Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sith Alchemy and Restricted Materials

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Atretes Rhoujen"]
Still me, just still logged in for other stuff.

The long answer is yes, according to every alchemy writer with whom I've discussed it. There are a couple of transfer characters who claim serious alchemical chops and avoid this board's alchemical circles, and generally look down on the things we make; I haven't polled them on the subject. Also, such an improvement/amplification of an existing alchemical item would definitely require a submission modification request with a thread to back it up.

EmKay

[member="Ia'raklane Beorht"]
[member="Rave Merrill"]

I don't mind doing a submission edit request, or doing threads for it. I do threads for as much as I can -- I like to be fully fleshed in this kind of thing. (I was lazy toward the start though, so I have a few submissions with no backing threads, but they got approved so I'm not complaining).

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Atretes Rhoujen"] - Good stuff. That'll increase your chances of getting more capable toys through the Factory, not that toys are necessary.

[member="D-Man"]
  • Could give'em all away tomorrow and wouldn't care.
  • Have made like 3/4 of them for other people, including most of the best ones.
  • Pretty much everything I make for me gets passed on to someone else who needs it more.
  • Provided the open market with no less than five of the tech links in your sig.
  • Worked for them. A lot.
  • Just like making stuff.
  • Shush.

Matreya

[member="Rave Merrill"]

*looks for the denial he owns the best toys*

Yep. Didnt think i saw any.

Lol

Nah though Ive seen that, and give you props. You work as Staff to help with the Factory, make subs for others, etc. Plus a new kid/family. Very commendable.

EmKay

@Ia'raklane Beorht
[member="Rave Merrill"]
I like toys!

Rave Merrill said:
Could give'em all away tomorrow and wouldn't care. Have made like 3/4 of them for other people, including most of the best ones. Pretty much everything I make for me gets passed on to someone else who needs it more. Provided the open market with no less than five of the tech links in your sig. Worked for them. A lot. Just like making stuff. Shush.
Teach me your ways~ haha

[member="Atretes Rhoujen"] [member="Dante Zankar"]

I do big ol' alchemy training threads from time to time, with groups or just a couple people. Heck, that's how Isley got started. I'll tag you folks sometime if you're interested.

EmKay

[member="Rave Merrill"]
I'd enjoy that. In fact, it's how I got "Sith Alchemy" on my power list, was one of your mass threads.

Matreya

Hey Jon we actually should do a thread for Alch/weapon smithing. Ill give some in depth explanation for Force Imbuement and Alch, you give the rest of everything lol. But specifically for new comers who wanna get started

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom