Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Alchemy

I would like to have some training in Sith alchemy. if anybody knows, and can teach me that would be great. Currently I only have a very small amount of knowledge in the Metal working aspects of Sith alchemy, and thats it. So I would like to further myself in that, andor learn about the Bio Tech that can be made Via Sith Alchemy.

I once was a Sith, and who says that I am not one now? just because I have the Spell weaver title does not take away the fact that I am Dark sided. And if I am not a Sith, That can give you a chance to convert me to one.

If you wont teach me, then why did you post in the first place?

I know how to manipulate the midi-chlorians in another being to accelerate their healing, bring them back from the brink of death and even improve their vitality and life. I am also on the verge of unlocking the secret of ever lasting life, although I need to create a development thread to unlock this secret on someone. My understanding of the midi-chlorians are so that I can name the components that make it and describe each one in detail: the pneumica, the anima and the aperion.

I have the ability to create various weapons, by feeding life to various inanimate objects through the science of Sith Alchemy to augment them in the dark side, making them more powerful through secret Sith rituals and incantations. I know how to manipulate another create into becoming a Levithan, which can mean anything in the form of a creature who has been twisted and warped through Sith Alchemy, which in the definition of it's basic is to either give or manipulate life in another object or sententious being.

And none of this comes into comparison to the fact that I am not going to teach you a damn thing.

JackSparrow300.jpg

Savvy?

Valeria Ilara

She Who Sits Astride The Galaxy
@[member="Morna Imura"] - let me clarify their point politely. There's a difference between a Sith and a regular Dark-sider; a Sith ascribes to a very specific philosophy and methods of teaching/training. You'd need to be part of their religion, essentially - all Force traditions are a religion in some way - to be able to receive their benefits.

Who says I'm not getting there? ;) @[member="Darth Moridin"]

I know what you mean, I was just wondering why the could not extend alittle bit as I am wanting to further my character story.

Valeria Ilara

She Who Sits Astride The Galaxy
Sometimes it just doesn't work that way. Some things are tradition - the RL Stonemasons would not teach their secrets to those outside their guild. The same thing applies here.

You have to be in the right group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom