Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Lord recruiting a Shadow Hand

So Abyss has now ascended to the rank of Sith lord, and with it comes the time for greater things than just the hunt for the next title. He has already found a apprentice to teach in the ways of the sith, someone to continue his legacy, but for what he has planned now he needs more than that.

The Shadow Hand is a rank or title that was often given to rouge darksiders/dark jedi/witches by sith lords and comes with a lot of duties but also with a lot of advantages. In case of Abyss, the advantages range from (IC):

-Dark side and general force training, in a mix of jedi and sith methods.

-access to Abyss assets, like vast monetary resources, a cult of brainwashed slaves, and eyes and ears on several planets.

-The freedom of doing things your own way, as long the end result is right

Duties are (IC):

-Loyalty to Abyss, doing things without asking questions.

-Keeping your allegiance secret no matter what

-Moral can't matter

OOC I am looking for someone who posts at least almost regularly, and has no problem with being part of things beyond simple training, and is willing to put his character in dangerous situations without support.

This is a position for any darksiders that are not sith, as training another sith would go against Abyss core philosophy. I am mainly looking for someone at padawan level to train from the ground, so no knight please (I don't think this is very attractive to knights anyway.)

So anyone interested?

[member="Darth Ferox"] It's a nice idea but IC Abyss is pretty pissed that his promising apprentice has disappeared lol. Also he is a character that was perfect as a sith in my eyes, I don't know if he would really fit the job.

Lol. Yeah sounds good man. I actually had an idea how it could play out: Pha'ra comes back, but Abyss denies him the right to become a sith apprentice again, because he already has one. He trains him as shadow hand, but because Pha'ra has the right ambitions and learns the sith way in secret, and one day Abyss realizes his potential (When he hit knighthood lol) and grants him his sith title and rank, or somethinglike this.[member="Darth Ferox"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom