Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Sith Tombs Are Full Of Trouble

370d9lz.png

"Alright, so if that's fire, then this one is water, and that one is wind, so.."

Puzzles were a common part of exploring Sith Tombs. This one seemed to be a simple equation. Fire overcomes earth, earth overcomes air, air overcomes water, and water overcomes fire. Pretty straight forward display. Her gaze focused on the door behind her. It'd been locked the last time she looked at it, but this time, well. She knew the trick. The symbol above the door was water, which meant air. And there were few things that represented air so fully as lightning.

Aliris looked down to her hand, focusing on it for a moment. Hate, anger. That's what it took, right? Her eyes tightened into a glare as she willed lightning into existence. It sparked across her fingers before.. Nothing. Only a few sparks, then she was left staring at her hand.

"Chit."

Braze Braze

The darkness of the tomb was oppressive. The air was stale, dry, and hot. Even with Force abilities, one could barely feel the air moving through the room.

Braze had ventured away from his group of young-lings and the Creche Master that was in charge of all of them. They were supposed to be partaking in a fun hide-and-seek style training exercise but Braze decided to wander out past the markers of the perimeter and see what the wilderness had to explore here. He still had his team's sash about his wrist and he was supposed to be defeating his opponents and collecting sashes. Exploration however seemed so much more fun today. He'd never been to these parts before and who would know?

He stepped off the path and walked deeper into the woods. He'd gotten lost once or twice while exploring, but today he knew where he was going. He felt the energy around him, pushing against him. He could sense the creatures living in the forest. Some of them were predators, and some of them were prey. Braze used his senses to identify each of the animals around him, then he moved closer to them, testing the boundaries of their territories.

He sensed something ahead of him. Something large. He stopped and waited, listening carefully. He heard the sound again. It was coming from somewhere beyond the trees. He stood there, trying to decide what to do.

Suddenly, the ground shook beneath his feet. Braze jumped back, tripping over a tree root. He fell flat onto his back, skidding several meters-- so suddenly downwards! The ground beneath him had given way and he slid through a tunnel until he came to a stop.

"Frag!"
Braze swore. He pushed himself up and looked around, trying to figure out what happened. He hadn't felt anything give. There was no sign of any kind of hole in the ground. It was like the dirt had just... turned to dust and disappeared.

"Kriff...This isn't good," Braze cursed. He brushed himself off. He was a little shaken but otherwise unharmed. He continued on, heading toward the source of the noise. Braze felt a presence behind him and turned around to see who it was. He saw nothing and heard only the faint sound of breathing. He spun back around and started walking again.

Something moved out of the corner of his eye. He ducked instinctively, dropping into a crouch and turning to face whatever was following him.

A huge shadow loomed over him. He looked up, and saw the massive creature standing over him!

Wait that wasn't a monster- It was a girl with blonde hair. To her, it may have seemed he stumbled out of a crevice in the recesses of the wall where the chamber was he had been deposited in. She couldn't tell for sure. All she knew was that he'd fallen down-- from somewhere up?

Braze was surprised to see a girl here- especially not one from his class. He was a little taken aback by running into her here. "Oh, uh..." he said, scrambling to straighten himself out in front of the fair-er sex. "Hey there Goldy-Locks~"

Aliris Tremiru Aliris Tremiru

370d9lz.png

Aliris stared.

There wasn't supposed to be someone else here. But here someone else was. Were they a threat? A problem? .. Neither. From what she could see, he'd just fallen down here. So maybe not a threat? Her brow twitched at his apparent nickname for her though. Goldy-locks? She let out a breath before hopping down more towards his level, offering a hand. And scanning him over. He was a Jedi. There was no doubt about that in her mind.

So he would be a threat, eventually.

"What are you doing here kid?"

Braze Braze

He took her hand without hesitation and climbed up to her level. "Same as you I suppose. I did not think there were other classes out this way. I don't think I've seen you around the temple before either. " He chirped in a happy tone. " Exploring the wilderness seemed way more fun than the team challenges." Yes he certainly seemed to think she was like himself and didn't sense any danger or threat from her.
He offered her a brief bow of his head as he held up her hand - he at least refrained from kissing it though he had turned it that way, followed by an awkward smile. "But I'm glad I've seen you now, Goldy-locks. I'm Braze. " He perhaps held on to her hand a little too long before seemingly remembering he had taken her hand and released her.

"This is a stellar place; What do you suppose it is?" He asked her as he glanced around.

Like a month to a flame, he did not sense the impending danger that drew him in.

" Sorry I don't really talk to girls, I mean of course I talked to girls, I mean, I just guess, I mean, yeah; I don't really know how to talk to girls, let alone pretty ones That I stumble into in the wilderness not that I stumble around in the wilderness often." Braze could feel the faint creeping of color that snakes up his neck and flushed his features to the tips of his ears. Did he really just say that and act that dumb? His pale skin was nearly porcelain, so the heated color that rose was fairly plain to see.

Last edited:

370d9lz.png

"You're the type to die young, huh?"

Aliris canted her head to the side as she watched him. He was flustered. Embarrassed, maybe? Because she was a girl? Jedi were the weirdest people, that much she knew now just talking with him. Braze. Fitting name, given how brazen he seemed to be. Though why was his face red? Did he get harmed when he fell? Maybe. That wouldn't be too bad for her if he decided to try and fight.

"We're in a tomb, and we're in danger. You should probably go-" She paused. She didn't want to get in a fight unless he became an active threat, but if he left wouldn't that mean he could tell others? A frown formed as she looked back the way she came.

".. Come with me, I mean. There's a puzzle I'm trying to figure out I could use some help with."

Braze Braze

"I hear that's the best way to die. I love to live life on the edge. Makes me actually feel alive." Braze responded without missing a beat.

There was a very real likelihood that if he figured out what she actually was, or what she was doing, he could try and run off to tell others and that would be a lot of trouble for her. But then again he didn't seem to be the type to follow rules, regulations, Or safety guidelines. Maybe he was the type that would try to stop her on his own, or maybe he would be the sort to watch. But then again jedi never seemed to stay quiet for too long.

Braze brightened up as he heard the mention of a tomb. "A tomb huh? That sounds pretty cool actually. I wonder if tomb raiding is the same as tomb desecration. I feel like puzzles and traps means it's a challenge. " He seemed to forget all about his shyness as an interesting topic of conversation was brought to the surface that he could focus on, rather than the idea of an irate creche master coming to find him off somewhere with some other girl, alone.

Girls always made things more complicated for Braze.

He looked about and looked a bit more excited as he heard the word 'danger'.

"That's okay Goldy-locks, don't you worry I'll protect you~" He declared, puffing up his chest a little. "What even is the danger here?" He asked looking around but happily followed her seemingly sensing nothing wrong with this course of action.

"I'd love to help you with a puzzle sure. What kind of puzzle is it?" He asked as he took in the cavern's surroundings.

The stillness in the air was a little unnerving.

It was almost as if the cave itself wanted to swallow them whole, or perhaps just rip them apart. There was no sign of any animals, nor was there any sound of anything living anywhere.

"You're a funny one. Not many people are brave enough, or foolish enough to come down here, to a place like this, especially not alone. I think we might be able to help each other." He more or less 'praised' her in his mind

Last edited:

370d9lz.png

"You're very annoying."

Blunt was the best for someone like this. She frowned deeper still. At least he wasn't one to run away or cry about the danger she mentioned. He even seemed eager. Foolish, but that'd be useful. Probably. Though his compliment just seemed to annoy her even more as her brow twitched.

Calm. She needed calm. For now.

"There are traps here. Puzzles. This one is simple at least." Once they were in the room she motioned towards the wall, the display she'd been solving.

"Elements. It needs air to open, if I'm right. .. And it's Aliris. Not Goldy-Locks."

Braze Braze

Braze actually smiled a little brighter at being called annoying, as if hearing her admit that was mildly amusing to him."Good~ Then you should remember me, later on, ~ Aliris huh? That's a cute name, Goldy-locks~ I could maybe call you 'Ali' for short. That's adorable. " He teased. "Air huh? I think you could try manipulating the wind perhaps. It is pretty stale air-wise in here... I've only seen one of the older masters do it once in a demonstration it looks like they had to focus a lot. " Braze supplied. "They showed us in the gardens and it rustled the trees as a breeze flew through causing little vortexes to sweep up the leaves. " Braze explained. "Perhaps if we can vent this place together it might work?" He suggested looking over the door structure.

370d9lz.png

She stared blankly at the boy for a moment, seeming to debate all manner of thoughts in her head. Then, let out a sigh. Suffer through it, if only for a little bit longer. Venting the place to stir up wind would have to work, if only because throwing around bolts of lightning might clue him in on the fact they weren't allies. So Aliris looked up, around, still as ever with a frown on her face.

"How would you even suggest venting a place this deep down? Do we really need a vent to get some wind?"

Braze Braze

wb1.png
TAGS:
alexboarder.png

Braze looked up from where he had fallen from. "Well, I don't know about how you found your way in here, but I fell through some kinda hole. Maybe there are already covered vents carved into the stone above and they've just been left so long they look all covered up." Braze offered.

"A source of fresh air and a way to draw it in here I think would be better so we don't mistakenly suffocate ourselves." Braze offered.

"It can be easy to get carried away in a task--but if the answer to the puzzle is air-- creating wind in the room may actually be the answer-- but it may also be a trap of our own if we don't find a better source to vent more air in and or out of the room. If we take all the air in the room to create wind we can't very well breathe now can we?" Braze reasoned as he walked about the entryway trying to discern how she may have actually come through.

"I bet if we find the way you came we can draw air from there and push it out the way I came and that should work. "

370d9lz.png

"Yeah I came from the same place. Just y'know, with climbing gear." She'd purposefully come here after all. And with climbing gear no less. But certainly not the same way he'd come down. No, she wasn't going to show her hand if she didn't have to, especially to someone like this.

"I don't think we need as much air as you're assuming. Just a gust to unlock the door."

Braze Braze

wb1.png

TAGS:
alexboarder.png

"Well alright then..." He trailed thinking. The youth looked about and turned drawing up a hand to his mouth as he looked from the floors up the walls and to the ceiling spinning in a small circle, he came to a pause as his robes briefly swirled about himself and he looked at her suddenly with a shifting excited expression.

" I got it!" Braze smiled peering up as an idea sparked behind those pale jade-green eyes and he moved closer to her.

" Okay. Let's do it together. You focus on pushing the way we are turning one way. " He said reaching out and taking her up by the hand as he suddenly got really close into her personal space.

" And I'll lead you into it. "
He said moving to place a hand respectably on her lower back pulling her in close as he started to lean into a turn drawing her into an intimately close distance locking eyes with her and leading her with him like a male dancer would do with a dance partner. He compelled the force to pull the two of them along focusing the center of the spiraling motion between them almost becoming weightless with the motion as his long snowy white hair fluffed, almost as if he were underwater. His motions were gentle at first trying to coax her into the dance-like motions before trying to speed it up and intensify the spin effect to crate a wind vortex around them.

Vortexes were easy in theory. When wind passes around a structure, vortexes of pressure are created. The frequency of vortexes depends on the wind speed, and if the structure has a similar natural resonating frequency, it begins to oscillate and harness energy. They were effectively using their own bodies as the structure to center the vortex around as Braze did what he could to draw her into the twirl standing just before the door so they could direct the wind a bit.

370d9lz.png

"Do wha- huh?"

At first, she was just shocked. Did he really have no sense of space? No sense of self-preservation? Aliris just stared blankly as she sort of just let him pull her along for this idea of his. She was in his guard, where all she needed to do was slip her dagger out and gut him in a flash. Or maybe he was trying to keep her close to make that difficult? Was he actually smatter than he came off? Crap. She kept a blank expression, but inwardly her mind was racing with different scenarios and possibilities.

Until she just found herself spinning with him. All this overthinking just ended with a single thought: when had she last danced? Never, given how she followed along with a laugh and was more prone to just stepping on his foot than actually following along properly. She'd almost forgotten the whole purpose of it, but quickly caught back up and joined him in making the vortex needed. What a simple minded way to open the door.

Which, it did. There was a click before the door slowly started to part.

Braze Braze

In the dimly lit chamber of the ancient Sith tomb, a sense of mystery hung in the air as Braze and Ali found themselves caught up in an unexpected dance. As they moved gracefully across the stone floor, their steps synchronized with the ebb and flow of the Force, a magical connection began to weave between them.

Braze's eyes sparkled with delight as he twirled Ali, her flowing robes billowing like a gentle breeze. He felt a surge of energy building around them, the very air pulsating with anticipation. Their movements grew more fluid, as if they were floating on whispers of destiny. With each turn, the winds responded, swirling around them in a harmonious symphony.

The enchanted dance seemed to transport them to another realm, where time stood still and worries vanished like distant memories. Braze's heart beat faster, his senses attuned to the subtle touch of Ali's hand in his. In that fleeting moment, a connection blossomed, like the petals of a rare and delicate flower unfolding under the moonlit sky.

As they continued their dance, the cave's stifling heat began to dissipate, replaced by a refreshing coolness. Their intertwined bodies moved with effortless grace, their energies entwined in a dance of destiny. Braze couldn't help but be captivated by Ali's enchanting presence, her eyes reflecting the flickering light with a mesmerizing allure.

In that mystical space, time seemed to slow down, allowing Braze to notice the tiniest details—the way Ali's laughter danced upon her lips, the warmth of her gaze that seemed to hold a universe of secrets, and the way her touch sent shivers down his spine. Their dance spoke volumes, a wordless conversation between two souls exploring uncharted territories of emotion and connection.

As the crescendo of their dance reached its zenith, a resounding click echoed through the chamber. The heavy stone door, once sealed shut, began to yield, revealing the hidden path that lay beyond. Braze's eyes met Ali's sharing a knowing glance, his heart still racing from the exhilaration of their dance.

Hand in hand, he lead them to step forward into the unknown, their spirits intertwined in that brief moment, losing themselves to the feeling of enchantment that resonated from using the force in such a way. The echoes of their enchanted dance lingered, leaving a trace of magic and possibility in the air. Little did they know that this dance, born out of curiosity and adventure, would mark the beginning of an extraordinary journey—an intertwining of destinies!

And so, with the winds of destiny at their back and hearts filled with anticipation, Braze and Ali were now ready to face the challenges that awaited them, hand in hand, guided by the enchantment of their dance and the promise of a love yet to unfold.

That is until Braze awkwardly released her hand, a nervous chuckle escaping his lips as he became aware of just how caught up they had become in their enchanting dance. A blush tinted his cheeks as he reflected on the extraordinary moment they had shared, wondering if he had ever danced with a girl in such a way before. Memories seemed to elude him, lost in the depths of time.

As the final notes of their ethereal dance lingered in the air, Braze found himself at a loss for words. The weight of the moment hung between them, and he felt a mixture of excitement and trepidation.

As Braze and presumably Ali stepped through the ancient stone archway, they found themselves immersed in an atmosphere that seemed to defy time itself. The air was heavy with a sense of foreboding, tinged with a faint scent of decay. Dim, flickering torches lined the walls, casting eerie shadows that danced across the cold, stone floor. The walls were adorned with intricate carvings, depicting scenes of power, darkness, and forbidden knowledge.

In the heart of the chamber, they beheld a puzzle that seemed both captivating and perplexing. Before them stood a circular platform, embedded with ornate symbols of the Sith. Etched into the stone floor were cryptic markings, pulsating with otherworldly energy. The puzzle seemed to beckon them, daring them to unlock its secrets.

Braze's eyes widened with an insatiable thirst for knowledge as he gazed upon the enigmatic symbols and intricate patterns adorning the chamber. The air was heavy with an aura of mystery, drawing him deeper into the cryptic allure of the Sith Tomb. His heart quickened with a mix of excitement and trepidation, sensing that they had stumbled upon something far more profound than they had anticipated.

In the center of the chamber stood a mesmerizing circular platform, adorned with a carefully arranged series of pedestals. Each pedestal held a unique artifact, their significance veiled in ancient secrets. A delicate crystal orb radiated a soft, ethereal blue glow, captivating Braze's attention. A weathered Sith holocron beckoned to him, its faint whispers hinting at untold power. And then, there was a small vial, its contents shimmering with an otherworldly luminescence, evoking both fascination and caution.

Driven by his unyielding curiosity, Braze took a courageous step forward, his senses heightened by the enigmatic atmosphere that engulfed him. Yet, a subtle shift in the air sent an unsettling shiver down his spine, a warning of imminent danger. He turned his gaze back towards Ali, his expression a mix of wonderment and growing concern.

"H-hey, Goldy-Locks..?" he stammered, his voice betraying a mixture of apprehension and the familiar playful tone. He couldn't shake off the feeling that they had ventured into a perilous realm. Braze's instinct urged him to proceed with caution, yet the allure of discovery tugged at his adventurous spirit, leaving him torn between fear and excitement.

He had given her his back willingly and was caught up in the wonder of it all to have even really realized who or what she might be or where they were but those thoughts were seemingly catching up to him now with the gravity of all of this.

370d9lz.png

Click. Clack. Clatter.

The faint glow of green now illuminated the young girl as she casually discarded the remnants of the lightsaber she'd taken. It was fascinating just how trusting he'd been. A dance, as fun as it was, wasn't enough for her to halt her plans. Not for a Jedi. Especially not for a Jedi. He was too filled with wonderment, too young or just too green to even think she'd be an enemy. Had she ever been like that? Ever felt like there wasn't a care in this whole galaxy and that it was alright to trust?

No. All there was beatings and lessons ingrained by the pathetic Ashlan's. It was infuriating. Her gaze lingered on the piece of Kyber floating between her fingers. It was so pure, so simply good. She could feel it in her mind. A vision. Go back with Braze. Join the Jedi alongside him. Open her heart and let herself learn how to be a child again. That it wasn't too late for her to stop, for her not to be a Sith.

How infuriating.

"I told you my name is Aliris."

Lightning crackled between her fingers as she focused on the gem. Pain radiated from it. Pain, screams. They were just echoes in the Force and not physically heard, but so easily felt by the Jedi. The glow of green around her slowly bled, growing darker and darker until only a deep red remained, giving a sinister glow to the smile that now formed on Aliris's face. She was done pretending to be his friend.

She stepped past him, towards the orb. The holocron would come next, but the orb, she could feel it. It was what she was looking for. Another piece of the puzzle for the Holocron she already had. This new one, though. She'd take it, break it, make it hers. Just as Darth Strosius Darth Strosius had shown her to do with the one that belonged to her family.

"Don't follow me, don't get in my way, and I won't hurt you."

Braze Braze

Confusion seized Braze, wrapping its icy tendrils around his thoughts. The weight of the situation settled heavily upon his shoulders, making it hard to fathom the reality of what was unfolding before his eyes. It was as if time itself had slowed, stretching each passing second into an eternity, giving him a brief respite to question the gravity of the moment. As his confusion engulfed Braze like a suffocating fog, his mind struggled to make sense of the abrupt turn of events. The air felt heavy with disbelief as his gaze remained fixed on Ali, the girl he had danced with just moments ago. It was as if the very essence of the Sith Tomb had shifted, Darkening, casting a foreboding shadow over their once seemingly innocent encounter.

Confusion gripped Braze like a vise as he watched Ali's swift and calculated movements. His soft jade green eyes widened with disbelief, unable to comprehend the sudden shift in her demeanor. It was as if he had been blind to her true nature all along, deceived by her act of friendship and camaraderie. How could he have been so naive, so easily played?

His mind raced, desperately trying to make sense of the situation. The dance, the shared moments of wonder in the Sith Tomb, they were all a charade, a means to an end for Ali. The lightsaber, his trusted companion, was now in her possession, its significance lost on her as she callously discarded it. But it wasn't just the loss of his weapon that stung; it was the betrayal, the realization that he had been nothing more than a pawn in her sinister game.

His eyes, filled with hurt and bewilderment, traced every movement Ali made with a mix of fascination and dread. The atmosphere crackled with tension, as if the very air was charged with a palpable sense of betrayal. Each breath Braze took felt suffocating, as if the weight of his shattered trust was crushing his chest, making it hard to draw in even a shallow gasp of air.

His gaze remained locked on Ali, his mind desperately searching for a shred of understanding amidst the chaos. How could she betray him so effortlessly? The emotions churning within him were a tempest of disbelief, swirling with a mixture of hurt, anger, and a desperate longing for it all to be a twisted nightmare.

"B-but why?" Braze's voice quivered with a mixture of disbelief and a tinge of desperation. His words hung in the air, pleading for an answer that could somehow unravel the web of deceit that had ensnared them both. The atmosphere seemed to hold its breath, as if anticipating Ali's response, as if hoping for a glimmer of redemption that could restore the shattered fragments of trust.

The anguish within Braze was palpable, his heart heavy with a mix of disappointment, anger, and an overwhelming sense of vulnerability. The Emerald Tide, his cherished crystal that once radiated confidence and safety, had been tainted by her touch, its essence corrupted and bleeding with a malevolent red hue. The emotional turmoil within him mirrored the shattered fragments of his trust, as if the very core of his being had been violated.
The words echoed in his ears, a hollow reminder of the friendship he had believed to be genuine.

"I told you my name is Aliris." Braze perceived her voice dripping with a sinister satisfaction, her transformation complete. Braze's mind raced with questions, grappling to comprehend how he had missed the signs, how he had failed to see the darkness lurking beneath her facade.

As Ali moved past him, her intentions clear, Braze stood frozen in disbelief and confusion. The weight of the situation pressed upon him, the weight of his misplaced trust and the impending danger he now faced. He struggled to find his voice, his emotions threatening to overwhelm him.

"Don't follow me, don't get in my way, and I won't hurt you." The words hung in the air, a chilling warning that struck at the core of Braze's vulnerability. The realization of his own vulnerability hit him like a ton of bricks, his innocence shattered, replaced by the harsh reality of a world filled with deception and treachery.
In that fragile moment, Braze reached out, his voice a gentle plea laced with the remnants of their past connection. "Ali, please, reconsider. We can find another way. You don't have to succumb to the darkness," he implored, his eyes locked with hers, searching for any flicker of recognition or doubt.

His words were a desperate attempt to bridge the growing chasm between them, to sway her away from the treacherous path she had chosen. The weight of their shared experiences, the bond forged through their dance and moments of connection, seemed to hang in the balance.

But as Braze's words hung in the air, unanswered and echoing with a haunting silence, the reality of the situation seeped into his very core. The air crackled with an unspoken finality, and the hope that had clung to his every word began to wither.

His heart sank, a profound sadness settling within him. The gravity of the moment crashed down upon him, a realization that the girl he had thought he knew was a stranger draped in darkness. The path ahead seemed shrouded in uncertainty, and yet Braze's resolve remained unyielding.

The Emerald Tide, once a tiny gem that held the essence of confidence and safety, seemed to dim in the wake of Ali's actions. Its green hue, once so vibrant and enchanting, now carried a subtle undertone of betrayal, as if even the crystal itself was mourning the loss of its pure purpose. Braze's fingertips tingled with an almost electric discomfort, an echo of the emotional touch he had once felt from the crystal, now tainted by Ali's manipulation.

In that moment, Braze felt a mixture of anger and determination welling up within him. The pain of betrayal fueled a fire deep within his soul, igniting a resolve to reclaim what had been taken from him, both physically and emotionally. He clenched his fists, his knuckles turning white as he made a silent vow to himself.

As the seconds ticked by in agonizing slow motion, Braze's confusion transformed into a swirling storm of conflicting emotions. Hurt, anger, and disbelief mingled in a chaotic dance within him, threatening to consume his very being. His heart ached with a profound sense of loss, as if a piece of his innocence had been irreversibly shattered.

Ali's words, dripping with a chilling satisfaction, echoed in the chamber, amplifying Braze's inner turmoil. The sound seemed to reverberate through his core, resonating with the jumbled mess of emotions that churned within him. It was a symphony of shattered trust, a dissonant melody that played on the strings of his wounded heart.

Yet amidst the confusion and pain, a flicker of determination ignited within Braze. The hurt he felt was not a weakness to be exploited; it was a reminder of the importance of resilience and self-discovery. The very atmosphere that once filled him with wonder now seemed tainted, its allure tarnished by the harsh reality of deception and manipulation.

As Braze gathered his resolve, his gaze lingered on Ali's retreating figure. The hurt in his eyes transformed into a steely determination, a fire fueled by the depths of his wounded spirit. He vowed to reclaim what had been taken from him, both physically and emotionally, as he stepped forward into the unknown.

In that moment, Braze embraced the complexity of his emotions, channeling his confusion and hurt into a renewed sense of purpose. The path before him was shrouded in uncertainty, but he refused to be defined by this betrayal. With each step, he sought to untangle the web of deception and regain his sense of self.

The atmosphere in the Sith Tomb crackled with eerie energy, mirroring the turmoil within Braze's heart. It was a place where darkness and light intertwined, where trust was tested and loyalties were shattered. But as Braze took his first determined steps forward, he vowed to navigate this treacherous terrain, guided by the lessons learned from this painful encounter. The atmosphere may be heavy with confusion and hurt, but he refused to let it consume him.

Within the shifting chamber of the Sith tomb, an ominous atmosphere hung heavy. The walls writhed with sinister intent, casting twisted shadows that played tricks on Braze's senses. As Ali moved towards a pedestal, a trap was triggered, sending tremors through the ground.
The chamber transformed, revealing hidden alcoves adorned with dark pictographs. Shadows twisted and danced, exuding a malevolent energy that prickled Braze's skin. In this treacherous maze, every step felt perilous, the chamber conspiring to ensnare them forever.

Braze's focus shifted from Ali's betrayal to the immediate danger. They had to navigate the ever-shifting corridors to survive. His Jedi training surged, guiding his instincts amidst the chaos. The chamber taunted their fears, but Braze drew strength from his connection to the Force.

370d9lz.png

"Chit."

She should've known better. She always knew better. Nothing Sith was ever given freely. Inwardly she cursed even more than the one she just said. If she wasn't letting herself get distracted by the Padawan- No. That was passing the blame. Instead she turned her gaze to the walls, towards the pictographs as she tucked her prize away into her pocket. Ah, and of course, the Padawan was still there.

"Well, perhaps I was too hasty. Ah well. Will you fight me now? Or will you help us both escape? Your choice, kid."

Braze Braze

Within the foreboding depths of the shifting Sith tomb, as the ancient mechanisms were set into motion, a haunting voice emerged, resonating with an eerie presence. It reverberated through the dimly lit chambers, its tone commanding and filled with malevolence. The voice, every bit the embodiment of a deceased Sith Lord, carried the weight of countless dark deeds and whispered secrets.

In a chilling chorus, the voice called out, its words echoing off the cold, stone walls:

"From the shadows I arise, a force untamed,
In darkness, my power forever claimed.
In the hearts of the weak, my influence takes hold,

With each step toward the abyss, they're forever sold."

The words hung in the air, carrying a sense of foreboding and temptation. They beckoned Braze and Ali deeper into the labyrinthine corridors, enticing them to unravel the enigmatic riddle and discover the secrets hidden within. The voice seemed to draw its power from the very essence of the Sith, channeling their ideologies and twisted truths.

As Braze and Ali stood amidst the shifting walls, the weight of the words settled upon them.

Braze felt a shiver creep up his spine, his instincts warning him of the darkness that lay ahead. He couldn't help but sense the allure, the tantalizing promise of power hidden within the riddle's answer. It tugged at his curiosity, tempting him to delve deeper into the abyss that opened before them. He had to jump to an edge as the flooring shifted and gave way to the mechanical motions of this tomb.

Conflicting emotions swirled within Braze. His Jedi training urged caution and resistance, but a part of him, deep down, yearned to explore the forbidden. The voice had awakened something dormant within him, stirring a curiosity that threatened to consume him.

"THAT DOESN'T SOUND LIKE AN APOLOGY!"

Braze practically shouted trying to stay atop the shifting blocks as more and more of the flowing gave way to darkness below. It was as if there were no way forwards. Just down into the opening abyss or up towards a small reecess in the ceiling that light emanated from.

Last edited:

370d9lz.png

Aliris found her own perch as the traps activated, her brow knitting together as she stared down towards the darkness that was below. Temptation into learning more, huh? She'd gotten what she wanted, so she didn't feel the unnatural pull to explore. Right now, she just wanted to get out of here. Maybe make her own Lightsaber now that she had a piece of Kyber for it. Grant it, she needed to make sure she didn't get captured or such.

Which had her gaze shift up towards Braze.

"I don't apologize to Jedi scum. You can stay here and die, or you can work with me and we leave. But don't waste my time on anything else anymore."

Braze Braze

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom