Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Alchemy

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Let's not be so hostile about this guys. He's asking a question, no need to mess with him.

Morna, Sith Alchemy is a very rare trait, with numerous different applications. To quote Naga Sadow "If you asked me to teach you the secrets I will ask you for three vials of blood, one fron someone you love, one from someone you hate, and one from yourself." It's not something you get for free, and as Morna is a bit of a free spirit, not really getting tied down anywhere not a lot of people will want to teach it, due to not being able to get 'paid' for it and not being sure your teaching will be used as you desire. Overall I'm not sure Alchemy would fit Morna all that well, as I don't see him as the type to plot to unleashing plagues or hordes of unnatural beasts on people.

The thing is, I intend to reel him in with a few people in some thread to make him stay, I'm planning on making him break down somehow and then a person (unknown to even me right now) that will build him back up into something else. He will end up completely different, and so I am starting small with just some basics in Sith Alchemy. Getting him on the right path, then let the real work begin.

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Then my recommendation would be to join whoever you're going to join and do some work for that faction, get your feet dirty, and show them your dedication to their cause. I suspect you'll find it quite a bit easier to get yourself a teacher when you're thoroughly entrenched into the community than when you're saying you'll join it and get involved later.

I am in with the Lords of the Fringe. currently and they may have a few Alchemists, I know that Ashin has another character than can possibly teach me, But Jon seems busy all the time with other threads and characters. So I wont go and mess around where I will not do any good. Other than that, I know that Dranok uses Magic, which is the main branch of Sith alchemy in a way I believe (correct me if I am wrong on that please.) and so I am pretty deep with the Fringe, but for the Sith? no I was there for about a month, OOC and then I left.

I was just asking generally who would as, they could also help lead my character to the even darker side than he already is.
@[member="Valik"] and thank you for all of your help.

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Morna Imura said:
I am in with the Lords of the Fringe. currently and they may have a few Alchemists, I know that Ashin has another character than can possibly teach me, But Jon seems busy all the time with other threads and characters. So I wont go and mess around where I will not do any good. Other than that, I know that Dranok uses Magic, which is the main branch of Sith alchemy in a way I believe (correct me if I am wrong on that please.) and so I am pretty deep with the Fringe, but for the Sith? no I was there for about a month, OOC and then I left.

I was just asking generally who would as, they could also help lead my character to the even darker side than he already is.
@[member="Valik"] and thank you for all of your help.
I love Jon to death, but he's very busy as is and IIRC his baby is due in january, so I wouldn't really go to him forbtraining at the moment. As for Magic, Sith Magic and Sith Alchemy are two distinctly different branches of the Force. Talent in one doesn't mean talent in the other, for example Valik, while a pro-tier alchemist, has 0 talent in Magic. Dranok has actually been looking for a teacher in Alchemy, as he doesn't know it himself.

And no problem on the help. I'd recommend going to the dark jedi brotherhood's page on Alchemy, as while I have an issue or two with it for the most part it's a solid entry, best on alchemy I've seen. I'm not sure the fringe has any alchemists besides myself and a couple of Jon's characters, though I probably won't be teaching it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom