Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Familiar?

So I recently been playing around with the Idea of sith spawn and sith familiars, and I came up with something that sounds a bit strange to myself, so I figured I ask you all if it a. is possible, b. should be done lol?

For the idea: So I have seen Familiars being used a few times, and the one that stood out was a vong shaped (whatever) thing that could fuse with the creators body. That was a cool concept in itself, but I thought a bit further.

The whole Idea started when I thought about making sith spawn in general, with starweird as base for the creatures. Now starweird can basically materialize out of nothing but energy. If one would create a familiar out of an alchemical altered starweird, would it be possible to summon that creature out of nothing but the creators dark side energy as well as make it disappear again?

I know this is kinda weird lol, but I'm pretty unsure about this whole thing myself lol.

[member="Darth Abyss"], I have my own "Sithspawn"

Click the "nemesis" link that I have.

Its has been done before. Not a lot of people do it because a familiar can be killed like everything else and some require a lot of dev for them. So, not a lot of people go through that route unless its a very powerful creature.

As for doing what you are coming up with? Unless you plan on catching one yourself, then good luck. Because someone has a bounty out for others to catch them, and no one has responded with trying to get one.

[member="Nick Imura"] I know that sith spawn and familiars in general are very much possible, but the thing that I am unsure about is: If one transforms a starweird into a familiar will it still be possible for it to appear/disappear by will?

[member="Darth Abyss"], unless you specifically know teleportation well enough to not only transport yourself, but others? Then sure. Maybe extend that to a "summoning" Otherwise, the best I can come up with, is summoning of Dark Sided Spirits. However, when it tends to happen, its very powerful force users, or ghost who have refused to go quietly.

Is it possible? Maybe. Should you do it? Maybe. Will it be a cool thing to do? Yeah. Is it worth it? Not in my opinion. No.

Sithspawning is very interesting, and Familiars have endless possibilities. However, they also have their limitations. Ophidia's Nagajj is one that merges with her body. Much like the Vongspawn you mentioned.

Immediately when reading your idea, I am reminded of a sub I myself took inspiration from: [member="Sage Bane"] 's Hadzuska Rowa. I realise it is not exactly the same, but perhaps the sub can be enlightening and inspirational.

In general, I think this is a worthwhile idea to pursue and I would be interested in hearing what a Codex Judge would have to say on the matter.

[member="Darth Abyss"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom