Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request SJC rival dance partner.

Hello there, my IC name is Gal'Zhoren who is one of four Bryn'Adul Zealot Minors in a six man strike team (There is also one Zealot Shadow and a Zealot Major in the team that are a mix of Aerevalin and Baedurin).

Recently, the powers that be the Bryn'Adul heavy hitters have declared an upcoming retaliation invasion thread on SJC territory and I find myself without a rival to attempt to slaughter. The thread would be more of a stealth- like incursion from my end but what you'd chose to do for defence is entirely up to you.

Responses greatly appreciated.

Hello there, my IC name is Gal'Zhoren who is one of four Bryn'Adul Zealot Minors in a six man strike team (There is also one Zealot Shadow and a Zealot Major in the team that are a mix of Aerevalin and Baedurin).

Recently, the powers that be the Bryn'Adul heavy hitters have declared an upcoming retaliation invasion thread on SJC territory and I find myself without a rival to attempt to slaughter. The thread would be more of a stealth- like incursion from my end but what you'd chose to do for defence is entirely up to you.

Responses greatly appreciated.

Come get some! I'm always open to interaction!

I have a Wookie-based security force and 4 battle frigates. Should it be within the invasion or separate story? either way you could raid sjc refugees on a planet I defend.
Thank you for the reply, that definitely sound like a fair fight (not many would say that about a team of woodies I'd imagine ).
The planet in question is Circumtore if your team is posted there.
My Discord name is Reggae_Muff1n (#8605)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom