Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sir Giles Harlowe Thorneton Horatio the Fourth's Foreign Legion of Gentlemanly Soldiers of Fortune a

Sir Hammerlock

S
The Sir Giles Harlowe Thorneton Horatio the Fourth's Foreign Legion of Gentlemanly Soldiers of Fortune and Honor, or the Foreign Legion, or The Legion for short is focused on the creation of a mercenary group based on the real world French Foreign Legion. The main purpose of the idea is to give those beings whom feel either left out of their chosen faction, or feel there is no where else to turn to; may have a place to stay. The primary focus is on Esprit de Corps, or a Loyalty to the Legion and to those members of the Legion. It's primary alignment focus is that of neutral, without showing favor to one faction or the other, while members are expected to maintain themselves and act accordingly in a Gentlemanly or Gentlewomanly way.

With the main driving focus behind this begin the creation as a last refuge or a haven for those that are either unwanted by or feel abandoned by their former faction, membership and positions will be open to most. Though we will have a no Circe or Vong policy. We're open, just not that open to plastering targets on our backs for everyone to see.

Questions?

Sir Hammerlock

S
That is an excellent idea @[member="Gilamar Skirata"] and I don't see why it couldn't be worked into the overall idea of the Foreign Legion.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Q: Just to perk my fancy, do you boys plan on taking sides in Galactic Politics and pitching in towards invasions? Or will you just be running PvE for the first few months?

PS: I totally want more Claptrap now. :D

Sir Hammerlock

S
Politically they are going to be unaligned and showing no biast towards one Major Faction or Political entity or another. Any Invasions or Dominions instituted by the Foreign Legion should they take place in one will be through a formal contract with a specific faction which will only stand for that one invasion or dominion.

Oh dear Claptrap. I feel my brain cells commit suicide every time he speaks. @[member="Jay Scott Clark"]

Sir Hammerlock

S
Zoey Marix said:
You look familiar........
As do you. Have we met before miss? Did I send you out for some Bullymong fur or was that someone else? @[member="Zoey Marix"]

Sir Hammerlock

S
That does ring a bell.

Borderlands 2 references and fun aside. Are there any questions about the Foreign Legion that I may answer for you. Maybe a comment of suggestion?

Jay Scott Clark said:
Yeah. This Factions gonna rock.
I thought about making an Axton like character.

Sir Giles H.T. Horatio IV said:
Are there any questions about the Foreign Legion that I may answer for you. Maybe a comment of suggestion?
Since it is a Fortune legion, would we be like "Vault hunters" or something like that were we go and look for relics of old? or anything of the like? (I only used vault hunters as a reference because its easy for us to understand.)

Sir Hammerlock

S
The Fortune in the sense of Soldiers of Fortune is those that are paid to be soldiers. The Foreign Legion would be set up as a Mercenary company with its roots in that. I hadn't thought of adding in a "vault hunter" like sense to them in the terms that you're thinking of. @[member="Zoey Marix"]

Well the Vault hunters in the Borderlands series are kind of like Mercs, only that they work to find the wealth themselves, rather than working for another person. sometimes..... but ether idea would be great! @[member="Sir Giles H.T. Horatio IV"] I would so join this. But maybe with my Soldier character.

Sir Hammerlock

S
You're more than welcomed to join with which ever character you feel would fit best @[member="Zoey Marix"]. At this moment this thread is to try and get people interested in the faction and gauge interest before I decide to do the full write up or not. That is why I am looking forward to people asking questions about the idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom