Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Knight (19/male) searching mandalorian Clan for a temporary relationship

So I have put much thought into it, consider my options and stalking through every existing faction on chaos (slightly exaggerated). As a sith everyone just said "yo join the First Order, they are pretty darkside yo", but Abyss really hates the first order, even more than the mandos lol. With the OS of the map the reaming major players are the FA, GA and the mandos (and some others but its seems like the TKO and SSC mostly do their own things what is pretty chill, but I want Abyss to continue his fight in an intergalactic war lol).

So the order for how much Abyss hates each of them is GA, FO, Mandos, what means that the he will join the clans but I have no intention to make him a mandalorian, but remain sith and work as mercenary/teacher/advisor, at least if any clan wants to have him. If you are a young, good looking clan interested in a sith to help you out, holla at me.

6358954263532809321917001723_tumblr_mp15cdaYDG1r67id1o2_500.gif

Matreya

Clan Daemon accepts Force users, and seeks to make them master. However there is an oath of fealty that must be made IC.

I can link to the faction. If you like.

[member="Darth Abyss"]

Matreya

Well, being heavily lenient for most stuff, gotta sayif you have issues that will bash the rules of the Daemons, not many Clans out there that will be useful for you.

As is, its a simple alteration to what is done to be able to fit in. PM and we can talk about what could be done to fix you up, if you like!

[member="Darth Abyss"]

Rekali the Hutt

R
Darth Abyss said:
Looked up your clan. Sadly it seems like Abyss might has some violent and egotistical tendencies that wouldn't mix with your rules that well.

[member="Damien Daemon"]
A sith claiming he can't tone down his violent and egotistical tendencies to join/work with/spy on/infiltrate the Daemon Clan probably won't fit in in any of the Mandalorian Clans to be completely honest.

Maybe I expressed myself wrong. I want to make Abyss a allie to a clan, not a real member of a clan as he will never submit to something different than the sith code. Mabye you are right and there is no place for him with the mandos and that is completely okay for me, I am just checking out my options. If I would go down the path of infiltration I obviously make him fit in but isn't exactly what I am looking for.

[member="Rekali the Hutt"]

[member="Spencer Varanin"] definitely an option, but I feel like I would miss out on fun faction stuff.

Rekali the Hutt

R
[member="Darth Abyss"]

I actually included "working with" in my bubble. But if you're afraid of fun faction stuff, well. I feel like everytime I see you you're leading the charge in a Sith Raid on target X with nobody helping you out. Quite frankly I don't see how you going off and doing Rule of Two stuff is any different from what you've been up to. In any case though, look around for minor factions. Make some connections with some other sith writers. Think of some cool things to do, and ask if you can help with other people's cool things to do.

The Sith will rise onto the map again. They always do. Just be patient, and build your character up in the meantime with some training/relationship building/raiding, etc. You got this bro.

[member="Darth Abyss"]

Lets rule of two this up, shake some trees and the like. Build a power base loyal completely to you instead of leftovers from the OS. I'd be down with helping you on that. Would be the first time I've participated in such an RP as it was.

Matreya

Rekali the Hutt said:
A sith claiming he can't tone down his violent and egotistical tendencies to join/work with/spy on/infiltrate the Daemon Clan probably won't fit in in any of the Mandalorian Clans to be completely honest.
Truest words in the thread.

[member="Darth Abyss"]

Right off the bat we could go mess with the Kaleesh. Part of the reason I made Phar'ra was because I loved the religion they had, being when you died you could ascend to godhood based on your actions in life. Your honor, your skill in battle, and more Sith stuff like how much people feared them and their altar.

Phar'ra personally views Sith as living gods. Why not do a thread to bring the Kaleesh to worship you? They'd be completely loyal, and a good start to a power base fit of a Sith such as yourself.

We can then make alliances and ultimately make Abyss a Dark Lord of the Sith. I think the character and you as a writer could do very well with that, especially as you're not one to cut corners.

Just because you're not factioned doesn't mean you miss out. Heck, I was seriously factioned once on this character but I still participate in invasions and the occasional dominion as an ally / opposition. You just gotta get out there make friends and allies icly instead of the easy route of "I belong to faction"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom