Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Bounties

Field Marshall Strider Garon has pulled out of the cantina's in the backwater parts of the galaxy so that Clan Varad could once again serve. Sith bounties need to be collected. As it stands I'm looking for a Sith or two to deliver to him, mostly alive, so if there are any brave souls out there who want to rumble let me know.

Disclaimer: After your apprehension I am in no way responsible for the accosting that Strider has in store for you.

Louise

here for your dad
@[member="Ermac Laith"], she tends to go out looking for exotic creatures, so really that can give you lots of planets to play ball on. Just anywhere where there's a nice mix of local fauna will do me fine. :)

Just wanted to let you know I'm having fun with the thread and hope that you're enjoying yourself. I'm so used to combat that the way this is playing out is intriguing. Maybe it'll turn bloody but not many people take the time to start off with subtly to begin with.

The Khornite in my screams for blood but my inner Tzneetchian is sated, lol

@[member="Evelynn"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom