Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith as a race

Tellos

[member="Silara"] I'll end this by saying I doubt they are truly 100% gone. I'll agree their scant few left. But given that every time the jedi admit they have NEVER gone through all of sith space nor have the republic from my readings and it ALWAYS ended at korriban they missed plenty of planets.

[member="Silara"]

This could be my sleep talking, but I still find it hard to believe the Jedi can be so trough in exterminating a whole race. Look at the Empire, they though the Jedi were dead and gone yet obi won kenobi, the one guy you;d think Vader could easily track down and kill, was alive and well. I am sure that IF [member="Tellos"] could pull off a rise of the purebloods it would be more of a small villiage of people. Maybe ones that were smart enough not to stay in one area....maybe due to a difference of opinions...?

Hakora Feanor said:
Maybe ones that were smart enough not to stay in one area....maybe due to a difference of opinions...?

Silara said:
The reason why the Sith were so easily/totally wiped out was that they stuck around Ziost and Korriban and nearby planets for the entirety of their existence, rarely leaving the area. If you do find any remnants, it's going to be on one or two planets, maybe a few more, with pockets ranging in the upper hundreds or lower thousands.

Tellos

[member="Hakora Feanor"] Again my idea is any communtiy of them is likely one who stayed out of the wars for a LONG time. Likely realizing that trying to knock over the republic openly was getting them no where.

[member="Hakora Feanor"]
Considering Silara's master was a Sith pureblood, I never said it was impossible to be one, I merely said it was highly improbable - borderline impossible - to discover a large civilization of them.

Lurcano Car'dann

"Kark you, I won't do what you tell me."
[member="Tellos"] Not only is what your suggesting a logistical nightmare but I also doubt that the top priority for the Jedi is to genocide every member of the Sith race. They probably couldn't be arsed to deal with them. Plus, there are millions of planets app over the galaxy. How the hell are they supposed to search them all to be a hundred percent sure all Sith are dead. In all likelihood, the Sith probably reedèd themselves into oblivion and what's left of them is some weird half breed type thing that would r shunned by everyone. You should forget about trying to create a world that's actually technologically advanced and is populated by Sith. You could play a. With if you wanted I guess, but it'd be strange as fuck for you to ever we another one of your race.

Tellos

[member="Lurcano Car'dann"] That was my point. In case you didint read it. My point is I suspect colonies exist just likely long since having dropped off the proverbial radar. Also I never said I was making any of that please read before you post?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom