Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Invasion Rewards: Open Lessons

[[I would suggest you all check yourself, you are all using abilities higher then your characters experience level and who disobeys a ten foot sith who can control a giant kaiju... recommendation is all stop fighting and get in line.]]

Lunasi Vizsla

L
((I am going to stop fighting from here, cause the attacks you guys doing are most of the time made up like biased. It already started at your first rp's where you did not notice you were being force choked and all of a sudden knew everything and retained perfect balance and control to utilize your attacks then after I have said something about techniques all of a sudden Urak goes MASTER rank force cloak.... and Atrace your attacks... just sigh... You were basically getting your neck crushed in my previous rp and rp like nothing happens... Guys look over the RP rules about godmodding and powergaming >< Because you can rp whomever for me to 'stand down' but first of all this is IC! Not ooc... Second of all I wouldn't have killed you guys cause I have no permission. I can go on and write 5 more para's easily why your attacks made no sense at all.)

[member="Urak"]
[member="Darth Praelior"]
[member="Atrace"]

Pandora utilized the force jump to go downstairs and went off after that. She got bored of playing with the two of them.

Urak

Umbra Bellator|Sith Assassin
To pandora, i wasnt using a force cloak. I was using the stealth-field tool on my utility belt, that assassins use. I would not consider this godmodding, and frankly, when you just try to force choke someone, do you really expect that person to just let it happen? another thing, Just because you started to force choke me, does not mean i am paralyzed. I can tell you are just in denial that your oh so perfect plan didnt work. Sorry pandora, im just not going to let it happen. :/

Lunasi Vizsla

L
((This is my last post here...j/s.. #1~ I am not in denial cause I know that I can legit roleplay~ I won't utilize the force when using a stealth field tool! + Force sensitivity doesn't go away by using it, #2 plus have you ever made an request thread for such an item or have a thread where you obtained that item~ Soo lol! Don't start please..cause I already have shut you down... and I tell you this once again.. This is OOC not IC so, always post between brackets... roleplaying 101))

Urak

Umbra Bellator|Sith Assassin
Lol thats funny. the invisibility was from the stealth-field, i used the force to erase my presence with the dark side, Although it is not master level, its still good enough to stop an Acolyte who thinks shes all that. I have read the RP rules, and they say nothing about it.

As the infighting broke loose, and tensions rose, another apprentice clad in red low-cut robes and wearing a black wardens cloak approached from the shadows to this gathering of Acolytes. Very much unlike the others whom seemed immature and foolishly disobeying a Sith Lord, whilst they themselves were not even true One Sith until their ascension to knighthood, the blonde seemed to exude a presence of darkness itself, an impressionable aura of self-awareness and confidence. Perhaps it was her inborn passion for the love of the dark side, but she was clearly much more aware of the situation and its potential consequences than the fools who cared much less and disobeyed the orders of someone with far greater power than the entire group of them combined. "I am Silara Vantai, apprentice to [member="Darth Veles"]." Silara explained, following the directions that the Sith lord had given them, even if she had likely not been speaking to the Vahla teen that had been all but tucked away from the immediate area.

[member="Darth Praelior"]

The dathomiri didn't even hesitate for a moment and ignored the other Acolytes who so arrogantly dared disobey the orders of a Lord. She knew she could defend herself, she knew what she could do to others when she fought but she also knew she had still much to learn and instead of acting recklessly and succumb ever so easily to her violent desires, wasting her anger on some over-confident Acolytes, she would obey. Liskarr knew that through obeying she would fight so there was no need of maddening a Lord and that, when the time came, she would ascend within the ranks of the Sith and achieve such power that her chains would be broken....and then she would be free to kill anyone she desired to see dead. Since the very day she joined the Sith, she made a promise to live for and by its code. Silently, the half-Zabrak got into line and bowed her head when standing in front of [member="Darth Praelior"], the burning anger and natural-power within her being almost palpable in the air around her. Liskarr only answered what she was asked, no more no less, "My name is Liskarr Drek" She did not look at the Sith, she wouldn't unless asked or until she considered herself an equal in power to Darth Praelior and she still had a long way to go before that. It was interesting how her expression and body remained under such self-control while her eyes and everything within her burned with rage and desire for violence and power.

Alaki briefly gazed at the fighting Acolytes, her red eyes casting a disapproving glance. Even though the teenage girl considered herself to much less than any of them due to her background as a Jedi, she could not understand the incredible arrogance to ignore the wise words of the powerful Sith Lords. But then again, not everyone was a Sith material. The less arrogant Sith Acolytes lived to reach their Knighthood, the higher the chance of Alaki becoming a true Sith.

Clad in her usual tattered clothes that showed signs of many fights, the young Chiss approached the group. Her wrapped feet moved silently on the floor as she walked past the disrespectful Acolytes, no longer looking at them and paying them no more attention. Indeed, her focus shifted purely towards the powerful Zeltron. Just her presence radiated power and the Dark Side of the Force, telling everyone this woman deserved respect. It was quite the opposite of Alaki's presence; the girl's signature clearly showed her lack of training and experience, but more importantly, it reeked of light, one of the remnants of her life as a Jedi Padawan. She may have fallen and joined the Sith, but the Chiss had yet to turn her body into a conductor of the Dark Side and let it corrupt her completely.

Not daring to look directly into her eyes, as the Sith Lord might take it as a challenge, the teenage girl continued to stare at the ground. When close enough to [member="Darth Praelior"], the blue skinned humanoid fell on her knees and bowed into kowtow until her forehead touched the ground. After this display of respect and utter submission, the girl got back to her feet and stood up, still keeping her head low in a bow. "Darth Praelior, I thank you for spending your precious time with a lowly Dark Jedi Padawan such as myself. My name is Alaki."

The young Dathomiri looked at the newly arrived Chiss with curiosity and...annoyance. Of course, the respect the Chiss had shown to Darth Praelior she understood completely but such exaggerated manner of belittling oneself she found disgusting. Liskarr would always show the due respect to the ones who attained more power than herself but still she didn't think so little of herself as to kiss the floor where anyone walked unless that someone was her Master or the Dark Lord himself. Nevertheless, what hassled her the most was the insufferable stench that emanated from the Dark Jedi Padawan....light. Liskarr had never known light, since the day she was born she was naturally an angered-filled being with aggressive and dark tendencies that would never have reasons to work in benefit of anything other than herself and that was simply enraged by the mere attempt of control one might have tried over her. That was until she joined the Sith to whom she willingly submitted and worshipped despite the fact that she would never lower herself in such way unless she had failed to do something or was directly ordered to kneel. Now, she did understand partially the reasons of the Chiss to bow in such deep way once she sensed the light in her, the blue-skinned humanoid most probably had a harder time proving herself worthy of the Sith-teachings coming from a past bounded to light, but that did not remove her distaste towards the action of kneeling completely.

[member="Alaki"]

[[note any and all stealth technology requires a tech sub and completion of restricted item challenge so no you do not have a stealth field nor do you know the technique to mask your presence with the darkside as that is a highly skilled sith spell]]

Balaya watched the scene play out and stood there while the beasts head nuzzled her shoulder for a moment, she wanted to snap, to release the order and let Glitter end these apprentices fighting but that would be against the Dark Lords Mandate. That would be detrimental to the cause while she watched the smart one not do anything and two more appear. Her eyes tracking both of them as she spoke rubbing the mouth of the large creature.

"In time Glitter, in time you'll get to eat." She patted it and a long tongue came out while the tip licked her. Balaya turned her head towards the others who were in a line and she walked seeing them. "Very good." Barring more just disobeying Balaya moved forward towards all of them and spoke now moving to stand behind and trail a finger along each girls shoulder. "You have obeyed that means you have brains in your heads, means when I tell you to get angry you are going to do it."

Lightning crackled in her hand while she stood there. "Get angry, harness your rage and push it into every fiber of your being and open yourself to the darkside." She was looking at them before extending her hand to send the shocks at them.

[member="Liskarr Drek"] [member="Alaki"] [member="Silara Vantai"]

Just those two words "Get angry" where enough to wreak the burning rage inside of the young Dathomiri who's body, mind and soul rejoiced at the feeling of letting the darkness flow through her freely. The Force that emanated from her small figure could only be compared to the savagery of a wild beast when enraged, consuming every single aspect of her being in less than seconds once it lost its restrains. As soon as she saw the bolts moving towards her the Acolyte grabbed her saber in amazing speed and ignited one of its ends, quickly moving it in a defensive manner while aiding the block with the Force as she locked her feet in a firm stance making the bolt aimed at her ground on the ignited blade. The impact of the spark against the saber was enough to make her take a step backwards and the only thing that kept it from making her fall was her balance, the quick movement of her light-saber and the defense supported by the Force that deflected partially the strength of the collision. After that she moved swiftly away from the other Acolytes, the more space she had to move the more difficult it would be to aim at her. She bend her knees lowering herself to the ground in an awaiting position, one of her knees almost touching the ground as she stood on the tip of her foot. Liskarr didn't ignite the second blade of her double-saber seeing as swiftness was better when confronted with long-range attacks and having the two blades ignited would lower her speed. Her yellow eyes, now invaded by the flame of anger, where locked in [member="Darth Praelior"] expecting another attack.

Nodding to let [member="Darth Praelior"] know she understood her instruction, the Chiss closed her red eyes and took a deep breath. This reminded her of a Jedi meditation, the only difference being that she had yet to learn how to properly summon her anger and hate when needed. Due to her former training, it was far from easy. As a Sith Acolyte, she may have understood it much better, but as a fallen Padawan, he sub-consciousness fought against rage, extinguishing it with peace and tranquility before the sparks ignited her heart and truly set it aflame. It did not help to feel the Dark Side surrounding her; Alaki desperately wished to draw it inside her body, she needed to finally take hold of its power and energy, yet she simply could not muster up the necessary passion to do that.

And then, all of the sudden, her body was struck by the teacher's Force lightning. The teenage Chiss felt the Dark Side course through her body in that moment as it forcefully inserted itself into her being and caused enough pain to make her feel like her insides were being ripped apart. That, plus the corrupting influence of the power pushed the former Padawan further, helping her find that passion she so desperately needed. While the pain forced her to her knees, the girl had finally found what she hated and focused on the emotion, fueling it.

The Zeltron's Force lightning reminded her of Coruscant. As a weak Padawan, she had fought against the Sith, blinded by Light until her opponent hit her with the very same power as Darth Praelior. That defining moment reminded Alaki of her own weakness. Wishing to be more than just a pathetic fallen Jedi, to have the power to become a Sith, to prove the other Acolytes that she was not another filth who has joined the Sith only to save their own pathetic life. The blue skinned teenager hated herself for being a weakling. A true Sith would never be this frail, a true Sith would have deflected the lightning.

Angered, she barely noticed the Dark Side finally finding its way into her body. While the Chiss' Force signature still indicated the girl was a Light Sided Padawan, one would be able to feel her anger and the Dark Side of the Force flowing through her body, slowly erasing the light and corrupting her soul.

Hissing in pain and anger, the teenager got up, her red eyes opening and staring right at the teacher. No longer she felt fear. No, that has been replaced by hate. She wanted to destroy someone, something, anything!

Still and silent a shadow's sight was set upon the Acolytes and the Sith Lord. The Dathomirian walked to the line her tall figure now visible, ignoring the senseless fight that had gestated between the humans and the Vahla and lowered her head when in presence of [member="Darth Praelior"], "I do not speak my name Darth Praelior, unless you wish to hear my name and not my pseudonym" Her cold voice said, with respect but without flinching. 'Eikrie' was her past name, a vestige of the times in which she dwelled in the light she now despised with every ounce of strength that her body held.

She then heard the Sith Lord's words as her anger slowly started overcoming her completely, consuming her. She was surprised at how the other Dathomirian, a young teenager, could pump such rage so quickly. Nevertheless, Angelus's anger came slowly but it was one so deep that barely none could match it. It was pure hate, the mere fact of sensing it was enough to intimidate her foes and she wondered if the same effect would fall upon the Acolytes around her. Her yellow eyes locked into the Sith's attack and he quickly jumped backwards, avoiding the spark of lighting in the last second and earning a slight burn and numb sensation on her left side that she was able to ignore. Without rush she guided her hands to her waist and grabbed the hilts of her light-sabers, one had belonged to her dead sister, to the reason why she was standing here today, she ignited the sabers. The left one had a dark-red color in its blade while the right one was completely black with a smoky glow surrounding it. She moved into a basic defensive stance of the Soresu, a combat-style in which she was still unexperienced but the only style she knew that centered in defense.

Her mind was only set on the Darth as her body strengthened with a slow, passive and destructive anger that only showed its true, blood-thirsty nature in her yellow eyes that leaked rage and aggressiveness.

[member="Liskarr Drek"]

Atrace

Self Proclaimed Sith Elite
Atrace already angry at the events that had taken place heard the sith lord say the words get angry was infuriated he could feel the darkness overwhelm him he was angry nothing mattered to him anymore other than releasing the rage that he had been storing within him.

Atrace felt sparks of lightning lick the air around him he knew the sith lord was testing the acolytes. He grabbed his saber a crimson blade he brought the saber towards the path of the attack. Lightning now engulfed the saber Atrace looked at the sith lord his yellow eyes filled with hate "am I angry enough for you"

"Not nearly enough."

"Oh children... she brought us children."

"Hush now we are looking at possible masters."

"Oh stow it."

The chattering was there, Balaya looked at each of the apprentices and stopped the lightning as Elara appeared at her side and small child carrying a with voices coming out of it. She had spread far and wide with a net to find more crystals for the apprentices or at least the ones who knew how to use their abilities. Slowly Balaya picked up the box taking it in one hand and holding it open. The prismatic crystals changing colors with the emotions around them.

"I never said draw your sabers apprentices, I said get angry. If you wish to continue learn to listen properly to your masters otherwise less forgiving sith might take exception to such an insult." She moved first going down the line to [member="Silara Vantai"] and between her fingers taking one of the crystals out as it insulted and cheered, glowing near her face. "Ah it likes you apprentice." She continued down the line preforming the same with each crystal for [member="Eikrie Daom"], [member="Alaki"], [member="Liskarr Drek"] and @Atrace.

The box still full but the voices for each unique while her saber came out and was speaking. "Those crystals are very special each a living being who is a member of the Dark'chyld, they serve their masters but it will take all of your power and skill. For ones stronger then you this would be an easy feat for ones who don't listen or know how to feel their anger, feel their rage and passion it will take work.

She eyed the chiss and starred down at her from the height bringing her hand back out as she spoke. "As for you, do you think it makes you weaker where you are from child? I came from the mandalorians, from Junction when the sith bombed and poisoned the world. I fought against my nature saying I was something else and it was only when I accepted it that I found... peace as it were in this hatred, so until you can feel it for yourself...." Balaya trailed off as she pushed a spell.

The energies were there and easy to get, sith magics one of her fields and she pushed power, rage, hatred and every other emotion she was feeling from those in the area. Her empatrhy letting her feel it and the darkside channel it into the apprentice so she felt it and could use it to drown those doubts, and be stronger then those around her with a master addictive power augmenting her. Just like Eruni when she had been empowered by her master to fight and kept coming back until she was strong enough to resist.

"There now doesn't it feel better, the jedi master I fought on Alderaan thought so, your older sister you will have to see when the time comes."

The voices of unknown origin caused the young Chiss to look for the source, only to find out what sounded like a sentient being was a crystal. Surprised, the teenager continued to stare into the box, watching the crystals change colors and listening to their chatter. Having never seen anything like that, she immediately deemed the strange crystals to be quite rare, as no Jedi she had met possessed such a thing. Because of that, [member="Darth Praelior"]'s gift surprised the Chiss even more. A lowly Dark Jedi Padawan by no means deserved one of the crystals. Students of more worth, the true Sith who have studied the right path for much longer than her. But if the Sith Master presented her with something like this, Alaki would by no means return the crystal, taking the opportunity as she might not get another one.

Taking the crystal into her hand, she held it gently between her fingers, listening to its words. Such an interesting little thing, yet with the potential of becoming utterly devastating if wielded by the right person...

Shifting her attention back to the Zeltron Sith Master, the blue skinned girl lowered her hand holding the crystal and listened to the woman's words, explaining the nature of the crystals. From the gathered information, it seemed it would be impossible for the Chiss to use the unique crystal for some time, at least until she learned how to let out her passion properly. The major setback called Jedi training threatened to toss more obstacles under her feet. She may have deemed the Jedi teachings wrong a long time ago, but habit is like an iron jacket.

Upon suddenly hearing the Sith Master adress her, the Chiss gulped. Time seemed to slow down as she expected the crystal to be taken back, as she was unworthy of having one. Failure as a Jedi, the same as a Sith. Maybe she should have died instead of joining the enemy to save her life. Such a selfish thing she did in hopes of extending her life and becoming as powerful as the Sith, but how could a Padawan who was too weak-willed to resist the temptation of power become a strong Sith? Her rank has never even been on the pyramid of the Sith hierarchy, Dark Jedi Padawans such as her nothing more than weaklings, filth, just the title an insult used by the Sith among themselves.

Alaki did not dare to look at the Zeltron, or to make any noise. She just stood there, listening. The Chiss fully understood she had to embrace her new identity as a student of the Sith, yet the remains of the Jedi Padawan still resided in her body and mind. Learning something and believing it for so many years, only to toss it all aside and accept the exact opposite, the fear of the unknown, that was what continued to prevent the Chiss from shedding her Jedi part. Unlike the majority of the Sith Acolytes, the fallen Padawan still knew little about the Sith Order, despite spending countless nights in the library and taking in the knowledge.

Then the spell hit her and the young Chiss found herself overwhelmed by the passion wrapping around her body. No light still present inside her could possibly prevent the darkness from spreading, consuming her mind and body alike. At first it hurt, almost like Force lightning as she sub-consciously tried to resist, her body shaking violently. Lust for power soon replaced the fear she felt and the teenager realized she enjoyed it. The Dark Side, the greatest of all powers, the right way of life. It felt liberating, exciting. The Padawan finally fell dead, replaced by a Sith Acolyte. While she still held the title of a Dark Jedi Padawan, Alaki felt different. The Dark Side radiating from the beings around suddenly seemed natural.

"Yes," the blue skinned girl moaned, still recovering from the unexpected burst of emotions in her body, "Much better... Thank you for helping me find the right path, [member="Darth Praelior"]."

[member="Eikrie Daom"] [member="Liskarr Drek"]

The silver and blonde headed Acolyte's attention was lured by the source of the unknown voices and turned to immense curiosity when she saw the emitters of the chatter where sentient crystals, something she had never seen or heard of before. She was even more surprised when [member="Darth Praelior"] offered them, just Acolytes unworthy of the Sith-teachings, such a rare gift. She lowered her head once more when she took her crystal and listened carefully to the Sith Lord's words while inspecting the sentient-gift both with look and touch. Something just felt right about it and she would put aside her impatience to use the crystal when she was sure she was prepared for it.

Liskarr's attention then went to the Dark Jedi Padawan and the Sith Lord, watching with amazement what the Sith was capable of despite the fact that her expression stayed blank. However, she couldn't resist but to smirk at the results it had in the Chiss, now she felt like one of them and Liskarr saw her as an equal the same second she felt the Light abandoned her. The Dathomiri mouthed a soundless "welcome" to the Chiss before returning her face to the blank expression and her attention to the Sith Lord.

[member="Alaki"]

Balaya looked at the chiss and smiled to that while she moved. "Now each of you will be able to bring that crystal and use it in your saber, there is a value in having a saber that can be taught to get into an opponents head while you focus on weakening them. There is value in nurturing the next crop of acolytes into knights and there is value in makling sure each of you know how to corrupt the flesh of those under you. Whoever preforms well we be taught alchemy, the rest will still learn how to harness their rage into power, into becoming a juggernaut of a fighter. Now take that rage and push it into every muscle and sinew, down itno the very marrow as you let the darkside empower you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom