Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Alchemy Masters WANTED

Darth Grimoire

D
Looking for Sith Alchemy Masters who can forge steel and imbue it with dark powers. Grimoire needs a sinister set of armor that as well supplies darkside energy as a shielding, also encapsulates her style of Sith, which is Darth Vader if we was even more metal with some gothic terror thrown in.

I am told that [member="Isley Verd"] [member="Ostanes"] [member="Draco Vereen"] are the best around on the site. Everyone is open to the task by the way.

I want to get the massive dev thread this will require done and dusted before I iron out the details for the tech submission.

As for a payment OOCly Id love to develop a sort of relationship with who ever takes on the task. In the same way Darth Hauntruss and Rave Merrill had an understanding once. IC'ly I'll try my best to sort something out. All up to you guys how you want to play this.

This is what the armor in question will look like:

Grimoire_in_Armor.png

Darth Grimoire

D
[member="Valik"]
I really should have RP'd with you more man. I feel sooo bad!~ Grim would have loved you :(

@Grimoire

Now, I'm not a master of Sith Alchemy. But, [member="Darth Ferus"] has recently begun training me in it and I'd love to help him and you in anyway possible. It would be an interesting thread for my character to partake in for the sake of learning.

Darth Grimoire

D
[member="Cerita Sarova"]
Lol, if you are interested we can get together.

[member="Darth Ferus"] [member="Vaulkhar"]
Definitely you guys can be a co-operative effort.

[member="Jorryn Fordyce"]
Grimoire isn't going to be a Alchemy build like her mother, but I DO want to meet the other Sith Acolytes out there so I wouldn't mind RPing with you in another set up :)

Darth Grimoire

D
[member="Draco Vereen"]
Not necessarily. If you are down, you can be the lead man on this venture.

[member="Ostanes"]
Crystallurgy? Like Sith Amulets? (That could very well be another dev thread >_>)

[member="Draco Vereen"]

But buddy, remember that time I kidnapped your wife and you came and beat the crap out of me?

Good times.

@Grimoire

On the serious side, if you'd rather have Vereen I understand completely. He's a much better Alchemist than Ferus (for now).

Matreya

@Grimoire

I was voted a tie for best alch weapon by the site patrons -_- but never get remembered!

This guy for near three years had one goal, garnering all alchemy and imbuing knowledge he could. As far as he is aware, he knows all there is to know about darkside imbuements. Runes, blood alch, alch etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom