Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith, Monsters, and Ghouls.

Tsavong Kraal found himself desolated on Wayland. A war... a battle... had taken place on some other world. Bounty Hunters had come. It was strange, the memories did not seem coherent or to weave together within the mind of Kraal. No. Bounty Hunters. They had taken him, tricked in the night after a bit too much to drink at the camp the Horde had been residing at throughout the siege of Yuuzhan'tar.

It had been a intra-faction war, other Domains laying waste to the Jungles of Yuuzhan'tar to strike at the Hrosha-Gul and the Horde.

"Where am I?" He wondered aloud, looking around.

It was a small town on the outskirts of Wayland. He was laying in the alleyway, all four wrists of the Myrshavong creature bonded by chains.

Tsavong stood, slinking into the shadows... letting the reality of his situation settle in.

"Beats me." Ferus was sitting across from [member="Tsavong Kraal"] , one arm lazily hanging at his side. His cybernetic limbs were blasted by some sort of EMP pulse, leaving him immobile. At least for the moment. The New Order and the Horde were allies, or so the Darth though. The infighting caught him in the crossfire, captured by the bounty hunters himself. He woke up only moments before Kraal, and wasn't too fond of the situation himself.

"You know why there was an attack?"

[member="Darth Ferus"]

"Domain Lah declared war on the Hrosha-Gul," he grumbled, looking at the Sith in surprise - but remembered his face from the battlefield. "I don't believe it was an offense towards myself or the will of the Yun'o. Likely, Prefect De'gara got caught with one of the Lah girls."

The Myrshavong slunk to the ground... something was wrong with his leg. A bruised hamstring, maybe. No... it felt more like it was torn.

"When did you all show up?" He was referring to the New Order.

[member="Tsavong Kraal"]

"Shortly before the fighting broke out. Came to discuss a plan or two or.. Something. I don't really remember why we came, probably has to do with the drinking. You lot have pretty powerful drinks." He let out a faint chuckle before looking out of the alleyway, towards the city itself. Well, town. Small towns had their advantageous at least when it came to hiding.

"Though, I have no idea what your terms mean. Lah? Yun'o? Hrosha-Gal? Never heard of em. Probably cause I didn't pay attention before." Or that he never paid much attention to the Horde. But hey, he hardly paid attention to the New Order itself. He turned his gaze back to the Vong and offered him a shrug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom