Cadere

A few droids had fallen to Talohn's blaster already. They were jedi training droids, but that;s what made them easy. Talohn was making use of a well known force user weakness, that being a shotgun. The droids fell decently easy to such a thing. He's yet to spot anpther person, and was getting concerned as he slowly made his way around the base, peeking with his gun in front of him around every corner. That was until he heard a scream. He quickly rounded another corner to find a child, up against the wall as a droid, currently holding a training blade, was closing in. He hisses. The shotgun is too widespread, and could hurt the kid, so he holstered it over his back with one hand as the other pulled out his lightsaber. It happened again, force speed, Before he knew it, he was right behind the droid, which was cut all the way down the middle. "That...works I guess." Talohn stated, panting. Just then, he received a message to his mind. He internally thinks 'do jedi and sith not care about mental privacy?' With a shake of his head, he looks at the padawan up against the wall. "You, can you lead me to the courtyard? I'll cover you." The kid, to dubfounded to speak, began leading the way. Any droids that came at them were filled with shotgun holes along the way. Talohn was determined to get this kid to safety.

The jedi already in the courtyard would see Talohn exit, shotgun in hand as he blasts down any approaching droids. The padawan flees to hide with the rest of the unarmed people. Talohn yells to the jedi over the sound of the blasterfire as he joins them in the protective line. "You know, last time I was in a jedi temple, I got kicked out for flirting. So...I'd say this visit is actually going a lot better!" Right after stating that, he fires his blaster, destroying a droid's torso. "Someone hack the training droids? Tell me where they're controlled from and I can likely slice my way into the system and give them a reboot!"

Adrian Valerius Mi'la Undari Reggie Faayare Reggie Faayare Cadere Cadere Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala

It didn't take long for Reggie to find danger. As a matter of fact, it found him by the form of three droids chasing a another padawan who was just barely fighting them off. To make it worse, that other padawan was defending some of the younglings from the droids. Wasting no time, Reggie leapt into action, putting up a barrier in front of the padawan that was about to take a hit from one of the saber droids. "Switch with me, I can handle them." The other padawan moved back, and Reggie took his place with his lightsaber activated. Releasing the barrier, Reggie blocked and parried the incoming physical hits coming from two of the droids. With his proficiency in Soresu, these droids wouldn't break his guard. However, that did make it difficult to attack back at the moment considering how there were two consistently attacking him in close combat, and another firing at him and the others. If he was alone, he may have taken the chance, but right now he was on the defense.

"Hey! use the force to grab my second lightsaber off my belt. A bit dangerous, but just act like you're using a training saber and be aware of your surroundings." Reggie spoke to the other padawan, who did what he said. He was obviously taken aback by this lightabers curved hilt, but he made it work. Reggie deflected and attack that the droids tried to employ, while this other padawan struck them when the time was right. A combination of green and yellow swirls forming from both lightsaber's movements, and the sound of droids being destroyed soon followed.

"Good job fellow padawan, though don't tell anyone I let you use my dual specific lightsaber. I don't feel like getting in trouble for lending it to you." Reggie smiled to the other padawan to let him know that it wasn't a big deal, and that he appreciated the help. He took back his lightsaber, which is when he heard a message in his mind. "You heard that too? Do me a favor, and take these younglings to the courtyard. I'll check on you all when this threat is over. You guys have been brave today, so I hvae to properly thank you for staying strong in this situation." Reggie spoke to the whole group for that last part. Hopefully, him saying that would calm their nerves for awhile.

The group started to move towards the courtyard, which is when Reggie moved on to fight the droids. That's when he encountered a Jedi knight ( Cadere Cadere ) who seemed ready to leap into battle with his lightsaber. Reggie went to support the knight. "I know you probably don't need the help, but i'm here to support you non-the-less sir Knight." While Reggie spoke a bit jokingly, he made sure to show respect to the knight by using the honorific.

Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala | Adrian Valerius | Mi'la Undari | Talohn Atar Talohn Atar

Not far from him, he witnessed a group of Padawans and a single Youngling cornered by two Training Droids - dashing toward them enhanced by the Force before somersaulting over the droids and landing in between them and the Padawans. The Jedi Knight plunged his lightsaber through one of the droids' torso before throwing his hand out, palm on the other droid's cold, metallic chest and channelling a telekinetic push and sending it away.

Finishing it off with a swift lightsaber throw, he summoned it back with the Force and turned toward the Padawans. Smiling enthusiastically at them "You alright?" he asked earning him affirming nods from all of them, Cas opened his mouth to say something else before he heard a familiar disembodied voice ( Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala ) echo in his mind. Tilting his head upward, he listened as his former Master gave directions for the younger Padawans and Younglings with no way of defending their selves to head into the courtyard.

"Alright people, you heard the disembodied voice. Get going." Cas commanded, motioning for the Padawans to head toward the courtyard. As they all began to pass him, he placed his organic hand on the oldest Padawan's shoulder, stopping her in place "Keep them all safe, alright? This'll all be over soon." the Jedi Knight affirmed with a serious expression.

Shortly after they had all left, another Padawan ( Reggie Faayare Reggie Faayare ) arrived who - luckily seemed capable enough to handle himself. The Padawan addressed Cas in a quippy but respectful way, prompting the Kiffar to smirk slightly "Just Sir Cas is fine." he quipped back, raising his hand slightly to 'correct' him. The sound of mechanised movements caused Cas to turn his attention in the direction the sound was coming from as a wave of training droids emerged near the end of the halls, sighing and rolling his eyes Cas entered a Form V stance before turning to face Reggie "Okaaaay, guess we gotta clear out as much as we can until extra help arrives."

Mi'la Undari Adrian Valerius Talohn Atar Talohn Atar

Adrian Valerius

A
Projecting back to Sakadi, "I'll have you know, I did no such thing. Why would I spend time casing training droids through the Jedi Temple? No, that would not be good for my soft skin" as he heard a young man scream at the top of his lungs, charging passed them. Sighing, Adrian turned to look at the incoming Hutt Ball Machines, "A man just can't catch a break. I just wanted to read in peace" as he raised he hands a bit in surrender. Seeing the padawan brave a barrier up to protect them, the Jedi Master grinned, "oh goodie, nothing to worry about, you look like you have it under control" joked Adrian with a smirk, even as chaos was in full swing.

Seeing the countless small metal balls flying and hitting Mi'la's barrier, he pointed at some of the droids moving to the side to get passed her barrier, "you forgot those" said Adrian cheekily, teasing the padawan before reaching out with the force. The droids that tried to get around Mi'la's barrier suddenly froze in place, unable to move. Steadily, the droids were forced to turn to face each other and fire their metal balls right into each other, blowing up.

"Feel free to join in love" called Adrian to Sakadi, giving her a cheeky nickname as he ignited his lightsaber and threw it, taking about two more Droids. When his lightsaber came back, the light suddenly went out, to which the light started to flicker around them. Catching a couple of the metal balls and threw them back at the droids, Adrian sliced another one from one of the droids who made it through the barrier. "Seem like the generator took a hit" guessed the Jedi Master.

Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala | Cadere Cadere | Mi'la Undari | Talohn Atar Talohn Atar | Reggie Faayare Reggie Faayare

Wearing: Warrior Garb

Armed with: Kleef Cassidan's Ion Relics

Objective: Subdue Droids

Configuration: Pilot (See Bio)

The Android watched her Pseudo-Daughter Laertia behind the glassteel of the Bacta Tank, fingers against the casing. Laertia slept peacefully inside the tank, the bacta laced with natural, non toxic tranquilizer.

They were inside the medical section of the Silver Rest, Laertia having been traumatized by something that had happened on Kattada and unable to sleep, and unable to remember her trauma. Moya and her new Sister Melissa (A copy of the Android created by the powerful and reclusive Nine Lives) had been keeping vigil over her since retreaving her from that beach, where she had been wandering around ill and in a daze, not remembering how much time had passed. The Sword of Cinndurr was completely sealed in Nullification Resin now. Laertia, even in the dazed, disheveled state she had been in, was scared enough of the Lightsaber to not want to be around it, yet not daring to let the relic fall into the wrong hands, had ordered it stored under guard aboard her Gozanti Cruiser.

Rather than keep her locked up aboard The Blessing or The Absolution, Moya had thought it a good idea to put her in a place of calm and mercy. So she had brought the still mentally wounded Laertia to The Silver Rest to let her brain relax in their bacta liquids. Regular immersion in Bacta seemed to lessen the migraine and phantom pain incidents by about a solid quarter, so there was a medical justification as well.

If only she had not picked the ONE day where the Droids started shooting.

She had been in her pilot form when she had picked up the subtle sense of danger that rapidly blossomed. The currently dark skinned, red headed woman with a curvy physique was in her training robes Laertia had made. Melissa, an Android herself (Now a member of their family) was clad in an armorweave metallic pink catsuit, armed with a lightsaber.

"What's happening?" The tall, blond Android with long legs asked.

"Bullchit. Same as usual." The Elder Android said to the more advanced model. She had never encountered an HRD that could truly get in the ball park of mimicking Force Powers accurately the way Melissa could. That Melissa clearly loved her Pseudo-Daughter like she really was a biological sister was why Moya was able to let her guard down around such an advanced killing machine.

She put down her poetry book and picked up the two prizes Laertia had obtained for her, pried from the cold dead hands of the Fallen ORC Force Ranger Kleef Cassidan, a pair of rare Ion Relic pistols.

Standard protocol said to take a statonary defense around the one she was to protect and not move until she had found a way to safely extracate herself and Laertia. But with Melissa present, it opened up programming options.

Moya decided the best way to defend Laertia was to go on offense.

"Melissa, watch over your sister. I'm going to help them outside.

Melissa's X-Ray vision quickly assessed the Problem.

"The droids..." she trailed. "They're going haywire. Malware?"

"At the Silver Rest? No way..." she spoke. "I'll be back."

The red headed Android left the medical bay, sparse training gear clinging to her and no sooner than she left then she encountered two droids firing on students.

Moya's Pistol programs were not like those of other droids. Given her human like muscular structure and movement, more robust Pistol Programming had been used. Preston Pistoleer Academy programming.

In other words, Moya knew Gun Kata.

Gun Kata is nothing to sneeze at.

Moya broke into a slide across the floor to engage the first two, perforating them with Ion particles as well as shorting them out, flipping and twirling and returning fire even as more droids began to come from other passages, and fired back at her, but the more heat she drew on herself the less was on Laertia or the others. Moya loved Laertia and would risk being shot to all sorts of chit if it meant Laertia didn't have to risk being shot...

Mi'la Undari

M
She wasn't sure what the other master was talking about, but Mi'la was pushing herself to get the barrier up in time. She succeeded, but the probing her the male master didn't help with her concentration. As the small metallic projectiles flew and slammed against her barrier, she could feel that the force wasn't as strong in her as she would have liked. "I'm....doing my best here!" She groaned, trying to keep the barrier solidified as droids exploded around her. All the while, it seemed like Adrian Valerius was having a go at Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala . Maybe Jedi Masters did get around more than they implied, but that wasn't for here or now. It was just a tad annoying when one was trying to actually work, while others were busy screwing around. "Master, please, I'm trying....to focus here." It seemed she was doing a poor job, and feeling this sensation, she would begin to drop the barrier. Noticing a gap in the droid's formation, Mi'la posed, then leapt forward, she drew her saber into her hand, contorting herself midair as sailed between the two droids, and preformed a circle slash maneuver, cutting the droids in two, and landing on her feet. She was about to feel confident in her ability when a single Huttball struck her in her head. "OW!" So much for those style points she was aiming for.

Assuming the droids were dealt with, she looked to the other masters for their blessing to continue. Upon earning it, she would move towards the grand training hall, and quickly found all was not well.

Several combat models were already turning their sights on a group of younglings cowering under the protection a badly outnumbered master, it was clear his force barrier would not hold. A set of Seeker Droids fired off at sporadic bursts, keeping two jedi knights on the defensive as the onslaught of blasts whittled away at them. Before she could step in, an advanced combat model seemed to fall from the sky, it's practice saber no longer on the stun setting, as it nearly cut through the stone archway, and nearly took Mi'la with it. Rolling back to the side, the padawan looked at the madness that was overtaking the room, and could only think one thing. 'I should have slept in today.'

Moya Virtu Moya Virtu Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Cadere Cadere Reggie Faayare Reggie Faayare Adrian Valerius Talohn Atar Talohn Atar

Sakadi stared daggers at her fellow Jedi Master. She really was at a loss for words. He knew that she could perfectly understand him if he just spoke, and yet he felt the need to project his response back to her. It felt like waving in front of a blind man's face. And to her, that wasn't just disrespectful. It was rude, and part of the reason why she decided to ignore his comments and teases. The other part being that they had to get this hazard under control.

After she withdrew her presence from the minds of the Younglings, Padawans and Knights, her attention shifted back to the Twi'lek. She was just in time to view her getting struck by the stray Huttball. "Are you alright? You did well holding up that barrier." Her voice would echo, as she inspected the bruise left by the metal object. Once Mi'la confirmed she was fine, Sakadi would lead on. With her lightsaber still attached to her belt, she confidently strode through the corridor in the direction of the training halls. Every droid that attempted to halt their advance would be cut down by a white fan of light that occasionally erupted from her side at blistering speed. The Sephi barely even seemed to move to the untrained eye, as she attempted to outpace the training droids.

The flickering lights made the lavender woman stop in her tracks. "I'd wish that wasn't the case, but you're probably right..." If a small batch of training units had breached the main generator room, this situation was going to get even nastier. "We can deal with that later. First, we have to secure the training halls."

Upon their arrival, the Jedi Master found that the hazard was much worse than she had envisioned. Every type of droid she knew was available in the dojo was on some destructive rampage, with no exceptions.

Before she could intervene in any of the volatile scenarios, an advanced combat model tried to get the better of them. Sakadi spun to the side with a dancer's grace, her lightsaber igniting to impale the droid's waist. The droid parried the white blade with astounding speed, but was struck with a Force enhanced kick that would signal the beginning of her unrelenting offense. After the fifth rapid swipe of the Sephi's blade the droid collapsed.

"Stick close to me Padawan, and watch out for those seeker droids" she would convey to the Twi'lek, before scanning the training halls for the familiar presence of her former student ( Cadere Cadere ). The Jedi were currently too scattered to get this hazard under control. They would have to regroup first, before the could properly deal with the small army of droids.

Mi'la Undari Reggie Faayare Reggie Faayare Talohn Atar Talohn Atar Moya Virtu Moya Virtu Adrian Valerius

It seems most of the jedi masters hadn't arrived yet. Just a few padawans and one or two jedi who were struggling to hold up the line of defense. "Those forcies need to hurry, these are droids meant to train jedi....I'll need to figure out how to hold them off a bit longer. Talohn backs up, firing his shotgun off at the droids. Since most of the droids wield blades, it's easy to blast them to shreds. He occasionally has to put his shotgun aside to draw his blaster and open fire on the ranged training droids. "Everyone, on me!" Talohn yells. A few look at him, quite confused. "You wanna live?" Deciding he had a point, they decided to move to his general area, those able to fight forming a protective circle around the kids as they move near Talohn. Once they're by him, he throws a dart into the ground. Within seconds, the dart generates a bubble around the group, based off of gungan shield technology. About the only useful thing to come out of that species, Talohn would say.

"Now we only have to worry about the ones that come in the shield radius, focus your lightsabers on them!" Talohn calls out, firing his shotgun on a blade wielding droid that comes in through the barrier. He prays more jedi make it here soon. They can't hold off for too long.

Mi'la Undari Reggie Faayare Reggie Faayare Moya Virtu Moya Virtu Adrian Valerius Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala

Last edited:

The flickering lights were weird... whatever it was, it wasn't good. Things were a complete mess right now, not only were they being shot at by training remotes but now they had to deal with a lightsaber training droid on their case. Cas slammed his lightsaber down into the droid's lightsaber, locking blades with it he would quickly glance over and address Reggie "Mind dealing with those training remotes?" he asked in a lighthearted manner as his head jerked out of the way of another incoming blaster bolt.

If the Padawan did what he'd asked, Cas would have an easier time focusing on the training droid he was currently facing. Closing his eyes, Cas allowed himself to channel the Force through him as to guide his hand before his eyes shot open with a invigorated fire to them. The Jedi Knight broke out of the lightsaber by forcing the droid away with a shove, twirling his lightsaber Cas then went on the offensive as he began overwhelming the droid with powerful strikes. After a few moments of having the droid on the backfoot, the dread-haired Jedi hammered its defence away and swiftly sliced off its weapon arm before finishing it off with a horizontal strike.

Cas turned his attention to Reggie and if he was still dealing with the training remotes he'd quickly go and aid him. With that over with, Cas would quickly reach out with the Force in hopes that more Jedi had come and sensed not only his former Master ( Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala ) but the familiar presence of Adrian Valerius as well. Pinching the bridge of his nose ans sighing at the fact Adrian was here, he then turned to Reggie and, assuming that he sensed their arrival too, jerked his head for him to follow "Come on, we gotta find the others."

Clearing through waves of training droids and training remotes - the duo finally made their way to the others. Holding his lightsaber at his side but leaving it activated he saw Sakadi and Adrian with a Twi'lek, another Padawan probably but regardless, it was good to see all of them. Panting slightly, Cas nodded to each of them before asking "Any idea what the kriff is going on? The droids aren't even bantering with me anymore." he quipped.

Mi'la Undari Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Reggie Faayare Reggie Faayare Adrian Valerius Talohn Atar Talohn Atar Moya Virtu Moya Virtu

Moya whipped and flipped and twirled through blaster fire and Saber attacks. She was damn lucky the ones holding the Sabers were not the real deal...she was able to execute manuevers and attacks with her pistols she would never have gotten away with against an actual Force User, certainly not without Cortosis-reinforced weapons at least.

One more droid got its head blasted off as it tried to decapitate her with a live saber and only a last second slide via her knees allowed her to evade it, with a quick follow up shot that got through the Haywire droid, causing severe malfunctions. Look, any time you need the word 'Relic' in the name of a pistol it had better damn well have a lot of power to justify it.

No overheats so far. Something to be greatful for, she figured.

Moya dual wielded as she walked down the passages of the rest, covering what Jedi she encountered having their own problems with the droids. Four droids opened fire as Moya dodged them, hitting the floor Max-Payne style as she slid forward like a freak, unloading in their direction and hitting all of them.

Moya was in a state of dread. This was COMPLETELY the wrong time to be in this sort of situation. Her Pilot form was just that: A pilot form. As in, not meant for heavy combat.

Then it happened.

No sooner had she risen after destroying the latest droids than an overheat occured.

Her design was far from perfect. To this day Moya was certain that, for all her immense advantages, she had been a rushed production of test bed technologies. They had never ironed out the most serious flaw: Fight long enough, and her internals had a risk that they would randomly build up heat. If an overheat occured, she would normally shut down a few minutes to vent it out. That would be suicide in a frontline situation. Moya had never been meant for true field deployment.

Her skin went beet red, large drops of sweat rolling down it as it started shuddering and bubbling, metallic squeals involuntarily escaping her throat. The heat sinks her dear Laertia had installed in her robes kicked in, began sucking the heat out. Her flesh stopped bubbling and returned to its normal composition and color, but Moya was still nauseated. She was always nauseated by such an experience.

Warily, she picked up her pistols, steam still escaping the surface of her skin as she began searching for friendlies, mowing through corrupted droids which were particularly vulnerable to her weaponry. She eventually fought her way into the area Talohn Atar Talohn Atar was at protected by a bubble shield. She began her Pistoleer programming again, flipping, twirling, and shooting through and at the droids, taking a few hits to the chest that leaked bright, glowing green blood but not slowing down. Eventually she leaped onto a particularly large and nasty one about to walk through his bubble, firing into its neck until it crumpled.

Part of her stomach was burst open by blaster fire but she merely shot the droid that had fired it. Once the last droid in the area was down she approached, wounds all over, but starting to heal veeeeerrrry slowly, her robes starting to repair themselves also.

"Are any of you injured? I've cleared a path to the medical area where we could set up a better defense and get you treated." she said to Talohn, picking up a faint tinge from him. He had encountered a very immense Darkness recently but she could not tell what.

Mi'la Undari

Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala

Reggie Faayare Reggie Faayare

Adrian Valerius

Things were much easier now that Reggie was working with someone else he didn't need to watch over to take down the droids. The danger was still present, but now he didn't have to go through it all alone. Reggie listened to any suggestions Cas gave, respecting the jedi knight and doing what was asked of him. "Got it. I'll make short work of them." The padawan's response wasn't meant to make him seem cocky, but Reggie was more experienced than most of his peer's and knew what was or wasn't an easy task for him. He moved quickly to face the remotes.

Thanks to his master's teachings of soresu, the training remotes couldn't break through Reggie's defenses. He closed the distance between him and the remotes, and cut them down swiftly, one by one. After making sure the remotes weren't a threat any longer (which didn't take long considering they were cut into pieces), Reggie moved back to Cas.

Reggie also sensed the others, so he knew where they were going to meet the others. Unfortunately, things can never be easy for them. The droids just kept coming, but were outmatched by the two Jedi. While they were dangerous indeed, they were nothing like facing a sith lord.

Reggie kept his eyes out for anymore incoming droids as Cas spoke to the others, chiming in when he felt necessary. "In their defense though, we didn't give them much of an opportunity to continue their banter either. A lighsaber to the circuits can do that to a droid." As he spoke, Reggie looked at the others to see if they had any injuries. While he was sure that there were others in the group that could heal others more efficiently, Reggie could still help.

Cadere Cadere | Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala | Adrian Valerius | Talohn Atar Talohn Atar | Moya Virtu Moya Virtu

Adrian Valerius

A
Adrian begged the differ to the seriousness of having the generators taken out. "Go ahead, help the rest, I will head for the generators" explained Adrian and cut through a couple of droids in his way as he ran down another corridor, heading for the location of the generators.

Splitting off from the group, Adrian cut his way through, meeting a lot of more advanced droids with weapons meant for training with Knights and Masters. With a bit of trouble, he managed to overcome his multiple advanced droids in his way, littering the grounds with parts. Looking around him, "so uncivilised" before shutting down his lightsaber and continued down another corridor. He met a knight who was wounded along with two scared younglings. Ensuring them that the path was cleared, the Knight and younglings quickly ran to the medical wing.

Watching the Knight and two younglings for a bit, Adrian returned his route for the generators, to stop the droids from completely shutting down everything. Just before he arrived at the generator wing, the light started to flicker again, but much more wildly. Upon entering the generator wing, he saw a group of droids going nuts on the multiple machines keeping everything running in the Temple.

Igniting his lightning, Adrian smirked, "care to dance?" He asked with a smirk, summoning his other hilt with the force and connected both hilts together. Now a green double-bladed sabre, Adrian rushed the droids.

After a bit with wildly flickering of the lights, it suddenly stopped. However multiple area's had no light, but it seemed that the attack on the generator wing had been dealt with.

//exit thread

Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala | Cadere Cadere | Mi'la Undari | Talohn Atar Talohn Atar | Reggie Faayare Reggie Faayare | Moya Virtu Moya Virtu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom