Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Master!

Hello there!

You may be thinking something along the lines of "hold on, a Jedi asking for a Sith Master?". Well, the Sith Master isn't actually for Kei. I'm currently in the long, drawn out process of designing a new character to form a Sith with. My last attempt at a Sith was dreadful because I was new and his story is just horrid so [member="Darth Novus"] is dead and buried, his story just went to meh quickly.

So, what am I looking for. I almost feel like this should be one of those ads where it's like "Wanted! Sith Master to do Sith! 180 Credits an hour! Sick Pay!" and things like that. What I'm actually looking for is a Sith Knight+ that I can tell a good story with and learn from, have a character learn from this Sith and grow in power. There will be quite a few threads involved in this, you'll find out why later and I'm looking for someone that I can have fun with.

On the spectrum of Sith from the [member="Darth Ignus"] to the [member="Darth Carnifex"], I'm looking for someone more towards the Ignus side of the spectrum, not a complete nutter who kills everyone and eats planets like they are simply oatmeal.

Now for the twist, why this will be such a long, long story. The idea I have is for the Sith Apprentice who I still need to name to be a kid. Yep, a little kid, probably no older than seven or eight. I like the idea of a Sith almost feeling the force potential in him, seeing the potential and basically taking him from his family. This kid then becomes a slave/waitor/butler to the Sith while learning about the force and the Sith code and all that jam and toast on the side.

Jam on toast sounds delish right now.

So yeah, who'd be interested? I need to vanish for a few hours to go watch a starwars themed circus but yeah, I'll read over all the applicants when I get back (while writing up my personal statement that should of been done for Friday, hush) and I'll judge RP's, writing style, color usage and general story telling ability to pick the person best suited to me. So yeah, thanks lads/lasses.

Kei :)

Matreya

I'm going to be coming into the whole roleplay aspect again soon, me thinks. So I'll offer Damien, who is a darkside neutral that more is like Palatine and does what he does because he feels it best for the long term goals more often than not, or [member="Valashu Elahad"].

The thing about him however, is he is slipping to the darkside only recently. He lived his life as neutral, one whom fights now for his version of what he considers justice. However, aligning himself with items of great power has changed him (Ie Sith artifacts). So in the long run, he is going to be similar to Damien, though much more physical combat based, with expertise in telekinetics and White Current illusions as his only true Sith skills.

I plan, way down the road, for him to eventually become a truer Sith, one whom knows of the arcane etcetera, but as is this could be a learning thing between the two of them. Valashu could sense the potential the boy carries, and takes him under his wing. Then from there they both grow in the shade together. It could make for a unique aspect to the darkside master-acolyte roleplay. Which as I have seen is usually, hey I'm evil, wanna be evil like me? This would be more so, hey, I have some plans for this place, want to help me enact them?

Then they grow a bond etc.

Up to you.

Thank the Force that I'm not the only person who enjoys starting my characters out as a kid to let'em grow nicely into their roles :p

Good luck! If I was more active than I am I'd offer up one of my own.

So yeah... Starwars themed circus was weird....is that even the right word to describe a gymnist chewbacca?

Anyway, I took a read over Valashu and I'm slightly impressed. I quite like the idea of this kid sort of joining with this newer darkside user, someone who isn't, as of right now, completely evil. This has also changed my plans slightly, Valashu doesn't look like someone who'll do child slavery and the like, so I was thinking we change to more along the lines of Valashu takes him from his family in the night to train him, and of course the little kid is going to resist at first, but I'm sure you'll find a way.

I plan, way down the road, for him to eventually become a truer Sith, very much the [member="Darth Carnifex"] replacement, the name everyone knows and fears, but that is way off, even though I already vaugly know how I'm going to do it. Yes I have this dude's story mostly mapped out on a sheet of A3 paper that's glued to my wall, what? I like the idea that during RP's they grow a closer bond, but then the kid, as he gets older (slowly) snaps and starts growing apart, becoming more relentless.

I like your ideas though, to be honest so yeah, we can always do them.

[member="Damien Daemon"]

First time for everything, lets see if this works :)

[member="Llevana Helas"]

The box is limiting, unless it's the Tardis :)

[member="Tirdarius"]

[member="Kei Garnik"] Be warned, however: merely being a Dark Side Force User does not make you Sith, and that goes for both you and [member="Damien Daemon"]. Starting out on that path does not mean you walk it, and the Sith are extremely careful to preserve the integrity of their ways without allowing them to be tainted. If you desire to be Sith, you'll stand with us and learn our way. Otherwise, you risk profaning our name, and that will not stand.

Matreya

[member="Tirdarius"]
Why I never! Shall I remind you dear sir, Damien was in the same Empires as you! Lol no but seriously, Kei do remember this. Damien has been Sith. He was First Apprentice, later even Emperor. But he is not anymore.

Same with Valashu, he is turning Sith, but it is going to be over time.

[member="Kei Garnik"]

So lemme know if you decide and if so, when you want to start

Matreya

Well that's an interesting looking char. I imagined you were gonna go the Anzat or Energy Vampire route. Cause they are kids for a loooooooooooong time. Lol Damien finally became a man after having his soil transfered to a new body. He doesn't remember that though.

[member="Damien Daemon"]

Nah, not my style. I'll have a character who lives till 300 but yeah, he needs some adult life lol

Everything's wrapped up my end so if you wanna take this to PM's to discuss how we do this then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom